Infection ?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.02%

I've had painful shots and other things go wrong like shaking to much during injection and it wasn't that bad but now it's not even that painful and its red and just the red area is swelled and hot to touch hurts like a bruise and at the actually injection site where the needle actually went in its a little yellow as if bruised or could it be worse i did everything like I normally do and it was fine until I noticed this today, is it infected how do I tell for sure and if it is what do I do and how should I go about it .... Help please

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

How long ago did you pin the site?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    How long ago did you pin the site?
    Thursday, but its never been red and warm to touch like this its raised, red and warm and surprisingly not that painful
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by knldgispower

Thursday, but its never been red and warm to touch like this its raised, red and warm and surprisingly not that painful
    Do you wipe site with rubbing alcohol after you pin? Could just be a "leak" sometimes that will irritate it. Its the alcohol getting in the pin site.

For some, this can last a week after they pin. Don't be worried and try not to touch it. If its there after about a week and become painful, then you have a problem. Bruising isnt uncommon either
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

Do you wipe site with rubbing alcohol after you pin? Could just be a "leak" sometimes that will irritate it. Its the alcohol getting in the pin site.

For some, this can last a week after they pin. Don't be worried and try not to touch it. If its there after about a week and become painful, then you have a problem. Bruising isnt uncommon either
    Alright if come Tuesday it hasn't made any progress ill see a doctor but other than that I started 500 mg test e November first it is the 24th and I have not gain weight but I have bulked and leaned out certain muscle areas alittle bit and I'm thinking of throwing anadrol into the mix at 50 mg a day? Comments ? Criticism ? Concerns ?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Alright if come Tuesday it hasn't made any progress ill see a doctor but other than that I started 500 mg test e November first it is the 24th and I have not gain weight but I have bulked and leaned out certain muscle areas alittle bit and I'm thinking of throwing anadrol into the mix at 50 mg a day? Comments ? Criticism ? Concerns ?
    Pretty strong using anadrol for the first cycle...be patent bro it takes time for test to kick in give it 6 weeks at least
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Def. give the test some time. How many injection sites are you rotating?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.53%

I have had the same thing happen a few times before , it swelled and was red, almost looked like a giant wasp bit, or heat rash that was raised a bit, mine did take a while to go down, can't remember exactly but I know it took round about a week maybe a bit longer.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.02%

I'm switching left to right quad (vastus laterus) and its start to feel itchy I'm highly thinking its time to see a doctor and just get a antibiotic prescribed as per "first cycle " I've done oral only anadrol cycles and gotten phenomenal results but I wanted to not hurt my liver and start using test, now I'm going to grab a liver support other than milk thistle which I take normally anyways and add some anadrol in
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%

I'm switching left to right quad (vastus laterus) and its start to feel itchy I'm highly thinking its time to see a doctor and just get a antibiotic prescribed as per "first cycle " I've done oral only anadrol cycles and gotten phenomenal results but I wanted to not hurt my liver and start using test, now I'm going to grab a liver support other than milk thistle which I take normally anyways and add some anadrol in
    You should rotate between a few more; shoulders, quads, lats. It'll give areas "rest". Remember you're, in essence, stabbing yourself, areas will get irritated if your pinning that area often.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

At the very least you really should rotate 4 sites. I'd go glutes,quads. About as easy as its going to get. Your irritation isn't going away because your not giving it time to heal before the next shot. 12 days is the standard minimum between shots at the same site. Take some ibuprofen to take care of the swelling and start rotating sites.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.02%

I still want to know if its an infection how do I know for sure and yes I'm going to start rotating sites
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.33%

I still want to know if its an infection how do I know for sure and yes I'm going to start rotating sites
    Common infection symptoms.

A fever of 101+
    Redness and swelling anywhere from 7-14 days after the injection
    Sever pain (about a 7-8 on the 10 scale)
    A hard lump or swelling at the injection site (again 7-14 days later)
    Persistent swelling that continues (after a week or so if there is swelling take a pen and CAREFULLY draw around the border, watch it to see if it spreads or is actually decreasing)
    A visible abscess forms

If you've done your research and are doing everything right. Infections are pretty rare man. The sites probably just irritated
    Purus labs Rep
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.02%

Ya but believe me when I say I've had the worst luck pinning, alrhough the redness has gone down the yellowish bruise has gotten bigger I'm starting to think its just the repeatative injections without moving to delts or glutes is it possible to get a skin rash for a few days after an inject ?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Infection?
    By tical in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 10:32 AM
  2. Infection with no pain?
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 05:15 PM
  3. infections from injections ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10