Testosterone: first time user

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
What kind of general "feeling" does one tend to get on 500mg/wk?

I've read all the side effects, most I don't feel prone to, though I have thus far only cycled designer orals like SD.

Anything to watch out for?

technique88

technique88

Awards
For me test wasn't this crazy euphoric feeling but i was always full of energy, deep restful sleeps, great mood all the time, aggressive, felt like I was the **** (in a good way) and my favorite feeling was 24/7 always pumped. My muscle always felt full, tight, and pumped and always ready to go.

Negatives were almost none existent except for bloat and test actually killed my libido. Seems though that most are raging horn toads but it did quite the opposite for me.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of general "feeling" does one tend to get on 500mg/wk?

I've read all the side effects, most I don't feel prone to, though I have thus far only cycled designer orals like SD.

Anything to watch out for?
increased strength and the other things he said as well.look for shutdown to hit you around week 5 keep an ai on hand and watch for infections i take it you have read up on how to do injections correctly and etc?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've been researching for a long time now.

Man that is strange that test killed your libido.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
My first cycle was test e with a test p kick start. I remember I was a few days in and decided to do an arm workout and the pump was so insane it scared me, like my skin was going to tear open. Now I've only ever run one cycle so I don't have much to go on but the strength gains and libido for me were super high and my boys remained hanging the whole time with the hcg.

Although pct was a bitch. I got sick and couldn't lift for a whole week and lost 5 lbs. I actually managed to gain 3 out of 5 back tho right after pct so my weight is still up.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I love it. Like Tech said its not a crazy euphoric feeling but it does give you great sleep, great sense of well being and I don't have that many agresdion problems and I ran it to 900mg a week. I'm a pretty mellow guy anyways so that might be it.

Now other steroids.... dbol will make you a bad mofo and so does anadrol. That is almost a euphoric feeling and it kicks in when you start lifting and you go into kill mode.... just slaying weight. For me it felt like I was stronger every set and that was at 40mg everyday.

I could go on but just remember more isn't always better, it usually means more sides. Everything has different effects and reactions in your body. No 2 steroids are created equal lol