Spiro 5%???

cubical

Awards
Could someone PM me a place to get Spiro? I know it was at custom but they dont seem to carrier it anymore. Im about to get on a 1test/4ad cycle and would really like some. Thanks.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You know, spiro as a pill acts as a powerful diurretic

knox

Awards
  • Established
i remember hearing from somewhere that spiro taken orally can contribute to painful gyno...

cubical

Awards
any1 know if you can put spiro throughout ur hair or if it is just used for your hair line? Thanks

GonnaBHuge

Awards
any1 know if you can put spiro throughout ur hair or if it is just used for your hair line? Thanks
Yes you can. It is not just the hairline that is at risk for hair loss if you are prone.

cubical

Awards
any tips on applying it through your hair? how long does an average application take? Thanks

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I put in on the hairline first then run my oily fingers through my hair. If there is a better method I'd like to know also. it does not take long to apply. drying takes time.

cubical

Awards
do i have to hold my hair up to dry it? or can i just leave it be?

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I put in on the hairline first then run my oily fingers through my hair. If there is a better method I'd like to know also. it does not take long to apply. drying takes time.
Use an oral syringe, similar to what comes with sesathin or nolvadex/clomid. Then pull out 2.5 ml's or so of spiro and just slowly spread lines of it throughout your scalp. 2.5ml covers my whole scalpe just perfect then I just rub it in for a minute. That's the best method I have found (the oral syringe). That method prevents it from just getting lost in the hair; puts it right on the scalp.