a non-drowsy antihistamine for clen
- 11-24-2012, 12:49 PM
- 11-24-2012, 02:07 PM
11-24-2012, 02:08 PM
That **** straight knocks me out lol OP just take it before bedOriginally Posted by Rhadam
11-24-2012, 03:37 PM
OP if this is happening on ketotifen, it will be like that will all of them unfortunately.
11-25-2012, 12:44 AM
i also just read an article that benadryl almost completely suppresses GH secretion during sleep.
i get to sleep in tomorrow so i guess it won't hurt for one day, but does anyone know if cetirizine is good?
Similar Forum Threads
- By BHarper in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2006, 01:49 PM
- By mindgames in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2006, 06:58 AM
- By SwoleT in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2004, 11:30 PM
- By mark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2004, 06:07 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 57Last Post: 05-16-2003, 01:28 PM