To cycle on injury or to not?

local808

local808

Awards
Been a reader for a long time.. And finally decided to join. Just about 2 months ago I was involved in a motorcycle crash and broke c4-c6 in my neck. I was 3 weeks into my cycle and been off since and pct for the following 3 weeks. Question here is:
Should I finish off the cycle or wait longer? I have 5 weeks left and wanted to know if they are benefits to continuing!?

Was taking t400. Dbol. Tren a

Thanks guys and glad I am here.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Been a reader for a long time.. And finally decided to join. Just about 2 months ago I was involved in a motorcycle crash and broke c4-c6 in my neck. I was 3 weeks into my cycle and been off since and pct for the following 3 weeks. Question here is:
Should I finish off the cycle or wait longer? I have 5 weeks left and wanted to know if they are benefits to continuing!?

Was taking t400. Dbol. Tren a

Thanks guys and glad I am here.
Why t4? Anyway, wait until you're better. After three weeks you're probably not shut down hard, so recover and start fresh. So 8 weeks on Tren and Dbol?

local808

local808

Awards
Thanks brother for your reply and much appreciated. I had used t4 in my previous cycles and loved the results... As for the dbol and Tren.. It's God like. I run this cycle at least once/ twice a year. As for the current situation I may sneak in a couple bols here and there..but nothing to heavy just to help with recovery until January time.

My cycle that will start in January will consist of:

Week1-10 test e 600mg/week
Week 10-16 Tren a 100mg/day
Week 12-16 dbol @50mg/day will bump to 75mg third week and finish of at 75mg
Week 8-16 anavar @75mg/day
Week 11-16 test e @ 250mg/week

I usually do the bols during first couple of weeks .. But deciding to finish cycle with the bols this time around.

As for the pct: hcgenerate. Hcg, clomid, letro and exemestance on hand.

Let me know what you think. I am still trying to figure out how to post pics lol.

Let me know what you think of this..

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
That will be an interesting cycle man. 2 things I thought of.. at week 11 why not start Test Prop at 100mg EOD instead of test E? It will give you less bloat and you can pin it with the tren. Also it won't make you wait the 2 weeks to go into pct like Test E would because the esters clear faster.

2. Drop dbol to 50mg and kickstart the cycle with anadrol wk1-4 at 50mg. I like the idea of dbol at the end but I find that over 50mg just causes aromatization issues and unnecessary bloat. The difference in gains from 50-75 is very small but sides are high.

I like the anavar dose and everything else looks good. If you need help with pics pm me and you can email me them and I will post em. You have to have 50 posts to post pictures.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother for your reply and much appreciated. I had used t4 in my previous cycles and loved the results... As for the dbol and Tren.. It's God like. I run this cycle at least once/ twice a year. As for the current situation I may sneak in a couple bols here and there..but nothing to heavy just to help with recovery until January time.

My cycle that will start in January will consist of:

Week1-10 test e 600mg/week
Week 10-16 Tren a 100mg/day
Week 12-16 dbol @50mg/day will bump to 75mg third week and finish of at 75mg
Week 8-16 anavar @75mg/day
Week 11-16 test e @ 250mg/week

I usually do the bols during first couple of weeks .. But deciding to finish cycle with the bols this time around.

As for the pct: hcgenerate. Hcg, clomid, letro and exemestance on hand.

Let me know what you think. I am still trying to figure out how to post pics lol.

Let me know what you think of this..
I'm not a strong advocate of messing with anyone's thyroid, but I have taken t3 before. The reason anyone would take t4 is because it converts to t3. The t4 does little for you but the conversion is the key to weight loss. I forget the exact ratio, but in your body there's like 20:1 (t4:t3). So by taking more t4 you're just hoping to eventually get more t3. While on cycle, you may want to consider Cytomel, t3.

local808

local808

Awards
That will be an interesting cycle man. 2 things I thought of.. at week 11 why not start Test Prop at 100mg EOD instead of test E? It will give you less bloat and you can pin it with the tren. Also it won't make you wait the 2 weeks to go into pct like Test E would because the esters clear faster.

2. Drop dbol to 50mg and kickstart the cycle with anadrol wk1-4 at 50mg. I like the idea of dbol at the end but I find that over 50mg just causes aromatization issues and unnecessary bloat. The difference in gains from 50-75 is very small but sides are high.

I like the anavar dose and everything else looks good. If you need help with pics pm me and you can email me them and I will post em. You have to have 50 posts to post pictures.
I like the prop idea and dropping the bols to 50mg/ day. Sounds like a great idea didn't think that way lol. Will give it a shot. I don't like the bloat I get from a anadrol or else I'd consider it.

local808

local808

Awards
I'm not a strong advocate of messing with anyone's thyroid, but I have taken t3 before. The reason anyone would take t4 is because it converts to t3. The t4 does little for you but the conversion is the key to weight loss. I forget the exact ratio, but in your body there's like 20:1 (t4:t3). So by taking more t4 you're just hoping to eventually get more t3. While on cycle, you may want to consider Cytomel, t3.
I meant test 400 my man.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I like the prop idea and dropping the bols to 50mg/ day. Sounds like a great idea didn't think that way lol. Will give it a shot. I don't like the bloat I get from a anadrol or else I'd consider it.
Very cool. Sucks about anadrol but another route could be bring in a bit of test P at the beginning like 50mg eod for 3 weeks to kickstart it up until the enanthate kicks in. OR move the anavar to the front and not run it during the bol, those pumps are gunna be painful.