Any tips on preventing post injection soreness?

1. Any tips on preventing post injection soreness?

Hey guys. Haven't touched any aas for bout 7 yrs till Wednesday. I did my first pin of test P and all went well until about 15-20 min after injection. Holy hell batman! My quad has been ridiculously sore since. I know prop is supposed to be a lil worse than others but I don't remember any soreness when I used to cycle. I think I'm going to try and go much slower this time, took only secs to do 1cc last time. Using a 25g 1" ultra thin wall pin. Any other tips guys? Am I just being a big puss?

2. First tine is always the worse. Self massage to the area and heat helps some

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

3. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    First tine is always the worse. Self massage to the area and heat helps some

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks bro. Yeah just debating if I want to hit the other quad and have a hard time walking or hit a felt and not be able to lift an arm.
    •   

4. Make sure to aspirate. I like to run the syringe under hot water for a minute or two as well. I will make a difference. I'm on prop too as we speak! Been dealing w it for the past 6 weeks! Rotate sights often as well. Good luck brother

5. yes your being a puss....

tips fo rya...

1,dont shoot mass amounts into 1 site a time (3+ ccs)
    2,take your time gettin the pin in and pushin oil in also.
    3,get good product. junk stuff hurts

6. Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy View Post
    Make sure to aspirate. I like to run the syringe under hot water for a minute or two as well. I will make a difference. I'm on prop too as we speak! Been dealing w it for the past 6 weeks! Rotate sights often as well. Good luck brother
    Thanks bro. Yeah def aspirate! Don't like idea of shooting in a vein.

7. Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    yes your being a puss....

tips fo rya...

1,dont shoot mass amounts into 1 site a time (3+ ccs)
    2,take your time gettin the pin in and pushin oil in also.
    3,get good product. junk stuff hurts
    Damn was afraid I was a puss! yeah I'm not real sure bout how good the stuff is. Like I said just getting back into it and it's like every forum suggests dif sources and says the ones the other forum suggests are bunk!

8. i wouldnt worry about how goo stuff is.... there are so many guys with good product out now, im sure what you have is good just shoot it and in 3 wks you will know if its good or not.

Similar Forum Threads

1. post injection soreness test e cycle
    By seanlambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 02:26 AM
  2. igf-1 post injection soreness/bruising
    By seanlambo in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 09:05 PM
  3. Any tips on how to develop a smaller waiste?
    By Got2bbig in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 08:22 AM
  4. Any tips on keeping PH powders fresh ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-16-2003, 04:07 PM