Purus Labs EPOL Info

  1. Registered User
    masterofmindz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6
    Answers
    0

    Question Purus Labs EPOL Info


    Hey guys. I'm new to Ph's and would like to start a cycle of Purus Labs EPOL but would like experienced users of the said product to give me a lil insight of their outcomes. I'm planning to stack it with Organ Shield, Liv-52, Test Booster (Tbomb or P9), Multi (Orange Triad) and for wk4, continue my routine but add Nolva/Clomid 40/20/20 and taper off together with milk thistle or sensipar... Any Advice on PCT and tips during cycle??? Thanks

  2. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0


    Never tried epol but dpol is good
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0


    ur good nice pic btw, ya with your pct throw in DAA if you have 15 bucks to spare and with a nolva nad clomid your should run clomid for 2 weeks and nolva for 4. Clomifene is a mixture of two geometric isomers, enclomifene (E-clomifene) and zuclomifene (Z-clomifene). The Z stays active(long half life) so i would run nolva either after or with and then after.
    Quote Originally Posted by masterofmindz View Post
    Hey guys. I'm new to Ph's and would like to start a cycle of Purus Labs EPOL but would like experienced users of the said product to give me a lil insight of their outcomes. I'm planning to stack it with Organ Shield, Liv-52, Test Booster (Tbomb or P9), Multi (Orange Triad) and for wk4, continue my routine but add Nolva/Clomid 40/20/20 and taper off together with milk thistle or sensipar... Any Advice on PCT and tips during cycle??? Thanks
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0


    lol at this thread. whats epol? and dpol is daa based and definately non hormonal
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,799
    Answers
    1


    Not srs right? There is no such thing as Epol as far as I know...

    Where you at Aaron?

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  6. Registered User
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Answers
    0


    Epol is a prohormone...it's a mixture of SuperDrol and tren
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  7. Registered User
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Never tried epol but dpol is good
    Lol Ricky...Dpol is totally different then epol lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  8. Registered User
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Answers
    0


    I won't recommend this if you have no clue how to cycle...this stuff is really strong!! It have 15mg SuperDrol and 30mg tren per pill
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  9. Registered User
    j05441's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    308
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde
    I won't recommend this if you have no clue how to cycle...this stuff is really strong!! It have 15mg SuperDrol and 30mg tren per pill
    If thats what in it. Yea bro thats harsh stuff.
    You dont need stuff that strong to make kick ass gains.
  10. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Yup E-Pol does exist.
    It is discontinued by Purus now as we don't currently offer PHs anymore.

    This stuff is rather expensive now a days too.

    It's 15mg of SD & 30mg of Tren per capsul.

    2 pills of E-Pol (1 serving daily, 30mg is stout as it is)
    PCT Nolva @ 20/20/20/10
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by j05441

    If thats what in it. Yea bro thats harsh stuff.
    You dont need stuff that strong to make kick ass gains.
    I'd agree w/this.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0


    All you really need is a where's the beef shirt and some muscle marinade
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,789
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Not srs right? There is no such thing as Epol as far as I know...

    Where you at Aaron?

    - Valdez
    From the original lineup, one of our first products. Hasn't been around since 2009 and it is as illegal as any AAS (Testosterone, Dbol)

    With "Tren" you want to use clomid though in PCT over Nolva due to PRL.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo

    From the original lineup, one of our first products. Hasn't been around since 2009 and it is as illegal as any AAS (Testosterone, Dbol)

    With "Tren" you want to use clomid though in PCT over Nolva due to PRL.
    Boss knows best.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. Registered User
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    635
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yup E-Pol does exist.
    It is discontinued by Purus now as we don't currently offer PHs anymore.

    This stuff is rather expensive now a days too.

    It's 15mg of SD & 30mg of Tren per capsul.

    2 pills of E-Pol (1 serving daily, 30mg is stout as it is)
    PCT Nolva @ 20/20/20/10
    nail on the head. and again aaron, i must say ur avatars always get better and this time i think i no that chick lol
  16. Registered User
    grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Answers
    0


    Goes for 250ish a bottle at a certain e commerce site named after a very famous river that starts with an A Lol. Had no clue it was what it is, i assumed it was an epistane clone since dpol= DAA and halovar was halodrol, epol sure fits epistane to me. Much more powerful than epi tho!
  17. Registered User
    Randoja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,312
    Answers
    0


    You run a pretty legit chance of buying an imitation or counterfeit supplement when trying to get discontinued stuff from multiple years back IMO. You better know ur source. Not something I would do online. Pretty sure I heard about counterfeit Halovar being peddled on ebay not so long ago.

    Grambo and Aaron: Mirin Purus knowledge
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  18. Registered User
    grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    You run a pretty legit chance of buying an imitation or counterfeit supplement when trying to get discontinued stuff from multiple years back IMO. You better know ur source. Not something I would do online. Pretty sure I heard about counterfeit Halovar being peddled on ebay not so long ago.

    Grambo and Aaron: Mirin Purus knowledge
    Agreed. Btw i was just stating how much it goes for, i wasnt implying it was legit. Side note, i miss the epol and halovar days of purus. Still a KILLER company no doubt, but i really trust their products, wheras most ph clones nowadays are shady with purus and cel pretty much out of the picture.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome Purus Labs!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 09:53 PM
  2. CYCLE : RESTORE (ALRI) + RECYCLE (PURUS LABS)
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 09:17 PM
  3. Purus Labs "Nasty Mass"
    By Stryfe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 12:29 AM
  4. halovar by purus labs? any word out?
    By AmeriBull55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 02:44 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 01:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in