Review my first Test E cycle

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
hey guys im gonna be running my first test cycle in few weeks and i wanted to make sure its all good.
stats: 183lbs at 13% bf 5'8" 26 y/o

Workout is 5-6days a week.
Chest/tris
Back/bis
Shoulders/legs
30min cardio twice a week
protein at 300g/day | carbs 300g/day | fats at 80g/day
2 shakes/day and rest from real food
5 fishoil/day
vit C at 2000mg/day
multi-vits

Load on cycle armor 1 week before and run whole cycle
wk 1-10 Test E 500mg a week 250 mon and 250 thurs
wk 1-10 Arimidex .5mg eod
wk 6-10 HCGenerate maybe?
wk 10-12 nothing
PCT
wk 12-17 LiquidNolva at 40/40/20/20/20
wk 12-17 ad3-pct
wk 12-17 D-pol

looking to recomp
how does it look? should i add more support maybe?
is it good to focus on certain muscle groups more than other since my triceps wont grow and also traps?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Looks solid man. I wouldn't change a thing. Run that HCgenerate like you had and your pct will be smooth sailing. It will just prep your LH for stimulation and production.

Warwarrior

Awards
Looks good man! I personally wouldn't take an AI until necessary. I ran 500mg/wk of sustanon and 40mg/d of dbol in my last cycle and everything went smooth. Try atleast run it .25mg/eod and u should be good. Good luck!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
DEFF rec going to 14 weeks with the test.to me 10 is a waste and your already gonna be shut down, make the most of it NO LESS then 12 weeks and 14-16 for best in my op.

I also rec not more then 4 days a week for WO
I go EOD 3-4 days. you grow when RESTING after workouts.

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
I would do that but i have 20ml of test and I dont want to lower the dose to elongate the cycle

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I used to say don't use an AI (never a SERM) unless need-be, now I'm of the opinion that you should keep the E2 down as low as possible, even without symtoms. When you develop symptoms, it's too late. You're cycle looks good and simple. I never do PCT, but if I did, I'd continue with an AI and not switch to a SERM, especially when you need it the most. Nolva is the popular choice, but I think it's a bad choice.

hey guys im gonna be running my first test cycle in few weeks and i wanted to make sure its all good.

Chest/tris
Back/bis
Shoulders/legs
5 fishoil/day
vit C at 2000mg/day
multi-vits

wk 10-12 nothing
PCT
wk 12-17 ad3-pct
wk 12-17 D-pol

looking to recomp
is it good to focus on certain muscle groups more than other since my triceps wont grow and also traps?

Warwarrior

Awards
I used to say don't use an AI (never a SERM) unless need-be, now I'm of the opinion that you should keep the E2 down as low as possible, even without symtoms. When you develop symptoms, it's too late. You're cycle looks good and simple. I never do PCT, but if I did, I'd continue with an AI and not switch to a SERM, especially when you need it the most. Nolva is the popular choice, but I think it's a bad choice.
U should study about estrogen and what it does in a male body/endocrine system. Thats the first time I've heard someone recommend to keep your e2 down as possible. One should control their estros but never try to keep it low as possible...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
U should study about estrogen and what it does in a male body/endocrine system. Thats the first time I've heard someone recommend to keep your e2 down as possible. One should control their estros but never try to keep it low as possible...
Lol telling Detroit to study.... he is a walking living study. The guy has experienced everything he says first hand. Currently working with his endo about E2 and DHT and leaning towards E2 causing prostate problems. Can't wait to see his results. The man knows his sh*t

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
If this is the first time you heard that you should keep your E2 down then you must be new to AAS. What benefit exactly do you think you gain by having elevated E2?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dave. I didn't know that if you stay away from posting for a while you lose all your rep points. I was busted from General to private!

Lol telling Detroit to study.... he is a walking living study. The guy has experienced everything he says first hand. Currently working with his endo about E2 and DHT and leaning towards E2 causing prostate problems. Can't wait to see his results. The man knows his sh*t

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks Dave. I didn't know that if you stay away from posting for a while you lose all your rep points. I was busted from General to private!
No problem man. Rep points don't mean much imo. Everything you say is spot on as far as I can tell and that's what counts imo not how many posts or rep points.

Warwarrior

Awards
If this is the first time you heard that you should keep your E2 down then you must be new to AAS. What benefit exactly do you think you gain by having elevated E2?
Down and down as possible is a different thing...What I've read/heard too low e2 can give you some libido issues. And dont get me wrong, I'm not telling people to get elevated E2s, but to control the estro with AI. The gains...no joint pain...better skin...better lipid profile etc.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I was on the road and haven’t had a chance to respond, but I wanted to close the loop on this one.

I have no idea what numbers you’re talking about when you say you need to control E2, but you have no reference point when it comes to control. Before I get into the numbers, estrogen, no matter what the level, will decrease muscle mass, increase in fatty tissue, will cause prostate enlargement, produce low libido, erectile dysfunction, high lipid profile and can contribute to diabetes. The higher the E2, the more pronounce these conditions are. There is no reason to allow your E2 to get elevated. When you advise someone to wait until you see symptoms before controlling E2, it’s too late and poor, actually horrible, advice.

A normal man, let’s say in his 30’s, will have test levels around 400 (and that’s stretching it) with E2 levels around 38 (optimal estrogen level is 15pg to 40pg). When you start adding testosterone injections, your test can reach 6000 (mine did) and when they do, you’re not going to keep your E2 below 40pg. I do regular and frequent blood work. I know exactly what is going on in my body as I blast, when I cruise, the way the esters work in my body, when I peak, when my E2 rises and so on. I do blood work all the time. Do you? Have you ever done blood work to see if your advice is good advice, or are you just lip-syncing someone else’s nonsense?

You will never eliminate E2. That’s nearly impossible. When I say to drive it down as low as possible, I’m talking down to 15-20. Mine is around 18. So what number are you talking about and how high should a person go, taking your advice, before he has to worry about his lipid panel, prostrate, muscle mass, bloat and so on, or do you just look at gyno as the one and only indicator of high E2? This is serious business taking AAS. If you don't know what you're talking about and someone takes your advice then you bear some responsibility for his health. I always have the most respect for those that advise based on experience, clinical research and confirmation by blood work.

Warwarrior

Awards
Ok, good post man. Obviously you have more experience with AAS than me. Doesn't too low E2 also cause you ****ed up lipid profile, erectile disfunction and low libido as well as too high? Or am I wrong?

What AI:s have you used and what kind of dosages? And what do you prefer? Maybe you are right about one cant eliminate E2 while on gear, but in pct it's possible.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok, good post man. Obviously you have more experience with AAS than me. Doesn't too low E2 also cause you ****ed up lipid profile, erectile disfunction and low libido as well as too high? Or am I wrong?

What AI:s have you used and what kind of dosages? And what do you prefer? Maybe you are right about one cant eliminate E2 while on gear, but in pct it's possible.
He means keep your level around 15-20. Yes the sides of low E2 are what you described but that is single digit levels.

Aromasin is the ultimate in my opinion and I know Detroit likes it. It works fast, is extremely effective, has a positive effect on LH and FSH plus it is suicidal meaning no chance of rebound.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established

Your logic isn't off the wall by any means. We need some E2 to help our immune system function properly and it does help keep things in balance. The reason I am a strong advocate of controlling E2 now is because I developed prostatitis about 18 months ago, when I felt that it was ok to let E2 climb until there was an apparent need to control it. When I couldn't urinate for 18 hours and had a catheter tube inserted to drain a bladder full of a liter, it made me re-think my logic. I consulted with several doctors whose views I respect on AAS, and they emphatically told me that it is E2, not DHT that enlarges the prostrate and can cause cancer, as it does in women's breasts. So I did a lot of research into SERMs, AI's and levels of E2/Test. We need E2, but at the levels our bodies were made to handle, which are 15-40pg. Aromasin is the king of AIs. for the reasons Dave mentioned. But it's very expensive.

In regards to eliminating E2 during PCT, I find that very hard to believe. First, the vast majority of guys on PCT use a SERM, which is a far cry from an AI. Second, I don't know of anyone who has had blood drawn during PCT to see what's going on. And thirdly, your E2 is probably the highest during PCT, and a mere SERM is not going to eliminate it. Even Aromasin boasts I believe 98% elimination; not 100% and you can't get any more control than with Aromasin.

As you continue to cycle, you may want to think about using an AI for all your E2 controls. SERMs were developed for women to protect them from breast cancer. The developers did not have to worry about prostrates or guys with E2 related conditions. We need more than what a SERM delivers, and an AI is the better choice, during cycle and PCT. That's just my opinion, and not everyone will agree, and that's ok. Just throwing it out there for your consideration.

RippedCity

RippedCity

Banned
Awards
Your logic isn't off the wall by any means. We need some E2 to help our immune system function properly and it does help keep things in balance. The reason I am a strong advocate of controlling E2 now is because I developed prostatitis about 18 months ago, when I felt that it was ok to let E2 climb until there was an apparent need to control it. When I couldn't urinate for 18 hours and had a catheter tube inserted to drain a bladder full of a liter, it made me re-think my logic. I consulted with several doctors whose views I respect on AAS, and they emphatically told me that it is E2, not DHT that enlarges the prostrate and can cause cancer, as it does in women's breasts. So I did a lot of research into SERMs, AI's and levels of E2/Test. We need E2, but at the levels our bodies were made to handle, which are 15-40pg. Aromasin is the king of AIs. for the reasons Dave mentioned. But it's very expensive.

In regards to eliminating E2 during PCT, I find that very hard to believe. First, the vast majority of guys on PCT use a SERM, which is a far cry from an AI. Second, I don't know of anyone who has had blood drawn during PCT to see what's going on. And thirdly, your E2 is probably the highest during PCT, and a mere SERM is not going to eliminate it. Even Aromasin boasts I believe 98% elimination; not 100% and you can't get any more control than with Aromasin.

As you continue to cycle, you may want to think about using an AI for all your E2 controls. SERMs were developed for women to protect them from breast cancer. The developers did not have to worry about prostrates or guys with E2 related conditions. We need more than what a SERM delivers, and an AI is the better choice, during cycle and PCT. That's just my opinion, and not everyone will agree, and that's ok. Just throwing it out there for your consideration.
I like hearing what you have to say Detroit. Would you recommend running aromasin during every cycle and all the way through pct plus a week?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I think it's a judgement call. I don't cycle, but when I blast I use Aromasin; when I cruise, on 400-500 a week, I don't. But the reason I don't is because even at 500mgs per week, my E2 is below 40 and I can't afford a steady diet of Aromasin. When you cycle, you want the max gains in the shortest amount of time. So even if you use a moderate dose of 500mgs a week for 16 weeks, plus some other gear, you can probably get away with no AI but would be harder and stronger with an AI. The only way to know for sure is to get blood work done while on cycle to see what's really going on. The cost is relatively inexpensive and takes away the guess work. I'd get blood work done maybe during week 4-5, and if your E2 or other tests show you need to place certain controls, then at least you know what and about how much. You'll get results within 48 hours.

I like hearing what you have to say Detroit. Would you recommend running aromasin during every cycle and all the way through pct plus a week?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
DH did you just say that you cruise on 4-500mgs a week??

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only time I personally crush estrogen is when cutting.

I think the point he was trying to make was that normal levels of estrogen in the male body is important for homeostasis. I could be wrong that he was implying that though.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
DH did you just say that you cruise on 4-500mgs a week??
Yes. DH is a big guy period. He is also older and is on TRT so that dose for him is like me cruising at 250-300mgs a week.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yes. DH is a big guy period. He is also older and is on TRT so that dose for him is like me cruising at 250-300mgs a week.
Damn thats pretty cool tho. Cruising on what most people call a cycle 8)

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I just sent you a long reply, but it came back saying you box is full and over the limit.

The only time I personally crush estrogen is when cutting.

I think the point he was trying to make was that normal levels of estrogen in the male body is important for homeostasis. I could be wrong that he was implying that though.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards

skratch

Awards

Chest/tris
Back/bis
Shoulders/legs
5 fishoil/day
vit C at 2000mg/day
multi-vits

wk 10-12 nothing
PCT
wk 12-17 ad3-pct
wk 12-17 D-pol

looking to recomp
Hey bro since this is your first cycle I just want to give you a heads up on how I would run this cycle.You are wasting money taking such a low dose of a long ester and by the time it builds up in you system you will be done the cycle.

I would load 1000mg first shot since you are not taking any orals to jump start your cycle and I would run min 600mgs a week after your first 1gram jump start.Taking only 250 twice a week with a drug that has a 12-13 day half life you will never have a high enough peak to even feel it.Trust me,Iv been there and done that and you wont feel jack **** by the 6th week taking it 250 2x a week without an oral for the first few weeks.

and taking armidex eod is a killer and I would NOT do that as it will kill your libido and also limit your gains.I would run armidex once every 4-6 days depending on how much bloat you get but at such a low dose and a long ester you wont even feel the test.

I would run

first shot 1g spilt into 2 different places and then 1.5cc 2x a week after that.and Ill even bet you wont feel that until week 4-5

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
thanks for the replies guys
I wanted to keep it simple since it was my first cycle too see how i will respond for sides such as acne. i got even acne from DAA so i hope its not too bad on test.
as for arimidex, i had childhood gyno and i still have puffi nips so im scared it'll flare up

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
Yesterday was my first injection It went well. got some PIP but it should be good. used 25g 1" in glutes didnt even feel it
started arimidex at .25 ED. diet as clean as hell

littlegeneral

Awards
Is HCGenerate actually a legit replacement for HCG? Is there any benefit to it other than not pinning your stomach?

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
Is HCGenerate actually a legit replacement for HCG? Is there any benefit to it other than not pinning your stomach?
its just a really strong test booster. it has nothing to do with the actual HCG. it reduces hpta shutdown so its easier to recover when u start pct

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
Just a lil update. Today is starting week 7. I did decide to go 14 weeks. I feel great. Im up 20 lbs and BF has gone down. Lifts are way up. Bench is up 50lbs and climbin. Upped dose to 2.6ml/wk.