upcoming test SD cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

upcoming test SD cycle

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

upcoming test SD cycle

I plan on running test e in the next month or so just finishing lining everything out. I have 30 ml of test e at 200 mg/ml. I am looking for a good bulk but which do you think is better 500 mg for 12 weeks or 600 mg for 10 weeks?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Might be shunned for this one but I'd say 12 weeks with a good diet would be best.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Stats? Test e for 12wks at 500 is what i did my last cycle. If the gear is accurately dosed this is sufficient to the say the least.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

22 years old 5 '8" 157 lbs 8-10% bf (this is just a visual guess) been lifting for 3 years. Want a good lean bulk, obviously minor fat gain is inevitable but would like to be minimal. Will be using Layne Nortans (phat) for my workout program, and LG for my diet.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by live to lift
    I plan on running test e in the next month or so just finishing lining everything out. I have 30 ml of test e at 200 mg/ml. I am looking for a good bulk but which do you think is better 500 mg for 12 weeks or 600 mg for 10 weeks?
    So I take it you found a source that didn't rip you off this time?? Lol 500mg for 12 weeks is the go man. I'd rather be on for longer that use more for shorter. 22 is a bit young IMO but I've seen plenty of younger fellas cycle that haven't had any long term effects so kill it bro!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

So I take it you found a source that didn't rip you off this time?? Lol 500mg for 12 weeks is the go man. I'd rather be on for longer that use more for shorter. 22 is a bit young IMO but I've seen plenty of younger fellas cycle that haven't had any long term effects so kill it bro!
    Thanks bro and yea the guy finally came through after i gave him money 9 weeks ago cant complain though its given me more time to adjust my diet and order everything
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Alright just got my letro and nolva let me know if you guys think i missed anything. Im running tight on cash with the holidays here but this is what all i have on hand for my upcoming cycle. 4 bottles AI cycle support, 2 bottles taurine, 1 bottle beastdrol (SD), 30 ml Test E 200mg/ml, 1 bottle tamoxifen citrate(Nolvadex), 1 bottle letro, 1 bottle nolvadren xt, 1 bottle DAA, 3 tubs of dat der Celltech(i know everyone hates muscletech, but i like there products), and 1 bottle of hgh pro. And then i have all my staples fishoil, multis, prot. Etc. Im just waiting for my needles to come in i am drawing with an 18 and pinning with a 23 ga. So guys what do you think?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Alright just got my letro and nolva let me know if you guys think i missed anything. Im running tight on cash with the holidays here but this is what all i have on hand for my upcoming cycle. 4 bottles AI cycle support, 2 bottles taurine, 1 bottle beastdrol (SD), 30 ml Test E 200mg/ml, 1 bottle tamoxifen citrate(Nolvadex), 1 bottle letro, 1 bottle nolvadren xt, 1 bottle DAA, 3 tubs of dat der Celltech(i know everyone hates muscletech, but i like there products), and 1 bottle of hgh pro. And then i have all my staples fishoil, multis, prot. Etc. Im just waiting for my needles to come in i am drawing with an 18 and pinning with a 23 ga. So guys what do you think?
    Do you have an AI except for letro??
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

I'm gyno prone so I would run aromasin at either 12.5ed or 6.25ed.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

Do you have an AI except for letro??
    No just letro
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

No just letro
    Letro will absolutely crush your estrogen to the point it will hinder gains and dry up your joints. I'd save letro in case of itchy nips / gyno reversal. If your having problems sourcing an AI just use an OTC like erase. I thought I'd try erase on my cycle ( I had aromasin as a backup ) and it seemed to keep it under control. Still have an unopened bottle of aromasin. Erase is cheap too
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

I've been told its really important to taper the dose down when you're finishing letro because its not a "suicide" inhibitor and will cause an estrogen rebound if stopped abruptly
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Letro at 1.25mg EOD or E3D will be fine for your cycle
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

I was gonna run .5mg eod through cycle if symptoms occurred. From what i have read real low doses work well as an ai on cycle
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was gonna run .5mg eod through cycle if symptoms occurred. From what i have read real low doses work well as an ai on cycle
    I would definitely stay away from Letro. It's very unnecessary. Grab A bottle if erase pro and that would be perfect to run. Luke basically said it his it is, Letro will just be too much. IMO I would rather not run an AI at all and see how you react, and save te Letro if any e2 sides arise.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why is Letro too much? Where is it shown to "kill gains"?

If he has the Letro already, I don't see why he should go out and purchase more of anything? Especially if there's nothing showing it WILL be powerful enough to stop gyno?

I will agree, if there's no pre-existing gyno, there is no need to run any AI while on until estro problems arise. A lot of people get worried TOO much about possible gyno but 500mg of test on its own, & done correctly. Probably not going to affect anything. There's always the possibility, that's why something like Letro is great to have on hand "in-case"
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

That was my thinking as well i have no plans on using the letro it is an in case estro problems arise only part of my cycle
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

There are people like me out there... I had pubertal gyno and it was aggravated by DAA (prolactin?). It was then extremely pissed of on the "non-aromatizing" hdrol, and the lumps and sensitivity occurred when switching to just Alpha Bulk, a 4-DHEA... Sometimes a low dose of letro isn't such a bad thing.

Also, I held off TOO long on starting a "real" AI because everyone talked down my symptoms until I began harvesting a real decent rack that couldn't be attributed to any level of paranoia... And sometimes ERASE isn't going to cut it.

Rant over
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Formeron was real cheap couple of days ago, it is a good topical suicidal ai though pricier than erase. It would be a great middle ground between letro and erase.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

I appriciate all the feedback but im just going to use low dosed letro if any estro occurs. So other than my ai does everything else look solid and g2g?
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I appriciate all the feedback but im just going to use low dosed letro if any estro occurs. So other than my ai does everything else look solid and g2g?
    I believe everything looks good to go bro. Lay out your cycle ad pct exactly how you want to run it and we ca critique even further. Test and SD are seriously an amazing combo. I just finished this same cycle about 2 months ago. My suggestion get bloods done towards the end of your cycle ad if your liver values are fine throw SD I at the end. The gains were incredible with SD at the end and I enjoyed it more so that the kick start.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. upcoming test booster cycle or just cycle
    By Joey0808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 07:30 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 01:50 PM
  3. Test E/PP/SD Cycle, A Few Questions
    By D-termine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 08:21 AM
  4. Test/SD cycle plan
    By Madhops in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 06:47 PM
  5. How to set up six-week 1-Test cyp/SD cycle?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 03:45 PM