Critique this cycle

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Just finishing up my first cycle pinning, ran Test Cyp @ 500mg/week & Turinabole at 60mg/day for 8 weeks. Results where great, put on some good size for a short run. I half to keep the cycle short, as my TRT Dr test my blood every 10 weeks or so depending on appointment. The good thing is I always know where my bloods are at...

I would like to plan a lean bulk for my next cycle. I was thinking of running this for 8 weeks:

Stanozolol @ 25mg/day (week 1-8)
Mesterolone@ 50mg/day (week 1-8)
Tren Ace @ 150mg/week (week 1-4)
Tren Ace @ 225mg/week (week 5-8)

Is this a little to far on the cutting side of the scale?

Know, I can add my TRT dose of Test C @ 200mg/week on top of this as well, any reason I should not?

I will run cycle assist all the way through to help with sides, and will have Adex on hand, but should not need it with this cycle. No PCT required due to TRT

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
definately more on the cutting side. maybee use dbol instead of winny

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
What do you think about using Turinabol, no estro sides like dbol?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you run any of those compounds previously?

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I have not, my AAS experience has been limited to Test C & E and Turinabol.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, I'd just go with Ace and enjoy that run. I'm not a fan of adding in multiple new compounds as it is impossible to tell which one is doing what.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Honestly, I'd just go with Ace and enjoy that run. I'm not a fan of adding in multiple new compounds as it is impossible to tell which one is doing what.
Rodja,

Thanks for the input, I have always respected your opinion. Does the Tren dose look good for a first time? Thought I would use Ace just in case things are not going well, I can get out quick. Any other issues I should be concerned with? Someone on another thread stated prolactin could be a problem with Tren? I am having trouble locating info on prolactin and how to treat.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja,

Thanks for the input, I have always respected your opinion. Does the Tren dose look good for a first time? Thought I would use Ace just in case things are not going well, I can get out quick. Any other issues I should be concerned with? Someone on another thread stated prolactin could be a problem with Tren? I am having trouble locating info on prolactin and how to treat.
I recently completed a short run of Ace at 50mg ED and had minor sides (slight insomnia), but the run was freaking amazing. I used P5P and Dopadex to combat potential prolactin sides, which I did not encounter during my run.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I would just keep it to tren. Other compounds would just add to sides then you wouldnt be sure what caused it. Would suck if it was something else causing issues and you think it was the tren. From what I hear tren is king but there can be sides just like with anything else. No point in increasing the chances of sides on your first tren run.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
the provii at 50 isnt a waste should definately help negate and libido issues. maybee add caber for prolactin sides. imo winnny is a waste unless ur using it precontest it dries u put too much and is rough on jionts there are many better alternatives like tbol and var

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Nutrition / Health 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11