Just took my first ever injection of Test. A couple questions

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Just took my first ever injection of Test. A couple questions

I got it through a friend but I'm questioning if the gear is legit or not. I never inject stuff so I watched a bunch of youtube videos and read a couple articles to make sure I did it the right way. Every video I watched mentioned that Test is usually thick and a smaller needle takes forever to draw it out of the bottle. I only had one size of needle so I drew and inejcted with the same G needle (23 G). The test seemed to draw very easily and I immediately felt suspicious, but I dont really have anything to compare it to. Any way I can verify if the gear is real or not without freezing it and checking for crystals (something I read to do when I was googling it)?

My other question: When I injected it (into my quad) I forgot to pull it back to make sure I didnt hit a blood vessel, due to nervousness. Did i goof?

Thanks a lot guys

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

It's not hard to draw out unless you're using a super high guage pin. Lots of guys draw with like an 18 or 20 guage then pin with 25 or so. The smaller the pin the longer it will take. Some compounds are a bit thicker than others, but test e/cyp are pretty smooth. 23g should go in easily and expel a ml of test in about 10 seconds or so. Remember to use 1 pin for drawing, then change to a new pin to inject. Makes it a lot easier since the original pin will dull from going through the rubber stopper. Not to mention it's much more sanitary, and cleanliness is a major point to consider when injecting. STERALIZE EVERYTHING!

If you didn't aspirate, it's not the end of the world... just remember from now on. You don't want to inject in to a vessel. I hope you plan on rotating sites... you should be fluent in at least 3.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Answers

i should be ready for my 1st go round on top of the new year, hope all is well and continues to be through-out. definitely keep posting so other's like myself which are considering could take notes. i have a month to continue researching and readying myself, lol.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man, maybe its legit after all then. Either way I'll know in a few weeks. I wasn't planning on rotating sites, but now i will lol. I'm new to injections any other tips on them?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Protege385
    I got it through a friend but I'm questioning if the gear is legit or not. I never inject stuff so I watched a bunch of youtube videos and read a couple articles to make sure I did it the right way. Every video I watched mentioned that Test is usually thick and a smaller needle takes forever to draw it out of the bottle. I only had one size of needle so I drew and inejcted with the same G needle (23 G). The test seemed to draw very easily and I immediately felt suspicious, but I dont really have anything to compare it to. Any way I can verify if the gear is real or not without freezing it and checking for crystals (something I read to do when I was googling it)?

My other question: When I injected it (into my quad) I forgot to pull it back to make sure I didnt hit a blood vessel, due to nervousness. Did i goof?

Thanks a lot guys
    I'm on the same page as you brotha bout to inject for the first time
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Protege385 View Post
    Thanks man, maybe its legit after all then. Either way I'll know in a few weeks. I wasn't planning on rotating sites, but now i will lol. I'm new to injections any other tips on them?
    You weren't planning on rotating sites...? So you admit to not doing enough research. Got it.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.
    Answers

lol is any amount of research ever really enough? When dealing with hormones you can never be too careful
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Protege385 View Post
    lol is any amount of research ever really enough? When dealing with hormones you can never be too careful
    Rotating sites so as not to collapse blood vessels and cause muscle damage and skin damage is pretty basic.

I'm not trying to be a dick. AAS is serious business, and i think people can take it too lightly.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

I'm not trying to be a dick. AAS is serious business, and i think people can take it too lightly.
    Best quote i read on this site ever
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Proprionate is thin and would easily go through a 23g but not like water.

You can smell it or taste it, but you should feel it within 24hours.
  11. pcn
    Board Supporter
    Answers

You don’t say what type you have but from my experience, cypionate in a 21g needle takes less than 10 seconds to inject a ml, and drawing with a 18g is very quick. Needles are cheap, get extras to draw with to keep the one you'll inject with sharp. I've started 25g to inject and don’t really see a difference in time to inject, but I also didn’t really feel a difference in the stick either. Smaller needle however should be less damage as stated above.
    (FWIW, I don’t usually see many adults using LOL in postings; it's mostly kids masquerading as older people.)
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Answers

I use a 23ga with cyp. Def want to use two pins, 20 to draw, 23 to shoot.
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

Rotating sites so as not to collapse blood vessels and cause muscle damage and skin damage is pretty basic.

Funny that you would actually have to say this ^^^^
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alpinecoach View Post
    Funny that you would actually have to say this ^^^^
    Eh, more like it's dissapointing i would have to say it =/
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 07:24 PM
  2. just took my first liquid nolva dose!!!!!
    By Redsox0432 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 10:30 AM
  3. just took my final shot (10 wk Test E 420mg/wk)
    By Nightwanderer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 12:21 AM
  4. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 03:16 PM
  5. Just enjoyed my first venture out of the house
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-21-2003, 12:20 AM