Suppression?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Hi all. I assume that my test levels are not up to their normal levels, but wanted to check to make sure and get some advice on solutions. I started a m4ohn cycle in Sept for 4 weeks then quit due to anxiety problems, which continued when on Nolva for Pct. I bumped the nolva down to 20mg for a couple days and the anxiety went away. Then did the standard 4 week PCT with nolva and added in some 6-oxo. I know m4ohn doesn't cause much test suppression, but I don't think that I had ever fully recovered from an earlier 19nor cycle. I've been off nolva for 10 days and here's what I'm experiencing: libido is down some, sexual performance in the morning hours is lackluster but I still get morning missiles, "loads" are not nearly as large as they once were, seem a little bit more tired, strength is down slightly, weight is holding pretty constant, though, and maybe up slightly, no noticeable testicular atrophy.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Last edited:

tattoopierced1

go get some bloodwork done to see what your levels are at...dont rely totally on "feeling" a certain way

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Hi all. I assume that my test levels are not up to their normal levels, but wanted to check to make sure and get some advice on solutions. I started a m4ohn cycle in Sept for 4 weeks then quit due to anxiety problems, which continued when on Nolva for Pct. I bumped the nolva down to 20mg for a couple days and the anxiety went away. Then did the standard 4 week PCT with nolva and added in some 6-oxo. I know m4ohn doesn't cause much test suppression, but I don't think that I had ever fully recovered from an earlier 19nor cycle. I've been off nolva for 10 days and here's what I'm experiencing: libido is down some, sexual performance in the morning hours is lackluster but I still get morning missiles, "loads" are not nearly as large as they once were, seem a little bit more tired, strength is down slightly, weight is holding pretty constant, though, and maybe up slightly, no noticeable testicular atrophy.
Any advice would be appreciated.

****!! **** **** **** **** FFFUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!

I just ordered 3 bottles of M-4OHN. I have researched it as much as possible. It seemed like the best methyl as far as sides. I also haven't seen any cases of it triggering anxiety.....until now. A couple months after my last transdermal cycle, I started to get panic attacks. The last thing I want is to have those happen again. DAMN IT!!!! Looks like I'll be selling some M-4OHN.

To help me out some, can you give me some history of any other anxiety problems you may have had or past cycles? Also, what was your dose?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
****!! **** **** **** **** FFFUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!

I just ordered 3 bottles of M-4OHN. I have researched it as much as possible. It seemed like the best methyl as far as sides. I also haven't seen any cases of it triggering anxiety.....until now. A couple months after my last transdermal cycle, I started to get panic attacks. The last thing I want is to have those happen again. DAMN IT!!!! Looks like I'll be selling some M-4OHN.

To help me out some, can you give me some history of any other anxiety problems you may have had or past cycles? Also, what was your dose?
Actually, I'm the only person that I've ever seen that has had anxiety problems on it which is strange as I've never had these problems before. It has a stimulant effect as I'm sure you know so I guess it could give you problems. It's weird, but I took a lot of ephedrine in the past and never had these problems. As far as suppression goes, it is very mild, I just had never fully recovered from before.

Edit from above post: strength is normal.

Rock

Awards
M1T seemed to trigger anxiety for me the first week or two at 10 mg/day. Then again I am prone to axiety to begin with and take Paxil. I worked through it and it passed. It is the only hormone that gave me anxiety. i have also tried 1T, 4AD, M14AD, methyl dien, 1AD and M5AA.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
M1T seemed to trigger anxiety for me the first week or two at 10 mg/day. Then again I am prone to axiety to begin with and take Paxil. I worked through it and it passed. It is the only hormone that gave me anxiety. i have also tried 1T, 4AD, M14AD, methyl dien, 1AD and M5AA.
Did you take the Paxil while on? If so, did it lessen the anxiety attacks, or were they still just as bad or worse?

I am currently taking Lexapro for my anxiety. I first got anxiety after a 12 week 1T, 4AD transdermal cycle (relatively high dose). The funny thing was, was that it happened after the cycle and after the PCT.

Rock

Awards
I was taking the Paxil while on a couple of M1T/4AD cycles and both times the anxiety hit me a couple of days into the cycle and lasted until about week two. I would say it was moderate anxiety. Slight nausea affected my diet and cut some workouts short. But after about two weeks on cycle it went away. I attributed it to fluctuating hormone levels. I have not tried M1T since and have not experienced anxiety with any other cycles. The Paxil for the most part keeps my anxiety in check. I used to suffer severe anxiety for weeks at a time. The kind where you can barely get out of bed.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
My experience with anxiety was that it was all in my head and that once I realized that it wasn't going to hurt me, I was fine. Hasn't really come back. I assume I had only a mild case and that others may find it worse, though.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I was taking the Paxil while on a couple of M1T/4AD cycles and both times the anxiety hit me a couple of days into the cycle and lasted until about week two. I would say it was moderate anxiety. Slight nausea affected my diet and cut some workouts short. But after about two weeks on cycle it went away. I attributed it to fluctuating hormone levels. I have not tried M1T since and have not experienced anxiety with any other cycles. The Paxil for the most part keeps my anxiety in check. I used to suffer severe anxiety for weeks at a time. The kind where you can barely get out of bed.
I hear you bro. I've had those anxiety attacks that are bad. I went to the hospital for one. I thought I was having a heart attack. There was also a time where I didn't go to work for a week and just laid on the couch pretty much all day. Worst thing I've ever experienced.