Ph-17 and ph-19 or Oral Tren?

  1. New Member
    bulkster21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    37.12%

    Talking Ph-17 and ph-19 or Oral Tren?


    Hey all,

    Haven't posted in a good while, have been very busy with work. Got done running a cycle of Ostarine a while back and I'm just getting done a second cycle. Looking to try something new. A buddy at my local gym offered to sell me Ph-17 and Ph-19 by lg science..although upon researching I can seem to find reviews or profiles on either one..all I read is that they are both mild and that the ph-17 is comparable to winstrol and the 19 is comparable to tren apparently. Although the "reviews" I' have managed to read give both good feedback on strength and recomp which interests me. Upon asking another buddy at my local gym if he had heard of the stuff he offered me oral tren 37.5 and some nolva at a good price. I have no past experience with tren but have ran AAS before.

    I guess my questions are what anyone thinks would be the better option. The oral tren from what I've read is amongst the harshest orals available in terms of liver. But I've also read the sides were manageable at a proper dosing. Some opinions and advice on pct for either option would be appreciated.

    Also keep in mind I'd run ostarine again with pct. it's good stuff can't get enough

  2. New Member
    bulkster21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    37.12%

    Oh also. I'm currently 186 lbs.
    squat 405
    Deadlift 465
    Bench around 345 on a good day. I'd guess around 8-9% body fat
    I am 21 years old and have been training since I was 14. Only got serious with training the past 3-4 years though. The first couple was training for sports in school
  3. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,573
    Rep Power
    148065
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    61.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Oral tren? As in m-tren or the old x-tren stuff (dienelone (spelling probably wrong) precursor)
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11
    Oral tren? As in m-tren or the old x-tren stuff (dienelone (spelling probably wrong) precursor)
    No oral tren is methyltrienelone or however you say it... Probably the most harshest dangerous stuff around period. Stick to somethin light. Methyl tren is no joke
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,573
    Rep Power
    148065
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    61.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    No oral tren is methyltrienelone or however you say it... Probably the most harshest dangerous stuff around period. Stick to somethin light. Methyl tren is no joke
    I know that, I'm asking what he's saying because people say oral tren are talk about mtren, trenavar, and the old xtren stuff.

    If its the methyl then run away. It'll make m1t look like candy
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,810
    Rep Power
    3734734
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    I used 17, enjoyed it quite a bit and it is mild for sure. Easy clean "cycle"
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  7. New Member
    bulkster21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    37.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    No oral tren is methyltrienelone or however you say it... Probably the most harshest dangerous stuff around period. Stick to somethin light. Methyl tren is no joke
    Yeah when I did my research that's what I had come across. My buddy took it apparently with this cycle assist product that he swears by and had no issues on cycle (I am still weary however) so for the sake of comfort I may try something a bit easier on the system. Any suggestions? First hand experience?
  8. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sides depend on the person but oral tren is nothin to play around with its like m dien or m1t.
    What are your goals brother?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,810
    Rep Power
    3734734
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Un subbed.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. New Member
    pushinweightw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    19177
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    55.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by bulkster21 View Post
    Yeah when I did my research that's what I had come across. My buddy took it apparently with this cycle assist product that he swears by and had no issues on cycle (I am still weary however) so for the sake of comfort I may try something a bit easier on the system. Any suggestions? First hand experience?

    NO offense but unless your buddy had pre cycle bloodwork and post cycle bloodwork then the whole "I had no sides" does not carry much weight. If the only thing you have cycled is ostarine then there is no need to run one of the harshest orals ever conceived. It's the equivalent of having wrestled a little your freshman year of high school and thinking your ready for the octagon.

    Stick with 17 and 19 make the most gains on the mild stuff you can and then when you hit a wall you can think about the stronger stuff.

    Also if the stuff was so great your buddy would not be trying to get rid of it, something to think about. Be safe.


  11. New Member
    grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    53041
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    17.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw

    NO offense but unless your buddy had pre cycle bloodwork and post cycle bloodwork then the whole "I had no sides" does not carry much weight. If the only thing you have cycled is ostarine then there is no need to run one of the harshest orals ever conceived. It's the equivalent of having wrestled a little your freshman year of high school and thinking your ready for the octagon.

    Stick with 17 and 19 make the most gains on the mild stuff you can and then when you hit a wall you can think about the stronger stuff.

    Also if the stuff was so great your buddy would not be trying to get rid of it, something to think about. Be safe.
    This. Random bros selling illegal orals is "normal" cuz you obviously cant just order yhe stuff om nutraplanet. But dudes selling otc stuff? Gotta be a shady reason. And. The "cycle assist" stuff he swairs by that you had never heard of kinda proves you havent done one iota of actual RESEARCH. I dont doubt you googled which one makes you bigger ph17/19 or tren. But come on. An otc non methyl ph claiming to be as good as, as stated, an illegal SUPER liver toxic steroid? Anybody can sort out that these are marketing claims. Not that they arent good products. But lets be real, they aint winny or tren.
  12. New Member
    bulkster21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    37.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I used 17, enjoyed it quite a bit and it is mild for sure. Easy clean "cycle"
    What type of results did the 17 bring? Weight gain/loss?
  13. New Member
    bulkster21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    37.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Sides depend on the person but oral tren is nothin to play around with its like m dien or m1t.
    What are your goals brother?
    Goal is for weight gain obviously lol anywhere 6-7 lbs would be nice, higher weight on my lifts. I've taken Oral Dbol with Test E bridged with oral winny before but never tren. So I hear ya on the toxicity and sides that's all I read about when I researched it lol
  14. New Member
    bulkster21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    37.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    This. Random bros selling illegal orals is "normal" cuz you obviously cant just order yhe stuff om nutraplanet. But dudes selling otc stuff? Gotta be a shady reason. And. The "cycle assist" stuff he swairs by that you had never heard of kinda proves you havent done one iota of actual RESEARCH. I dont doubt you googled which one makes you bigger ph17/19 or tren. But come on. An otc non methyl ph claiming to be as good as, as stated, an illegal SUPER liver toxic steroid? Anybody can sort out that these are marketing claims. Not that they arent good products. But lets be real, they aint winny or tren.
    That was my problem lol when I tried researching the 17 and 19 I couldn't find any information on the two, no profiles or reviews or anything. All I could find was the biased reviews on Lgs website. The tren however I've taken the time to research and after reading all the bad things about it I was discouraged from even looking at the stuff before posting this, but wanted to see what others who are more experienced may have thought
  15. New Member
    bulkster21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    37.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    No oral tren is methyltrienelone or however you say it... Probably the most harshest dangerous stuff around period. Stick to somethin light. Methyl tren is no joke
    17b-meth-oxy-trienbolne
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2014, 06:43 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 02:30 PM
  3. Cutter PH or oral??
    By torres278 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 01:31 PM
  4. Antibiotics and PH or SCM
    By Cerberus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 12:29 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 10:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in