Suicide Inhibiter vs Nolva

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Suicide Inhibiter vs Nolva


    I understand that while on any test cycle the body converts the test to estrogen, hence the need for some estrogen supressers. But I also understand that the body actually needs some estrogen to help the AAS be more anabolic. So my question is, should I use a Nolva or suicide inhibiter for estrogen supressers?
    If I'm all wet on my assumptions please say so; but be polite.


  2. They're a completely different class on ancillary. Nolva is a SERM and one is a specific kind of AI. Also, it is individualized as far as the need, if any, for estrogen modulation.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    They're a completely different class on ancillary. Nolva is a SERM and one is a specific kind of AI. Also, it is individualized as far as the need, if any, for estrogen modulation.
    So which is better for on cycle modulation? I want to make gains but not at the expense of being too shut down sexually. If I'm on Test libido shouldnt be a problem unless my estrogen is too high.

  4. Apples and oranges man. Do a bit more reading.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    So which is better for on cycle modulation? I want to make gains but not at the expense of being too shut down sexually. If I'm on Test libido shouldnt be a problem unless my estrogen is too high.
    These are very very basic questions. You have a lot of research to do. No one who knows what they're doing uses nolva during the cycle unless they develop gyno or are running anadrol (direct binding to estrogen receptor in breasts). If your libido is crap on a test cycle, usuallyestro is either too high or too low and your gains will be hindered; there is no trade off between low libido for better gains or vice versa. Libido can be a problem if estro is too low as well.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    So which is better for on cycle modulation? I want to make gains but not at the expense of being too shut down sexually. If I'm on Test libido shouldnt be a problem unless my estrogen is too high.
    If you have no libido while using wither of them, you either got fake product or are dosing them way too high.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. Quote Originally Posted by jt339 View Post
    These are very very basic questions. You have a lot of research to do. No one who knows what they're doing uses nolva during the cycle unless they develop gyno or are running anadrol (direct binding to estrogen receptor in breasts). If your libido is crap on a test cycle, usuallyestro is either too high or too low and your gains will be hindered; there is no trade off between low libido for better gains or vice versa. Libido can be a problem if estro is too low as well.
    I was on a cycle where i was doing test:deca at 2:1, but later in the cycle stacked with anadrol and I was on nolva. But I did not know that low estrogen can cause libido problems. I guess I have to do blood work for estrogen as well? My blood work for test and prolactin is coming in on Friday; but if what youre saying is right, I will still need to know what my estrogen is.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    If you have no libido while using wither of them, you either got fake product or are dosing them way too high.
    Actually, i was using nolva while on a test:deca 2:1 cycle, later stacking with anadrol; but I was told that unless I want to look like a women I need to stop the nolva. So I did. I did the suicide inhibiter soon after but after about a week dropped it. My libido is ok (not great) while on until the very end of my 15 week cycle and then ofcourse during the first 3-4 weeks of PCT it's really down.

    I've been off gear now for 6 1/2 weeks and have been off PCT for 2 1/2 weeks and only about 4 days ago felt 99% back with my libido. I took blood work on Monday and will get results Friday. I will keep you posted.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Actually, i was using nolva while on a test:deca 2:1 cycle, later stacking with anadrol; but I was told that unless I want to look like a women I need to stop the nolva. So I did. I did the suicide inhibiter soon after but after about a week dropped it. My libido is ok (not great) while on until the very end of my 15 week cycle and then ofcourse during the first 3-4 weeks of PCT it's really down.

    I've been off gear now for 6 1/2 weeks and have been off PCT for 2 1/2 weeks and only about 4 days ago felt 99% back with my libido. I took blood work on Monday and will get results Friday. I will keep you posted.
    Whoever told you that was very, very wrong. Also, it seems like you have some confusion about AIs as they are not all the same. A suicidal inhibitor is a specific class of AI (e.g. Exemestane, Erase) and not all AI's are suicidal (e.g. Letro, Arimidex). The benefit of the suicidal inhibitor is that they do not need to be tapered since they permanently bind to the aromatase enzyme. From the sound of it, you dosed the AI (whichever one you took) too high and it lowered you libido since it lowered your E2 too much.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  10. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Actually, i was using nolva while on a test:deca 2:1 cycle, later stacking with anadrol; but I was told that unless I want to look like a women I need to stop the nolva. So I did. I did the suicide inhibiter soon after but after about a week dropped it. My libido is ok (not great) while on until the very end of my 15 week cycle and then ofcourse during the first 3-4 weeks of PCT it's really down.

    I've been off gear now for 6 1/2 weeks and have been off PCT for 2 1/2 weeks and only about 4 days ago felt 99% back with my libido. I took blood work on Monday and will get results Friday. I will keep you posted.
    What was the layout of your cycle?
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Whoever told you that was very, very wrong. Also, it seems like you have some confusion about AIs as they are not all the same. A suicidal inhibitor is a specific class of AI (e.g. Exemestane, Erase) and not all AI's are suicidal (e.g. Letro, Arimidex). The benefit of the suicidal inhibitor is that they do not need to be tapered since they permanently bind to the aromatase enzyme. From the sound of it, you dosed the AI (whichever one you took) too high and it lowered you libido since it lowered your E2 too much.
    Well, I took Forma Stanzol as the suicide inhibiter. So youre saying that instead of nolva I should have done the Forma Stanzol but I probably over dosed on it?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jt339 View Post
    What was the layout of your cycle?
    I have to get the specifics later. I dont have it on me; but basically I started with 2:1 Testeca 22ccs;1cc twice per week, then in week three layered in Dbol (can't remember dose off hand), then in week 6 went stacked with Anadrol and week 9 stacked anavar (keeping in mind I tapered and then stopped dbol and anadrol). I rotated my test between all three tests, e, cyp and sust. I was supposed to be taking nolva the whole time but someone told me not to because it would turn me into a woman with a bikini. Sometime during the 8th or 9th I did some Cabergoline and the Forma Stanzol.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Well, I took Forma Stanzol as the suicide inhibiter. So youre saying that instead of nolva I should have done the Forma Stanzol but I probably over dosed on it?
    Without knowing specifics of the cycle, it's hard to say, but...

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I have to get the specifics later. I dont have it on me; but basically I started with 2:1 Testeca 22ccs;1cc twice per week, then in week three layered in Dbol (can't remember dose off hand), then in week 6 went stacked with Anadrol and week 9 stacked anavar (keeping in mind I tapered and then stopped dbol and anadrol). I rotated my test between all three tests, e, cyp and sust. I was supposed to be taking nolva the whole time but someone told me not to because it would turn me into a woman with a bikini. Sometime during the 8th or 9th I did some Cabergoline and the Forma Stanzol.
    Gauging off of this, it was not a well organized and thought-out cycle.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Without knowing specifics of the cycle, it's hard to say, but...



    Gauging off of this, it was not a well organized and thought-out cycle.
    Any suggestions for my next cycle?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Any suggestions for my next cycle?
    Plan it out better, stick to one ester of test, and don't use 5 freaking anabolics in a short time.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Plan it out better, stick to one ester of test, and don't use 5 freaking anabolics in a short time.
    What about estrogen modulador? And how do you feel about Cabergoline? By the way, thank you for the help.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    What about estrogen modulador? And how do you feel about Cabergoline? By the way, thank you for the help.
    Cab is for prolactin side effects from 19-nor compounds (e.g. Deca, Tren) and won't help with E2.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Cab is for prolactin side effects from 19-nor compounds (e.g. Deca, Tren) and won't help with E2.
    Right, and I plan I doing 2:1 Testeca so I will need caber, but what would help with E2?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Right, and I plan I doing 2:1 Testeca so I will need caber, but what would help with E2?
    How do you know you'll need Cab or even an AI for that matter?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  20. Honestly man do some research before your next cycle. Some major errors there...and do NOT believe anything from that source who told u take nolva with 19-nor, 3-4 different esters of test etc.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Warwarrior View Post
    Honestly man do some research before your next cycle. Some major errors there...and do NOT believe anything from that source who told u take nolva with 19-nor, 3-4 different esters of test etc.
    I am as we speak. I'm reading up on Nolva now and it seems to do what I think I want. To modulate E2 not eliminate it completely as some is needed for muscle growth and too low E2 can cause libido problems. My question now is, why would anyone want to use a suicide inhibitor then?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    How do you know you'll need Cab or even an AI for that matter?
    3 weeks into my last cycle my prolactin levels were above average. If I do the 2:1 Testeca again I know I will need caber. As for AI, I dont know if I will need it; but I do know that test converts to estrogen and therefore I will need an AI.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I am as we speak. I'm reading up on Nolva now and it seems to do what I think I want. To modulate E2 not eliminate it completely as some is needed for muscle growth and too low E2 can cause libido problems. My question now is, why would anyone want to use a suicide inhibitor then?
    You're attributing too much on the class of AI instead of the dose and you were running so much that it is impossible to pinpoint the cause of anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    3 weeks into my last cycle my prolactin levels were above average. If I do the 2:1 Testeca again I know I will need caber. As for AI, I dont know if I will need it; but I do know that test converts to estrogen and therefore I will need an AI.
    Did you get blood work to prove this or were you going off of "feel." Also, you're making the mistake of thinking estrogen is the devil without realizing there are benefits to estrogen and the aromatization amounts vary from person to person.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You're attributing too much on the class of AI instead of the dose and you were running so much that it is impossible to pinpoint the cause of anything.



    Did you get blood work to prove this or were you going off of "feel." Also, you're making the mistake of thinking estrogen is the devil without realizing there are benefits to estrogen and the aromatization amounts vary from person to person.
    I don't know what the exact does of Forma Stanzol was, the bittle says 3 or 4 pumps but that seemed too little so I took more. As for Prolactin, yes, i got bllod work done 3 weeks into my cycle. I recently got blood work again and will have the results tomorrow.

  25. 2:1, lol. Do u even know how much did utake those substances?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Warwarrior View Post
    2:1, lol. Do u even know how much did utake those substances?
    Yes I do smarty pants. I took 2ccs of either Sustanon 250, or Prop 100 or Ethan 300. And 1cc of Deca 300.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Yes I do smarty pants. I took 2ccs of either Sustanon 250, or Prop 100 or Ethan 300. And 1cc of Deca 300.
    so in other words, no you don't.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I am as we speak. I'm reading up on Nolva now and it seems to do what I think I want. To modulate E2 not eliminate it completely as some is needed for muscle growth and too low E2 can cause libido problems. My question now is, why would anyone want to use a suicide inhibitor then?
    Aromasin won't completely eliminate estrogen, it just binds to the enzyme that converts test to estro. How much estro that is left is dose dependent.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Yes I do smarty pants. I took 2ccs of either Sustanon 250, or Prop 100 or Ethan 300. And 1cc of Deca 300.
    Oh my lanta! Before your next cycle (which should be a bit down the road) post up the entire thing once you think you have a good grasp on things.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Yes I do smarty pants. I took 2ccs of either Sustanon 250, or Prop 100 or Ethan 300. And 1cc of Deca 300.
    You do realize that each one of those will give very different amounts of testosterone per cc/mL, right? You have NO CLUE as to what you're doing.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  30. Quote Originally Posted by jt339 View Post
    Aromasin won't completely eliminate estrogen, it just binds to the enzyme that converts test to estro. How much estro that is left is dose dependent.

    Yes, I figured that. What dosage do you recomend?

    Oh my lanta! Before your next cycle (which should be a bit down the road) post up the entire thing once you think you have a good grasp on things.
    Ok, I will post it soon.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My experience: Letro vs. Nolva for combatting pre-existing gyno
    By Vordhosbn in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 04:46 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 01:18 AM
  3. Clomid vs. Nolva question.
    By Sticks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2004, 10:43 PM
  4. Clomid vs Nolva for post cycle...
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-03-2003, 02:03 PM
  5. Formastat vs Nolva vs 6-OXO
    By randydogsf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-15-2003, 10:31 AM
Log in
Log in