Suicide Inhibiter vs Nolva - AnabolicMinds.com

Suicide Inhibiter vs Nolva

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Suicide Inhibiter vs Nolva

I understand that while on any test cycle the body converts the test to estrogen, hence the need for some estrogen supressers. But I also understand that the body actually needs some estrogen to help the AAS be more anabolic. So my question is, should I use a Nolva or suicide inhibiter for estrogen supressers?
    If I'm all wet on my assumptions please say so; but be polite.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

They're a completely different class on ancillary. Nolva is a SERM and one is a specific kind of AI. Also, it is individualized as far as the need, if any, for estrogen modulation.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    They're a completely different class on ancillary. Nolva is a SERM and one is a specific kind of AI. Also, it is individualized as far as the need, if any, for estrogen modulation.
    So which is better for on cycle modulation? I want to make gains but not at the expense of being too shut down sexually. If I'm on Test libido shouldnt be a problem unless my estrogen is too high.

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

Apples and oranges man. Do a bit more reading.

5. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    So which is better for on cycle modulation? I want to make gains but not at the expense of being too shut down sexually. If I'm on Test libido shouldnt be a problem unless my estrogen is too high.
    These are very very basic questions. You have a lot of research to do. No one who knows what they're doing uses nolva during the cycle unless they develop gyno or are running anadrol (direct binding to estrogen receptor in breasts). If your libido is crap on a test cycle, usuallyestro is either too high or too low and your gains will be hindered; there is no trade off between low libido for better gains or vice versa. Libido can be a problem if estro is too low as well.

6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

If you have no libido while using wither of them, you either got fake product or are dosing them way too high.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jt339 View Post
    These are very very basic questions. You have a lot of research to do. No one who knows what they're doing uses nolva during the cycle unless they develop gyno or are running anadrol (direct binding to estrogen receptor in breasts). If your libido is crap on a test cycle, usuallyestro is either too high or too low and your gains will be hindered; there is no trade off between low libido for better gains or vice versa. Libido can be a problem if estro is too low as well.
    I was on a cycle where i was doing test:deca at 2:1, but later in the cycle stacked with anadrol and I was on nolva. But I did not know that low estrogen can cause libido problems. I guess I have to do blood work for estrogen as well? My blood work for test and prolactin is coming in on Friday; but if what youre saying is right, I will still need to know what my estrogen is.

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

If you have no libido while using wither of them, you either got fake product or are dosing them way too high.
    Actually, i was using nolva while on a test:deca 2:1 cycle, later stacking with anadrol; but I was told that unless I want to look like a women I need to stop the nolva. So I did. I did the suicide inhibiter soon after but after about a week dropped it. My libido is ok (not great) while on until the very end of my 15 week cycle and then ofcourse during the first 3-4 weeks of PCT it's really down.

I've been off gear now for 6 1/2 weeks and have been off PCT for 2 1/2 weeks and only about 4 days ago felt 99% back with my libido. I took blood work on Monday and will get results Friday. I will keep you posted.

9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Actually, i was using nolva while on a test:deca 2:1 cycle, later stacking with anadrol; but I was told that unless I want to look like a women I need to stop the nolva. So I did. I did the suicide inhibiter soon after but after about a week dropped it. My libido is ok (not great) while on until the very end of my 15 week cycle and then ofcourse during the first 3-4 weeks of PCT it's really down.

I've been off gear now for 6 1/2 weeks and have been off PCT for 2 1/2 weeks and only about 4 days ago felt 99% back with my libido. I took blood work on Monday and will get results Friday. I will keep you posted.
    Whoever told you that was very, very wrong. Also, it seems like you have some confusion about AIs as they are not all the same. A suicidal inhibitor is a specific class of AI (e.g. Exemestane, Erase) and not all AI's are suicidal (e.g. Letro, Arimidex). The benefit of the suicidal inhibitor is that they do not need to be tapered since they permanently bind to the aromatase enzyme. From the sound of it, you dosed the AI (whichever one you took) too high and it lowered you libido since it lowered your E2 too much.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

10. New Member
    Answers

What was the layout of your cycle?

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Whoever told you that was very, very wrong. Also, it seems like you have some confusion about AIs as they are not all the same. A suicidal inhibitor is a specific class of AI (e.g. Exemestane, Erase) and not all AI's are suicidal (e.g. Letro, Arimidex). The benefit of the suicidal inhibitor is that they do not need to be tapered since they permanently bind to the aromatase enzyme. From the sound of it, you dosed the AI (whichever one you took) too high and it lowered you libido since it lowered your E2 too much.
    Well, I took Forma Stanzol as the suicide inhibiter. So youre saying that instead of nolva I should have done the Forma Stanzol but I probably over dosed on it?

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

What was the layout of your cycle?
    I have to get the specifics later. I dont have it on me; but basically I started with 2:1 Testeca 22ccs;1cc twice per week, then in week three layered in Dbol (can't remember dose off hand), then in week 6 went stacked with Anadrol and week 9 stacked anavar (keeping in mind I tapered and then stopped dbol and anadrol). I rotated my test between all three tests, e, cyp and sust. I was supposed to be taking nolva the whole time but someone told me not to because it would turn me into a woman with a bikini. Sometime during the 8th or 9th I did some Cabergoline and the Forma Stanzol.

13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Well, I took Forma Stanzol as the suicide inhibiter. So youre saying that instead of nolva I should have done the Forma Stanzol but I probably over dosed on it?
    Without knowing specifics of the cycle, it's hard to say, but...

I have to get the specifics later. I dont have it on me; but basically I started with 2:1 Testeca 22ccs;1cc twice per week, then in week three layered in Dbol (can't remember dose off hand), then in week 6 went stacked with Anadrol and week 9 stacked anavar (keeping in mind I tapered and then stopped dbol and anadrol). I rotated my test between all three tests, e, cyp and sust. I was supposed to be taking nolva the whole time but someone told me not to because it would turn me into a woman with a bikini. Sometime during the 8th or 9th I did some Cabergoline and the Forma Stanzol.
    Gauging off of this, it was not a well organized and thought-out cycle.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Without knowing specifics of the cycle, it's hard to say, but...

Gauging off of this, it was not a well organized and thought-out cycle.
    Any suggestions for my next cycle?

15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Any suggestions for my next cycle?
    Plan it out better, stick to one ester of test, and don't use 5 freaking anabolics in a short time.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Plan it out better, stick to one ester of test, and don't use 5 freaking anabolics in a short time.
    What about estrogen modulador? And how do you feel about Cabergoline? By the way, thank you for the help.

17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

What about estrogen modulador? And how do you feel about Cabergoline? By the way, thank you for the help.
    Cab is for prolactin side effects from 19-nor compounds (e.g. Deca, Tren) and won't help with E2.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Cab is for prolactin side effects from 19-nor compounds (e.g. Deca, Tren) and won't help with E2.
    Right, and I plan I doing 2:1 Testeca so I will need caber, but what would help with E2?

19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Right, and I plan I doing 2:1 Testeca so I will need caber, but what would help with E2?
    How do you know you'll need Cab or even an AI for that matter?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

20. New Member
    Answers

Honestly man do some research before your next cycle. Some major errors there...and do NOT believe anything from that source who told u take nolva with 19-nor, 3-4 different esters of test etc.

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Warwarrior View Post
    Honestly man do some research before your next cycle. Some major errors there...and do NOT believe anything from that source who told u take nolva with 19-nor, 3-4 different esters of test etc.
    I am as we speak. I'm reading up on Nolva now and it seems to do what I think I want. To modulate E2 not eliminate it completely as some is needed for muscle growth and too low E2 can cause libido problems. My question now is, why would anyone want to use a suicide inhibitor then?

22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

How do you know you'll need Cab or even an AI for that matter?
    3 weeks into my last cycle my prolactin levels were above average. If I do the 2:1 Testeca again I know I will need caber. As for AI, I dont know if I will need it; but I do know that test converts to estrogen and therefore I will need an AI.

23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I am as we speak. I'm reading up on Nolva now and it seems to do what I think I want. To modulate E2 not eliminate it completely as some is needed for muscle growth and too low E2 can cause libido problems. My question now is, why would anyone want to use a suicide inhibitor then?
    You're attributing too much on the class of AI instead of the dose and you were running so much that it is impossible to pinpoint the cause of anything.

3 weeks into my last cycle my prolactin levels were above average. If I do the 2:1 Testeca again I know I will need caber. As for AI, I dont know if I will need it; but I do know that test converts to estrogen and therefore I will need an AI.
    Did you get blood work to prove this or were you going off of "feel." Also, you're making the mistake of thinking estrogen is the devil without realizing there are benefits to estrogen and the aromatization amounts vary from person to person.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

You're attributing too much on the class of AI instead of the dose and you were running so much that it is impossible to pinpoint the cause of anything.

Did you get blood work to prove this or were you going off of "feel." Also, you're making the mistake of thinking estrogen is the devil without realizing there are benefits to estrogen and the aromatization amounts vary from person to person.
    I don't know what the exact does of Forma Stanzol was, the bittle says 3 or 4 pumps but that seemed too little so I took more. As for Prolactin, yes, i got bllod work done 3 weeks into my cycle. I recently got blood work again and will have the results tomorrow.

25. New Member
    Answers

2:1, lol. Do u even know how much did utake those substances?

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Warwarrior View Post
    2:1, lol. Do u even know how much did utake those substances?
    Yes I do smarty pants. I took 2ccs of either Sustanon 250, or Prop 100 or Ethan 300. And 1cc of Deca 300.

27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Yes I do smarty pants. I took 2ccs of either Sustanon 250, or Prop 100 or Ethan 300. And 1cc of Deca 300.
    so in other words, no you don't.

28. New Member
    Answers

Aromasin won't completely eliminate estrogen, it just binds to the enzyme that converts test to estro. How much estro that is left is dose dependent.

Oh my lanta! Before your next cycle (which should be a bit down the road) post up the entire thing once you think you have a good grasp on things.

29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

You do realize that each one of those will give very different amounts of testosterone per cc/mL, right? You have NO CLUE as to what you're doing.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Aromasin won't completely eliminate estrogen, it just binds to the enzyme that converts test to estro. How much estro that is left is dose dependent.

Yes, I figured that. What dosage do you recomend?

Oh my lanta! Before your next cycle (which should be a bit down the road) post up the entire thing once you think you have a good grasp on things.
    Ok, I will post it soon.

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

You do realize that each one of those will give very different amounts of testosterone per cc/mL, right? You have NO CLUE as to what you're doing.
    No, I did not. So you're saying that the 250, 100 and 300 will be different which will not nesessarily give me the 2:1 ratio I want?

32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Warwarrior
    Running nolva with a 19-nor is fine. When will people stop regurgitating the same old nonsense.

33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

No, I did not. So you're saying that the 250, 100 and 300 will be different which will not nesessarily give me the 2:1 ratio I want?
    Yes. They are all very different forms of testosterone in terms of their half/active life, amount per cc, and amount of actual testosterone per cc.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

Yes. They are all very different forms of testosterone in terms of their half/active life, amount per cc, and amount of actual testosterone per cc.
    **** we can take it a step further and say if you are using UG aas than the concentration should be looked at as an arbitrary number. You don't know if that 300mg/ml is 150 or 350(for example). It's only a reflection of what's in that specific batch/bottle.

You think you are taking 600mg a week. Maybe you are taking 400,maybe 700.

Who knows.

I think this is where experience comes in.

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Frank, if what you say is true then how the heck can i ever accuratley dose?

36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

You should worry about learning the differences in esters and injection frequency before you start going in that direction.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn
    If? What I say is certainly true. You'd have to understand the brewing process and the general lack of attention to detail with ug "labs" to fully understand. Not to mention the purity of the raw materials which no one has any clue of because there is no testing done.

I have seen plenty of lab tests on ug gear over the years and it is rarely dead on. I mean even pharmacy grade gear has a certain level of variation, it's just much smaller.

38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

You should worry about learning the differences in esters and injection frequency before you start going in that direction.
    I'd agree.

39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    If? What I say is certainly true. You'd have to understand the brewing process and the general lack of attention to detail with ug "labs" to fully understand. Not to mention the purity of the raw materials which no one has any clue of because there is no testing done.

I have seen plenty of lab tests on ug gear over the years and it is rarely dead on. I mean even pharmacy grade gear has a certain level of variation, it's just much smaller.
    The brewing process is simple and easy. If it's not accurate, someone is either deliberately trying to con you or they got bad raws. Most raws don't come with a CoA and it's rare to get one from a supplier unless you're buying kilos of the stuff.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

The brewing process is simple and easy. If it's not accurate, someone is either deliberately trying to con you or they got bad raws. Most raws don't come with a CoA and it's rare to get one from a supplier unless you're buying kilos of the stuff.
    It is, on a small scale fairly easy to get "close" pending your raws have a high level of purity. But becomes increasingly less accurate on the large scale especially when most of these guys are always rushing.

As for the coa I'd never trust a coa from china let alone on a black market product. Lol

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My experience: Letro vs. Nolva for combatting pre-existing gyno
    By Vordhosbn in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 02:46 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-21-2005, 11:18 PM
  3. Clomid vs. Nolva question.
    By Sticks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2004, 08:43 PM