BEST PH FOR CUTTING?

  1. New Member
    fatboy_2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    29
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    63.33%

    BEST PH FOR CUTTING?


    hey guys well I'm 510 235 lbs trying to lean out and keep the little muscle that I have I'm going to start insanity (home workout program) Monday and I've been on the diet for a couple weeks and its working pretty good for me but I'm looking for more of an edge and was wondering what you think is best for cutting thanks in advance

  2. Advanced Member
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    1662
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    40.08%

    If you are going to be doing a purely cardio program then you shouldn't be using a PH. PHs have side effects including back pumps and lethargy, which can make cardio very hard or pretty much impossible to do. This will be even more evident with a cardio program like Insanity where you are doing a lot of jumping and squatting movements.

    If the diet is working well for you then stick to it. Adding in Insanity to a diet that is working will mean that you should speed up the fat loss. You could add in a couple of weight training days to help you retain muscle and assist in leaning out if you like but there isn't any need for a PH.
  3. New Member
    Damorgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    562
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    54.35%

    He's totally right.. I found walking more than 100m challenging while in hdrol at 100mg.. Even with taurine at 20g a day.. I tried to go for a run, found myself in so much pain I almost caught a cab home
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683048
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Never thought of it, but imagine ur whole body cramping up!

    Instead of ph, look into stims. Eca or other fat burners.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  5. New Member
    fatboy_2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    29
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    63.33%

    Will do...all the fat burners out now are garbage...ill keep looking tho...thanks a lot guys
  6. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,424
    Rep Power
    4289816
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy_2012
    Will do...all the fat burners out now are garbage...ill keep looking tho...thanks a lot guys
    Try Clen
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  7. New Member
    fatboy_2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    29
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    63.33%

    Clen is what I've been looking for...I only find the liquid here...I need the oral tab..
  8. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683048
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy_2012
    Clen is what I've been looking for...I only find the liquid here...I need the oral tab..
    Clen is ruff . I picked up a bunch thinking i would do a good cycle....
    Didnt make it past 3 days
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  9. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,845
    Rep Power
    2485580
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy_2012
    Clen is what I've been looking for...I only find the liquid here...I need the oral tab..
    Compund 20 has been compared to clen. Benefits without the risk of death
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  10. New Member
    fatboy_2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    29
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    63.33%

    I've actually heard a couple people mention compound 20..maybe ill give it a shot...thanks bro
  11. New Member
    pushinweightw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    19177
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    55.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    If you are going to be doing a purely cardio program then you shouldn't be using a PH. PHs have side effects including back pumps and lethargy, which can make cardio very hard or pretty much impossible to do. This will be even more evident with a cardio program like Insanity where you are doing a lot of jumping and squatting movements.

    If the diet is working well for you then stick to it. Adding in Insanity to a diet that is working will mean that you should speed up the fat loss. You could add in a couple of weight training days to help you retain muscle and assist in leaning out if you like but there isn't any need for a PH.

    You can use any hormone to cut. Some of the hormones that convert heavily to estrogen might make cutting a little tougher but you should be managing estrogen on one of those compounds anyways. Now some people like to look there best the whole time they cut and avoid wetter compounds but in reality any hormone will help you retain muscle during a cut. You can use anything from SD, Halo, m-sten to BULK-UP, P-BOLD, Alpha Mass. If you use a wetter compound simply drop it one to two weeks prior to the day you want to look your best. Hell many

    That being said if you are doing no weight training then save the hormones for later. Look into some beta alanine and BCAA's your going to need them with a cardio based program.


  12. New Member
    JW390898's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    418
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    45.12%

    If still thinking PH then MDien is great for cutting.
  13. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,872
    Rep Power
    3047800
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    93.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy_2012
    Will do...all the fat burners out now are garbage...ill keep looking tho...thanks a lot guys
    Explain "garbage"
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  14. New Member
    j05441's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    1313
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    67.52%

    Whats your diet and workout experince like? I feel most here are pretty advance and use diet and training first drugs second
  15. New Member
    Damorgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    562
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    54.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    You can use any hormone to cut. Some of the hormones that convert heavily to estrogen might make cutting a little tougher but you should be managing estrogen on one of those compounds anyways. Now some people like to look there best the whole time they cut and avoid wetter compounds but in reality any hormone will help you retain muscle during a cut. You can use anything from SD, Halo, m-sten to BULK-UP, P-BOLD, Alpha Mass. If you use a wetter compound simply drop it one to two weeks prior to the day you want to look your best. Hell many

    That being said if you are doing no weight training then save the hormones for later. Look into some beta alanine and BCAA's your going to need them with a cardio based program.
    I totally agree with everything you just said. It's not the compound doing the cut, it's your diet and training plan that is achieving the cut. In saying that, he already said he is going to do a cardio intensive workout plan. Trying to achieve this on something like superdrol with back pumps would be nearly impossible and therefore he would fail his goal..

    I used hdrol in my cut, I dropped calories and lifted heavy as I usually would. I gained a little strength but mostly recomped fat and gained some lean muscle. It all boils down to your goals, you can't do everything in one cycle so have a clear goal in the beginning.
  16. New Member
    swollz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    3756
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    14.09%

    Winstrol hands down or epi but winstrol ph is legit
  17. New Member
    pushinweightw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    19177
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    55.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by swollz View Post
    Winstrol hands down or epi but winstrol ph is legit
    Well winstrol and it's PH are both scheduled so you might as well use winstrol if one chooses to go that route. From everything I have read and people I have talked to running winny with a routine that has you jumping all over the place sounds like a nightmare joint wise.

    I am with others in this thread OP should hold off on the PH/DS.


  18. Advanced Member
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Rep Power
    26587
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    84.67%

    Back pumps = ur ass bone feels like its gonna break off = lift and go home, no running. And as far as lethargy goes that's another mother F right there. And I ran epi at 30-40 no higher
  19. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,065
    Rep Power
    3206759
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy_2012 View Post
    Will do...all the fat burners out now are garbage...ill keep looking tho...thanks a lot guys
    While a lot of products in every category can be classified as garbage, there are certainly a lot of good products in each category, too; including fat burners.



    Oh, and I think Black Liver is what you're looking for; just google it.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  20. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,671
    Rep Power
    7507787
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    90.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    11oxo. Its expensive to run for anabolic effects (800-1000mg a day) but its great for cortisol control (400-600mg a day) if ur cutting.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  21. New Member
    JW390898's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    418
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    45.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    11oxo. Its expensive to run for anabolic effects (800-1000mg a day) but its great for cortisol control (400-600mg a day) if ur cutting.
    An ideal bridging compound at the lower dose too.
  22. New Member
    fatboy_2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    29
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    63.33%

    Thanks for everyone's opinion...couldn't find much on black liver...I've tried almost all the fat burners out there and have never found one that is as strong as I would need...still looking around and researching..
  23. New Member
    huxley309's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    57030
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    69.49%

    For me it's low dosed sd with mechabol.

    Everyone at work is asking what fat burner im taking as i've lost a lot around my face.

    Im currently bulking at around 3000kcals.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,818
    Rep Power
    3734739
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy_2012
    Thanks for everyone's opinion...couldn't find much on black liver...I've tried almost all the fat burners out there and have never found one that is as strong as I would need...still looking around and researching..
    Search around the forums....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  25. Advanced Member
    VS91588's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    46443
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    82.95%

    11-oxo is great @ 600-900mg a day for 8 weeks. It controls cortisol levels when dieting for fat loss and it makes the muscles harder. Very nice stuff. I am currently cycling Sust-250 an 11-oxo because I wanted to take time off compounds like Deca and Tren. So for now I'm focusing on recomposition, maintains my current physique and just lower bf and get harder and dense.
  26. Advanced Member
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Rep Power
    26587
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    84.67%

    I'm doing great with PES alphamine. I take one scoop with 2 shifts in the morning on a empty stomach
  27. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Explain "garbage"
    1. Wasted or spoiled food and other refuse, as from a kitchen or household.

    2. A thing that is considered worthless or meaningless.

    Synonyms: rubbish - trash - refuse - litter - waste - offal


    OP Black Liver is simply amazing if you can still find it around.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  28. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    these idiots dont know what they are talking about, obviously cramps occur but if olympic sprinters and mms fighters can run steroids(masteron winstrol etc..) you CAN run stanodrol and you will be fine, if it becomes a problem youll know, and your diet is key to cutting this will assist. so stano or ilegal definetly masteron prop stanzolol
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy_2012 View Post
    hey guys well I'm 510 235 lbs trying to lean out and keep the little muscle that I have I'm going to start insanity (home workout program) Monday and I've been on the diet for a couple weeks and its working pretty good for me but I'm looking for more of an edge and was wondering what you think is best for cutting thanks in advance
  29. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    tell that to one of the BEST SPRINTERS in olympic history ben johnson idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    Well winstrol and it's PH are both scheduled so you might as well use winstrol if one chooses to go that route. From everything I have read and people I have talked to running winny with a routine that has you jumping all over the place sounds like a nightmare joint wise.

    I am with others in this thread OP should hold off on the PH/DS.
  30. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    why should he hold off? You dont think the majority of olympic pro and college athletes take steroids? Well they do and their programs are far more intense than anything any of use do(the vast majority of us) OP you will be fine, run stanodrol at 800mgs a day or 1200 i like 3 caps morning 3 caps nightly of lgi stano 300.
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    tell that to one of the BEST SPRINTERS in olympic history ben johnson idiot
  31. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    2722
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    67.3%

    Lol husked you make good points however people should be carefull with winstrol and the joints heck erase pro kills my joints let alone winstrol.

    Yes athletes do use steroids but most of them don't have to go to work all day etc all they do is eat train and then go home and rest so really winstrol is worse for a normal working person but better for an athlete plus a lot of professional athletes get special attention from their own drs etc

    But yeah I do agree with you in the respect people worry to much about it.
  32. New Member
    pushinweightw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    19177
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    55.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    tell that to one of the BEST SPRINTERS in olympic history ben johnson idiot

    Many people complain about the joint issues with winstrol. Many people have reported injuries while on winstrol. Maybe Ben Johnson took it regularly or maybe he was dosed intentionally to make him fail a test(read this story somewhere cannot substantiate). Or maybe he took a ton of it and happens to be a world class athlete who happened to not suffer a common side effect of the drug. At the end of the day Ben Johnson represents n=1 so he is proof of just about nothing. Also your comment of "idiot" was pretty classless, sorry my opinion differs from yours hardly a reason to pull out an insult. Good day.


  33. Advanced Member
    VS91588's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    46443
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    82.95%

    They should make a Meme for forum chats saying "Andddddddddd THIS is when we get off topic" lmao
  34. Advanced Member
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Rep Power
    26587
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    84.67%

    Husked doesn't realize that your average person isn't gonna have a legit ass doctor administering the steroids, and also providing them with pharma grade SERMs, and all that good stuff. Husked ur right about a lot of it but u gotta understand the advice given is different depending on the person the advice is being given to. Like the 18-21 year old that doesn't even know what pct is let alone a serm. Now if someone said they have a doctor that's gonna be pinning them and hooking them up with test and SERMs and they have a nutritionist also and a trainer I'd be like hell yeah shoot that **** up. H
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Absolute BEST PH for CUTTING?
    By TommyTuffGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 10:07 PM
  2. best ph for recomp / cut
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 02:49 PM
  3. best ph for running?--on a cut
    By javry in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 01:26 PM
  4. Best ph for cutting or hardness?
    By chestnut35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 11:35 AM
  5. best ph for cutting recomp
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 07:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in