T3 and clen added to the last 4 weeks of Test E cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.17%

T3 and clen added to the last 4 weeks of Test E cycle

Anyone ever added T3 and clen towards the end of a cycle?

Im planing on doing this to try and lean out a littl towards the end of my cycle. . i have had good results from the t3 and clen combo before but seemed to have lost a little muscle in the process... so i was thinking about using it while i am still anabolic to reduce the catabolic effect of the t3 on my mucle.

My only issue is im not sure if i should still keep my Calories at 4000-4500K... With high cals do you think it is still possible to trim some fat considering the test is already increasing my Metabolic rate when combined with the t3 and clen i could only imagin my metabolic rate would be through the roof.. .

i just dont want to chew through any muscle
    "remember i promised to kill you last
    ... i Lied!"

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    Anyone ever added T3 and clen towards the end of a cycle?

Im planing on doing this to try and lean out a littl towards the end of my cycle. . i have had good results from the t3 and clen combo before but seemed to have lost a little muscle in the process... so i was thinking about using it while i am still anabolic to reduce the catabolic effect of the t3 on my mucle.

My only issue is im not sure if i should still keep my Calories at 4000-4500K... With high cals do you think it is still possible to trim some fat considering the test is already increasing my Metabolic rate when combined with the t3 and clen i could only imagin my metabolic rate would be through the roof.. .

i just dont want to chew through any muscle

I would DEFF rec T3 use WITH aas to help hold onto muscle.

i would NOT drop cals too low though still. maybe by 500-1000 since its only 4 weeks.
    but just DONT do this when in PCT this is the WORST time to try and trim up with dieting. PCT and just POST pct is a bad time to.
    so if you are planning to then yes while on the AAS or wait a few months after cycle.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I should add Clen has an anabolic effect also so its very nice paired with T3. I havent used T3 in a while but still got a bottle i may use up this spring depending on how this bulker goes (teste/maste cycle , + "might add an oral near end not sure")
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. add clen and t3 to last 6 weeks of test E cycle?
    By Matty90 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 07:45 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 08:26 PM
  3. 6 Bromo and ATD added to the site
    By CustomCapsule in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 01:00 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 02:35 AM
  5. only using serms the last week of letro?
    By therocker187 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 01:55 AM