Simple test cycle with pct ... Seem ok?

  1. Registered User
    homerwadson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0


    I wanna run a test cycle. But bare bones minimum for my first run. Keep the chems low.

    Test e 300. 2x a week for 12 weeks
    aromasin eod (watching sides)

    Pct with nolva and daa


    I dont really want to run hCG at 250iu twice a week, or stack clomid in the pct

    Has anyone ran a cycle like this, seem like it would be ok? I just want the bare min chemicals in my body for the first run so I can see how my body reacts.

  2. Registered User
    homerwadson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0


    I guess what im asking is..... am I leaving anyyhing out that would fall under the same category as "No SERM, No cycle"

    Like no hcg no cycle or something haha.
  3. Registered User
    jt339's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    379
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by homerwadson View Post
    I guess what im asking is..... am I leaving anyyhing out that would fall under the same category as "No SERM, No cycle"

    Like no hcg no cycle or something haha.
    Get an AI just in case. I think it would be a mistake not to run hcg. If you don't want to run it throughout, just blast it at the end with an AI.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    homerwadson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0


    Maybe I messed up during research... Aromasin is not an AI?

    I cant get my hands on hcg either...
  5. Registered User
    Jawbreaker24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by homerwadson View Post
    Maybe I messed up during research... Aromasin is not an AI?

    I cant get my hands on hcg either...
    Yes Aromasin is an AI


    "Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

    ~Unknown~
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price
  6. Registered User
    Philshred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0


    Just a quick question. What is all this talk that HCG is counter productive during a cycle? Thank you
  7. Registered User
    homerwadson's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Philshred
    Just a quick question. What is all this talk that HCG is counter productive during a cycle? Thank you
    I dont think anyone said it would be counter productive.... I was aaking if I would be ok NOT using it because I simply cant get it.
  8. Registered User
    Philshred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by homerwadson

    I dont think anyone said it would be counter productive.... I was aaking if I would be ok NOT using it because I simply cant get it.
    Oh, I based my statement on just a bunch of different posts I found online. But I'm hoping someone can answer my question and also yours.
  9. Registered User
    jt339's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    379
    Answers
    0


    Oops! Sorry about that boss. Didn't see you were running aromasin. 12.5mg eod should be fine, but I wouldn't go higher unless sides present. 12.5mg ed with a modest amount of test may push estro too low.
  10. Registered User
    jt339's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    379
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Philshred View Post
    Oh, I based my statement on just a bunch of different posts I found online. But I'm hoping someone can answer my question and also yours.
    It is counter productive in pct as it is suppressive. On longer cycles, you will be shut down anyway so it doesn't matter.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. first test c cycle with PCT
    By Dirty music in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 06:37 AM
  2. Test cycle with designers
    By ajensen11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 09:19 PM
  3. My epistane cycle with pct.
    By Johnboy1981 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 09:09 AM
  4. what to add to end of test cycle (not pct)
    By thehazzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 08:13 PM
  5. Test cycle with clen/T3 combo
    By pimpc1972 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 06:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in