How to avoid total shutdown while on SD - AnabolicMinds.com

How to avoid total shutdown while on SD

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

How to avoid total shutdown while on SD

Any suggestions on how to keep libido up while on Sd?

2. New Member
    Answers

Run a little test with it
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Generally libido goes up for most on SD . However a 4 dhea product would more than likely help if you're a victim .... Heck even straight up dhea would most likely amplify it ...most are non methyl too.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Shutdown however is pretty much inevitable. You could minimize by low dosing upon waking allowing it to practically clear your system by nighttime. But there's pros and cons to any method.

Most important factor though is having your PCT layed out prior to starting. This would include a serm.
  5. Diamond Member
    Answers

Hcg
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Shutdown however is pretty much inevitable. You could minimize by low dosing upon waking allowing it to practically clear your system by nighttime. But there's pros and cons to any method.

Most important factor though is having your PCT layed out prior to starting. This would include a serm.

this....it's pretty much going to happen, 4-dhea or transdermal dhea would work well as a base....fadogia is also useful while on cycle if you don't want to go the injection route
  7. New Member
    Answers

dhea has aromatization properties that can be unpredictable. I would recommend stanodrol if your trying to keep energy, libido, aggression higher while on superdrol. its dht properties and high androgenic profile will make you feel better while on superdrol. In the case of preventing complete shudown you have to check out Omega Sports T-forces its amazing! made my libido go sky high even on cycle. check out this dudes review:

This product, is absolutely amazing. I used it for one purpose: to prevent testicular atrophy while on Epi/Trenazone cycle.

This product contains Fadogia Aggrestis, which is also the primary component in Need2BuildMuscle's HCGenerate, which alot of people swear by it from what I have read.

If you are interested, you can do the research about how exactly this works, but I am here to tell you that it certainly does work.

My first couple of ph/ds cycles I would get testicular atrophy (shrinking) and aching at week 4. This happened all 4 cycles I have done that I didn't use this product. It gets pretty frustrating and eventually I end my cycles at the point I can't tolerate it past week 4..usualy during week 5 at some point. I got checked out by a Dr. the first time this happened, I told him everything I was doing, and he said I was fine. Bloodwork showed my test was below 100 which is obviously the result of being on cycle.

So I started researching ways to prevent this, including the use of HCG, which I wouldn't do due to legality issues and my chosen profession. I needed something legal and effective. I found HCGenerate had great reviews, and I started breaking down the ingredients in it. Everything you normally see in a natty test booster, kind of like Animal Stak actually, except the Fadogia. I read up on Fadogia and found other products that contained it, and which ones had positive reviews.
    I chose T-Force, and it works brothers.
    I picked it up from ************* for $20....(its 2 for $30 at nutra). Dang good deal...I have had no pain, no aches, no shrinkage.

It also has another interesting effect, in that it makes you a "better actor than Peter North" when you and the lady are hanging out. (or if your by yourself too, I guess...) Sorry don't know how else to put that in a more PC way. If you don't get it, go find out what Peter North was famous for.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 09:43 AM
  2. Anyway to not be shutdown while on TRT?
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 02:37 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-02-2003, 11:53 PM
  4. How to avoid an abscess or an infection
    By mauibuilt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-27-2003, 11:11 PM
  5. Steroid Side Effects And How To Avoid Them (Part 1 & 2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 11:34 PM