What are the most effective prohormones available out there?
- 11-14-2012, 07:01 AM
- 11-14-2012, 09:47 AM
Well there are so many but what it depends on is what are you looking to do with yourself. What are your goals do you want to add size lean out? EtcAndro Factory Supporter
- 11-14-2012, 12:28 PM
I mean I guess you could say the most "effective" ones would be the ones with the more prominent side effects.
11-14-2012, 04:44 PM
11-14-2012, 05:00 PM
Spend a day or two searching around this forum...asking questions... and I'm sure you'll see there are numerous available....and depending on your goals and that you are not too young....there's probably a couple that'll suit your needs.
11-14-2012, 05:26 PM
M1T and pheraOriginally Posted by BryTank
They're now illegal though.
Depends what you want. Quick results and a lot of sides or slow results and less sides.
11-15-2012, 08:50 PM
Yeah I'd like to jump in on this thread. I'm looking for size and strength in a PH. I've done some research and Ultradrol, Halo, and Epi seem to be good for that. Am I on the right track?
11-15-2012, 09:12 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheNinja in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-26-2009, 08:49 PM
- By MilkIs4Babies in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-23-2008, 11:04 PM
- By pavb10 in forum SupplementsReplies: 94Last Post: 04-18-2008, 11:39 PM
- By bigred869 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2007, 08:01 AM
- By pistonpump in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 08-13-2006, 09:51 AM