Test P at end of cycle?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.59%

Test P at end of cycle?

Ok. So I'm wrapping up my SD/stano cycle but just got some goodies from a new source. I know I've seen a few guys run test p at the end of their cycles. I was thinking that this would be a good way to make sure the goods r g2g since test p is fast acting. What do u guys think? I've run 3 ph cycles before but this would be my first run at the real juice! So what u guys think should I throw it in now or just hold off till next cycle? Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Nate007 View Post
    Ok. So I'm wrapping up my SD/stano cycle but just got some goodies from a new source. I know I've seen a few guys run test p at the end of their cycles. I was thinking that this would be a good way to make sure the goods r g2g since test p is fast acting. What do u guys think? I've run 3 ph cycles before but this would be my first run at the real juice! So what u guys think should I throw it in now or just hold off till next cycle? Thanks
    assuming the source is legit: If you run it at the end of your cycle you will enhance your gains, but it will make your recovery during pct far worse. Test p is very fast acting, so the gains are easy come, easy go. My personal opinion, save it for next cycle and use it with a better combination of gear. There are some very nice combos you can do with prop. Good luck

-GH
    Quality gains come with determination, dedication, self-discipline, effort... and GoD (Gallons of Drugs)
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.59%

Thanks bro. Yeah starting to get all my goods for an upcoming test/tren A/var/ possibly whinny at some pt of cycle. Just like said first time using anything from this source and it's real tempting just looking at that gear sitting there! guess I'll just fight the urge! More than anything prob just looking for an excuse to use the P!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cut at end of cycle?
    By Luck 6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 05:00 PM
  2. h-drol at end of cycle that involves test and deca
    By 04svtspray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 06:26 PM
  3. winstrol at end of cycle
    By gyno4445 in forum Anabolics