Cycle question for those on HRT

  1. Registered User
    pestis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    46
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    229
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

    Cycle question for those on HRT


    Anyone here on HRT? just wondering how long you resume maintanence levels between supraphysiological cycles?
    Hailz,
    Pestis

  2. Pityin' fools since '81
    chasec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    745
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    74.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i believe HRT never gets you to supraphysiological levels. most people i've heard of on HRT maintain 600ng/dl of test, which is within naturally achievable levels.
  3. Registered User
    pestis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    46
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    229
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    i believe HRT never gets you to supraphysiological levels. most people i've heard of on HRT maintain 600ng/dl of test, which is within naturally achievable levels.
    right, my levels are around 800-900ng/dl at my hrt maintenance levels. What I am trying to learn is how long others on hrt wait between supraphysiological cycles. Do you need to wait as long as those not on hrt who have to go through a longer PCT?
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2270
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    As long as you do not have any adverse effects, then time "off" is not nearly as important.
  5. New Member
    odrorir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    130
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    49%

    You really should get your bloodwork done, if everything looks good then you should be good to go.
  6. Pityin' fools since '81
    chasec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    745
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    74.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    the whole point of taking time off is to get your HPTA back to normal among other things. if your on HRT and you never come "off" than staying on for a longer period of time wouldn't be a huge deal. i mean, if your gonna be shut down for the rest of your life, might as well have fun with it, eh?
  7. Registered User
    pestis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    46
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    229
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    the whole point of taking time off is to get your HPTA back to normal among other things. if your on HRT and you never come "off" than staying on for a longer period of time wouldn't be a huge deal. i mean, if your gonna be shut down for the rest of your life, might as well have fun with it, eh?
    Kinda what I was thinking. I think a little time off to get estradiol and IGF back to normal will be a good idea.
  8. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2270
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pestis
    Kinda what I was thinking. I think a little time off to get estradiol and IGF back to normal will be a good idea.

    Cholesterol levels, liver values, blood pressure, etc. If after blood work, everything looks fine, then return to larger dosages if you desire.
  9. Registered User
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    616
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    79.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by size
    Cholesterol levels, liver values, blood pressure, etc. If after blood work, everything looks fine, then return to larger dosages if you desire.


    I would also be most worried about the cholesterol levels. But if you really don't want to take any breaks along the way, just keep up with the blood work every few months and keep cruising, as long as everything is ok and you feel ok.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 10:17 AM
  2. Question for Bobo on Hypertrophy
    By Manwhore in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 12:40 AM
  3. Question for those who have used 1 test cyp
    By BryanM in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 01:25 PM
  4. Question for KC on making Equipoise and TestE
    By fiddler in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 10:04 PM
  5. Some questions for those who know...
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 03:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in