Cycle question for those on HRT
- 11-28-2004, 01:51 PM
- 11-28-2004, 03:37 PM
i believe HRT never gets you to supraphysiological levels. most people i've heard of on HRT maintain 600ng/dl of test, which is within naturally achievable levels.
- 11-28-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by chasec
11-28-2004, 11:52 PM
11-29-2004, 09:59 AM
11-29-2004, 01:02 PM
the whole point of taking time off is to get your HPTA back to normal among other things. if your on HRT and you never come "off" than staying on for a longer period of time wouldn't be a huge deal. i mean, if your gonna be shut down for the rest of your life, might as well have fun with it, eh?
11-29-2004, 01:38 PM
Kinda what I was thinking. I think a little time off to get estradiol and IGF back to normal will be a good idea.Originally Posted by chasec
11-29-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by pestis
Cholesterol levels, liver values, blood pressure, etc. If after blood work, everything looks fine, then return to larger dosages if you desire.
11-29-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by size
I would also be most worried about the cholesterol levels. But if you really don't want to take any breaks along the way, just keep up with the blood work every few months and keep cruising, as long as everything is ok and you feel ok.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mr. Brown in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2005, 09:17 AM
- By Manwhore in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 12-27-2004, 11:40 PM
- By BryanM in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2004, 12:25 PM
- By fiddler in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2004, 09:04 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 05-10-2004, 02:58 AM