Cycle question for those on HRT

1. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Cycle question for those on HRT

Anyone here on HRT? just wondering how long you resume maintanence levels between supraphysiological cycles?
    Hailz,
    Pestis

2. Pityin' fools since '81
    Answers

i believe HRT never gets you to supraphysiological levels. most people i've heard of on HRT maintain 600ng/dl of test, which is within naturally achievable levels.
  3. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    i believe HRT never gets you to supraphysiological levels. most people i've heard of on HRT maintain 600ng/dl of test, which is within naturally achievable levels.
    right, my levels are around 800-900ng/dl at my hrt maintenance levels. What I am trying to learn is how long others on hrt wait between supraphysiological cycles. Do you need to wait as long as those not on hrt who have to go through a longer PCT?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

As long as you do not have any adverse effects, then time "off" is not nearly as important.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

You really should get your bloodwork done, if everything looks good then you should be good to go.
  6. Pityin' fools since '81
    Answers

the whole point of taking time off is to get your HPTA back to normal among other things. if your on HRT and you never come "off" than staying on for a longer period of time wouldn't be a huge deal. i mean, if your gonna be shut down for the rest of your life, might as well have fun with it, eh?
  7. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    the whole point of taking time off is to get your HPTA back to normal among other things. if your on HRT and you never come "off" than staying on for a longer period of time wouldn't be a huge deal. i mean, if your gonna be shut down for the rest of your life, might as well have fun with it, eh?
    Kinda what I was thinking. I think a little time off to get estradiol and IGF back to normal will be a good idea.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pestis
    Kinda what I was thinking. I think a little time off to get estradiol and IGF back to normal will be a good idea.

Cholesterol levels, liver values, blood pressure, etc. If after blood work, everything looks fine, then return to larger dosages if you desire.
  9. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by size
    Cholesterol levels, liver values, blood pressure, etc. If after blood work, everything looks fine, then return to larger dosages if you desire.

I would also be most worried about the cholesterol levels. But if you really don't want to take any breaks along the way, just keep up with the blood work every few months and keep cruising, as long as everything is ok and you feel ok.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 08:17 AM
  2. Question for Bobo on Hypertrophy
    By Manwhore in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-27-2004, 10:40 PM
  3. Question for those who have used 1 test cyp
    By BryanM in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 11:25 AM