Q about pinning from 2 vials in the same shot

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Sup AM bros?

I've been MIA, trying to get back into the game and get ready for my 2nd go-round.

As a few of you might know I did a good old-fashion first cycle of Test E 500 x 12-weeks in the early spring. I'm considering doing a Test C & EQ (I also have T-Bol oral for kicker & Oral Primo) for the next one.

One question I know I'll have, now that I'll be pinning from two sources: Is there a preferred method to inject from two vials in the same shot, without using up too many needles & without having to pin more than 2x's per week?

I have something like 45 x 1" 3cc / 23 gauge needles left for a 15-weeker, which would be enough if I can get by using up only two needles per shot, 2 x's per week (as opposed to 3 or 4 per shot(s) / 6 or 8 per week, which I'd have too few). The goals here are to use as few needles as possible, & have a convenient / pain-free as possible pinning routine (e.g. not drawing / pinning from same needle as this as we know would make it dull & painful).

*Note before I continue - I know I should definitely buy more needles regardless before I start*

Here's my idea, any input as to what else I can do & what is good or moronic about it would be appreciated:

A. I'll use a designated needle to pressurize the vials before pulling, we'll call "pin A". I won't use the same one for the whole 15 weeks, but I'll try to get some mileage out of the pin-A's since it won't be touching the oils; maybe using one pin for ~2 weeks then disposing.

B. Pin B will be what I'll be using to draw from each vial, discarded after each day of pinning.

C. Pin C will be the final pin w 1 ml Test C & 1 ml EQ to inject at once

So, probably doing a Mon / Thurs schedule, let's say on a Monday I will:

(1) Use Pin A to pressurize / inject 1 ml of air into each vial. Save the pin / keep it as sterile as possible w cap on etc and put away till Thurs.

(2) Use Pin B to draw 1 ml each from test c & EQ vials *maybe I'll alternate the order to account for any small amt of EQ that could find its way into the Test and vice versa? Is this something that is commonly done?

(3) Put on clean / new Pin C w 2 ml contained, and pin 1 of the 2 pins per week is done!

Does this make sense? Any help would be appreciated.

Also, is it crazy to have a designated pressurizing pin AND drawing pin for a few uses? Or is it too risky since the drawing pin gets some oil on it?

Thanks! I have just about everything for this cycle. Not sure when I'm going to start, but hopefully sometime soon.

:)

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
You could sterilize the needle that gets oil on it? That wouldnt recontaminate what's in the vial would it? Hmm. I don't pin myself, I pin my boyfriend. Curious. Sub'd.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
You could sterilize the needle that gets oil on it? That wouldnt recontaminate what's in the vial would it? Hmm. I don't pin myself, I pin my boyfriend. Curious. Sub'd.
My gf told me if I ever did steroids she'd be pissed, and at the time she said it (about a year ago) I hadn't done it yet hehe...So you are cool with it, AND you help him! He's a lucky guy:)

Yeah I think it can work, which is based on my gut, and want to confirm it. The issues are (1) will they mix together (in the vials; not just in the syringe which is fine of course all going to the same place) at a significant amount (2) if so, would alternating which vial you draw from first account for any uneven mixing (2) is it ok to have a designated 'air-pressurizer' do save needles or is that unhygienic, even if the needle never touches anything except a sterilized rubber top and is kept with a cap on the rest of the time?

Also if there is a different order to do this in where you can mix two or more vials into on syringe please anybody w the experience let me know.

Thx mls and hope we'll get some of the veterans here to drop some knowledge:)

Damn past 2AM here on the east coast, gotta sleep!!!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
My gf told me if I ever did steroids she'd be pissed, and at the time she said it (about a year ago) I hadn't done it yet hehe...So you are cool with it, AND you help him! He's a lucky guy:)

Yeah I think it can work, which is based on my gut, and want to confirm it. The issues are (1) will they mix together (in the vials; not just in the syringe which is fine of course all going to the same place) at a significant amount (2) if so, would alternating which vial you draw from first account for any uneven mixing (2) is it ok to have a designated 'air-pressurizer' do save needles or is that unhygienic, even if the needle never touches anything except a sterilized rubber top and is kept with a cap on the rest of the time?

Also if there is a different order to do this in where you can mix two or more vials into on syringe please anybody w the experience let me know.

Thx mls and hope we'll get some of the veterans here to drop some knowledge:)

Damn past 2AM here on the east coast, gotta sleep!!!
Dude, just use the same needle to pressurize with to pull with. Push air into both of them. Then go back and draw from them. I don't pressurize everytime. I draw test e then tren ace. Into the same barrel, then swap to a 25g and pin. Don't premix, don't reuse a needle even if u think it's clean. U should only need two needles to do one pin. Draw & and the actuall pin.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Dude, just use the same needle to pressurize with to pull with. Push air into both of them. Then go back and draw from them. I don't pressurize everytime. I draw test e then tren ace. Into the same barrel, then swap to a 25g and pin. Don't premix, don't reuse a needle even if u think it's clean. U should only need two needles to do one pin. Draw & and the actuall pin.
Cool thanks man, yeah I guess I'll use two pins every time, and drop the 'designated pressurizer'.

I guess what I was worried about is once I already have 1 ml of the first vial, while drawing from the second vial I'd risk mixing the two; i.e. I definitely can't press in to correct overdrawing (or can I??? do the oils stay separated in the needle at least when first drawing or do they instantly mix???).

Anyway, sounds good I will do it that way. Thanks a lot!!!

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
just pull it all out with one syringe and one needle as long as you sterilize the rubber stopper and change the needle before you pin you're good

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
just pull it all out with one syringe and one needle as long as you sterilize the rubber stopper and change the needle before you pin you're good
Thx a lot brother.

I'm realizing this is kind of a dumb question but I guess these are the practical questions we all have to ask and make sure of before we get down to business :)

I'll definitely do the right thing re: being good about sterilizing everything, and every surface involved...

Thanks again!

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I would also suggest pressurizing and pulling with the same needle...then you can switch it before injecting and have a non-dulled needle to inject with (minimize scar tissue).

Just speculating here...I've often wondered about combining two substances in the same vial. If they were using two different oils or esters than it likely wouldn't work, but let's say you had Test-P and Masteron-P, both based in sterile corn oil. If you take the two and combine them, would you get a pretty even shot?

Not saying I know, legitimately asking.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
I would also suggest pressurizing and pulling with the same needle...then you can switch it before injecting and have a non-dulled needle to inject with (minimize scar tissue).

Just speculating here...I've often wondered about combining two substances in the same vial. If they were using two different oils or esters than it likely wouldn't work, but let's say you had Test-P and Masteron-P, both based in sterile corn oil. If you take the two and combine them, would you get a pretty even shot?

Definitely a good question, unless I got an answer from someone who knows 100% I probably wouldn't try mixing them in the same vial.

You'd probably need a centrifuge or something like that to make sure it's well mixed. Who knows though? I sure don't:)

Regardless even if I were 99% sure it'd mix well I don't think the convenience would outweigh the risks of inadvertently doing something like 65% EQ / 35% test, vice versa or something uneven.

By the way, I should probably start a new thread but: Is Bromo necessary for a Test+EQ cycle? I have arimadex for on cycle AI and aromasin (as well as clomid, nolva, and the "in case of emergency, break glass" letro on hand) for PCT, but just wondering if it is a good idea or needed. I know you definitely need it for Deca, but I've found mixed results definitely from misinformation on this one.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Nice to see you brother you've been missed
Haha HWD what's up broski?? Yeah I need you guys...I was on a tear until the fall, then went downhill once I stopped checking in on AM regularly. Making a mini-comeback starting today, dude I was insanely weak. It's so unfair...slack a couple months and you're set back 4-6 ms :(

Tty soon man, gonna have plenty of questions about this sophomore cycle, pretty excited about it.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha HWD what's up broski?? Yeah I need you guys...I was on a tear until the fall, then went downhill once I stopped checking in on AM regularly. Making a mini-comeback starting today, dude I was insanely weak. It's so unfair...slack a couple months and you're set back 4-6 ms :(

Tty soon man, gonna have plenty of questions about this sophomore cycle, pretty excited about it.
Hell yeah man I hear ya...my cycle is finally over it was a great success so I'm happy about that but it's true 2-3 months of slacking kills lol

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established

as long as they're both oil you its not a problem, even with different esters if they're both in oil is they can be shot in the same syringe but if you have an oil base and a water base its a no go.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Hell yeah man I hear ya...my cycle is finally over it was a great success so I'm happy about that but it's true 2-3 months of slacking kills lol
Bro..just looked at your profile pic you did a COMPLETE recomp, people talk about recomps all the time, but yours is definitely the best I've seen so far.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
as long as they're both oil you its not a problem, even with different esters if they're both in oil is they can be shot in the same syringe but if you have an oil base and a water base its a no go.
Awesome, thanks man. You mean it's ok drawing both into the same syringe right? Or in the same vial?

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
same syringe, although you can mix different aas in the same vial if you want to granted they have similar half lives(still better to keep them separate imo)

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
same syringe, although you can mix different aas in the same vial if you want to granted they have similar half lives(still better to keep them separate imo)
Thanks again my man! Much appreciated I'll keep you guys posted how it goes but I think you all simplified it for me, and thanks also everyone for explainin' w/ out flamin' :)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
The only way to mix two in a vial would be if u were brewing, other ways they will not be 100% mixed. Just load from separate vials into the same syringe. And ur gtg

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
The only way to mix two in a vial would be if u were brewing, other ways they will not be 100% mixed. Just load from separate vials into the same syringe. And ur gtg
This is right. If you mix Test P and Mast P say 10ml each into one 20ml vial you would not be gauranteed to get a 50/50 mix in a 1cc injection. Dont mix unless you are brewing.

For injecting/drawing Harry- Draw with the same needle out of both vials. Dont push back if you overdraw.
1. Draw 2.5cc of air into the syringe, push 1cc into the first vial and draw 1cc of Test.

2. Insert the needle in the next vial after sterilizing and tip it upside down, this puts the Test against the plunger with 1.5cc of air between it and the needle, push in 1cc of air and then tip the bottle upright.

3. Draw your EQ and that leaves you with .5cc of air you can push out along with any random bubbles without spilling and losing any of that precious muscle juice.

Good to have you back man. You gunna log this run?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Why? I use oil/water based all the time. Never had a problem. What is your rationale for saying it's a no-go? You can load up oil-oil, oil-water and ester-no-ester gear in one syringe.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Why? I use oil/water based all the time. Never had a problem. What is your rationale for saying it's a no-go? You can load up oil-oil, oil-water and ester-no-ester gear in one syringe.
Yes you can. I didnt even catch that. I think Oscar got confused and meant you can't mix in the same vial not syringe. You can mix anything in the syringe just as long as you steralize between draws from different vials.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can. I didnt even catch that. I think Oscar got confused and meant you can't mix in the same vial not syringe. You can mix anything in the syringe just as long as you steralize between draws from different vials.
Yeah Dave, I think you're right.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Welcome back Harry, you gonna log this?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Awesome, thanks man:)

rabz

rabz

Awards
Yeah bro don't trip on pulling both with same pin. Just get a good accurate amt of each and make sure you ain't just spraying tons back into the vial after drawing and you'll be good to go. Nice to see ya back big pimpin.

genjuicer

Awards
Sup AM bros?

I've been MIA, trying to get back into the game and get ready for my 2nd go-round.

As a few of you might know I did a good old-fashion first cycle of Test E 500 x 12-weeks in the early spring. I'm considering doing a Test C & EQ (I also have T-Bol oral for kicker & Oral Primo) for the next one.

One question I know I'll have, now that I'll be pinning from two sources: Is there a preferred method to inject from two vials in the same shot, without using up too many needles & without having to pin more than 2x's per week?

I have something like 45 x 1" 3cc / 23 gauge needles left for a 15-weeker, which would be enough if I can get by using up only two needles per shot, 2 x's per week (as opposed to 3 or 4 per shot(s) / 6 or 8 per week, which I'd have too few). The goals here are to use as few needles as possible, & have a convenient / pain-free as possible pinning routine (e.g. not drawing / pinning from same needle as this as we know would make it dull & painful).

*Note before I continue - I know I should definitely buy more needles regardless before I start*

Here's my idea, any input as to what else I can do & what is good or moronic about it would be appreciated:

A. I'll use a designated needle to pressurize the vials before pulling, we'll call "pin A". I won't use the same one for the whole 15 weeks, but I'll try to get some mileage out of the pin-A's since it won't be touching the oils; maybe using one pin for ~2 weeks then disposing.

B. Pin B will be what I'll be using to draw from each vial, discarded after each day of pinning.

C. Pin C will be the final pin w 1 ml Test C & 1 ml EQ to inject at once

So, probably doing a Mon / Thurs schedule, let's say on a Monday I will:

(1) Use Pin A to pressurize / inject 1 ml of air into each vial. Save the pin / keep it as sterile as possible w cap on etc and put away till Thurs.

(2) Use Pin B to draw 1 ml each from test c & EQ vials *maybe I'll alternate the order to account for any small amt of EQ that could find its way into the Test and vice versa? Is this something that is commonly done?

(3) Put on clean / new Pin C w 2 ml contained, and pin 1 of the 2 pins per week is done!

Does this make sense? Any help would be appreciated.

Also, is it crazy to have a designated pressurizing pin AND drawing pin for a few uses? Or is it too risky since the drawing pin gets some oil on it?

Thanks! I have just about everything for this cycle. Not sure when I'm going to start, but hopeful sometime soon.

:)
shouldn't be a big deal , sounds good to me,personally (as long as they're both oil) i use 1 stick