4-ad

griz145389

Board Supporter
Awards
How much 4 a-d is recommended when using transdermally only to combat sides?

One other ? I read that 4-ad in small doses is a good cutting agent. Is this true? If so how much would one use transdermally for cutting, and would it be used alone, or stacked?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
4 ad adds bloat so if you can handle the bloat it will work for cutting. you might try something that does not bloat. also doses can vary. we need more info.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bodyweight, height, how long you have been training, what ph history you have if any, why you just want to combat sides, what are you stacking it with???? There are others, but this can give us something to work with.

griz145389

Board Supporter
Awards
Bodyweight, height, how long you have been training, what ph history you have if any, why you just want to combat sides, what are you stacking it with???? There are others, but this can give us something to work with.
6'4" 225lbs Beent training on and off for 7 years, pretty seriously last 18 months. I've done 2 cycles of 1-ad, and I am currently on a methyl-d cycle. I purchased some m1-t to stock up with before the ban hits, and would like to reduce the number of sides when I am ready to take the m1-t.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4-ad converts to test, and test has been used for cutting. To combat sides on m1t frontload for two weeks with 200mgs a day of 4-ad, and run it throughout while on the m1t. I suggest though to use it as a bulker in the cycle, and bump the dosage to 400mgs a day. 4ad is a great compound, and can attribute its own gains in the cycle.