Best cycle for adding and keeping mass - AnabolicMinds.com

Best cycle for adding and keeping mass

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    allen6718's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    79

    Reputation

    Best cycle for adding and keeping mass


    Looking to run something this winter and want to keep most of my gains. Any thoughts on what to run and at what dosage?

  2. New Member
    Tmac22314's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    234

    Reputation

    Keeping gains is all about pct, training, and diet after cycle. What are ur stats? Cycle history?
  3. Advanced Member
    Eric160's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    498

    Reputation

    test e 12 weeks 500mg
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    GotHuge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    116

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    test e 12 weeks 500mg
    Use hcg during cycle to make recovery easier. 500 iu per week is good

    -GH
    Quality gains come with determination, dedication, self-discipline, effort... and GoD (Gallons of Drugs)
  5. New Member
    nightterror's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    382

    Reputation

    Testosterone 1gram per week
    Deca 500mg per week
    Dianabol 50mg first 4 weeks & last four weeks
    anavar 60mg when not running dianabol

    waitwut? you said mass? At least give us a clue on what you want to do
  6. Banned
    Veritatis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by allen6718 View Post
    Looking to run something this winter and want to keep most of my gains. Any thoughts on what to run and at what dosage?
    if you are looking for PH then I would consider running Mechabol it will definitely make for a solid run and you will keep most of your gains come PCT as long as everything is in check... but give use more of a idea of what you are trying to do and I'll give you some more info
  7. New Member
    allen6718's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    79

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nightterror View Post
    Testosterone 1gram per week
    Deca 500mg per week
    Dianabol 50mg first 4 weeks & last four weeks
    anavar 60mg when not running dianabol

    waitwut? you said mass? At least give us a clue on what you want to do

    I want to put on as much mass as I can without the water weight that you get from gear such as dbol. I was looking more for PHs.

    I was leaning more towards Halo Extreme from Ironmag labs but wasnt sure what to stack with it.
  8. Advanced Member
    Eric160's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    498

    Reputation

    i would stack it with stano or d-plex. no amazing for gains but will help libido musscle hardness and alpha male feeling
  9. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Rep Power
    683046

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis

    if you are looking for PH then I would consider running Mechabol it will definitely make for a solid run and you will keep most of your gains come PCT as long as everything is in check... but give use more of a idea of what you are trying to do and I'll give you some more info
    Mech is still on the market?

    Edit......

    I check it it, y did i think it was pulled??, hows mech stacked with sd? To toxic?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  10. New Member
    allen6718's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    79

    Reputation

    What about stacking Max LMG or DHEA products with Halo?
  11. New Member
    figdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    313

    Reputation

    Test Prop for 8-10 weeks! Short, sweat, leaner, dry(er), less bloated! I only need 350mg a week for awesome results too!!
  12. New Member
    IPOM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    217

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy View Post
    Test Prop for 8-10 weeks! Short, sweat, leaner, dry(er), less bloated! I only need 350mg a week for awesome results too!!
    What's the advantage/disadvantage of taking Test P or C over taking Test E?
  13. New Member
    figdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    313

    Reputation

    Prop is typically regarded as the "leanest of the test esters." In terms of chemistry this statement is false, but in terms of user feedback (mine included) it is very lean, much drier than the longer esters. On prop i burn fat unexplainably fast with no change in diet, something i had never seen in users of longer esters. You will bloat less and gain less weight than lets say Enanthate or Cypionate. Prop is more used as the test ester for cutting cycles, but i use it to recomp and lean bulk as well.

    It clears in 2-3 days and will kick in around week two making it good for quicker cycles (my life does not allow me to be on very long lol). With E and C prepare to wait 4-6 weeks before seeing real results

    The negative side to prop is that it requires you to inject every other day as opposed to twice a week for E and ive even heard people pinning once a week on cyp

    hope that answers it!
  14. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,129
    Rep Power
    344797

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    i would stack it with stano or d-plex. no amazing for gains but will help libido musscle hardness and alpha male feeling
    Ever since I did a cycle of PH and my Test levels dropped to 234 and my libido practically died and it took me 5 weeks to get back to normal, I have been afraid of PHs; but your saying Stano and D-Plex keeps libido up?
  15. New Member
    TheThickMick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    7615

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn

    Ever since I did a cycle of PH and my Test levels dropped to 234 and my libido practically died and it took me 5 weeks to get back to normal, I have been afraid of PHs; but your saying Stano and D-Plex keeps libido up?
    On cycle hes refering to, idk whats the rate but stano converts to dht which helps keep libido up on cycle. Off cycle total diff ballgame im not sure which ur refering to tho.
  16. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,129
    Rep Power
    344797

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThickMick View Post
    On cycle hes refering to, idk whats the rate but stano converts to dht which helps keep libido up on cycle. Off cycle total diff ballgame im not sure which ur refering to tho.
    You're asking me which PH I'm referring to? I'm not sure if that would violate the rules if I mention the name but if there is a moderator reading please forgive me. I believe the rules are about selling and hawking. Since you asked, the PH I was referring to was Beastrol and another one I can't remember right now.
  17. New Member
    TheThickMick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    7615

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn

    You're asking me which PH I'm referring to? I'm not sure if that would violate the rules if I mention the name but if there is a moderator reading please forgive me. I believe the rules are about selling and hawking. Since you asked, the PH I was referring to was Beastrol and another one I can't remember right now.
    Oh naah i was talkin about libido on and off cycle, think youre misunderstanding my post.
  18. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,129
    Rep Power
    344797

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThickMick View Post
    Oh naah i was talkin about libido on and off cycle, think youre misunderstanding my post.
    OK, Stano is the PH to take that wont shut down your libido?
  19. New Member
    TheThickMick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    7615

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn

    OK, Stano is the PH to take that wont shut down your libido?
    Its usually stacked with more a potent oral that causes libido loss on cycle and stano is said to mitigate this side through its conversion to dht. But libido is diff for each person, some die while others skyrocket from the same drug.
  20. New Member
    Jawbreaker24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    19998

    Reputation

    You could run M14ad with epi and Stano 200, that would make for some nice gains......


    "Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

    ~Unknown~
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price
  21. New Member
    limitless3679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    97

    Reputation

    Test E 500mg 1-10
    Superdrol 10/30/30 (1-3) 10/20/20 (9-12)
    Tren E 200mg 1-10

    ..Should get you sorted, of-course as above run hcg from week 2 to 12 then pct on 13
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick
  22. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,129
    Rep Power
    344797

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThickMick View Post
    Its usually stacked with more a potent oral that causes libido loss on cycle and stano is said to mitigate this side through its conversion to dht. But libido is diff for each person, some die while others skyrocket from the same drug.
    What do you think about stacking it with an injectable test at say 2cc twice a week and 50mg of proviron while kicking in some cabergoline for ****s and giggles?
  23. Advanced Member
    Eric160's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    498

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    What do you think about stacking it with an injectable test at say 2cc twice a week and 50mg of proviron while kicking in some cabergoline for ****s and giggles?
    thats sound pointless as stano serves the same function s provi. also i dont think libido will be of any concern while in test. too much will be the only issue lol. i also dont se a purpose for caber
  24. New Member
    IPOM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    217

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy View Post
    Prop is typically regarded as the "leanest of the test esters." In terms of chemistry this statement is false, but in terms of user feedback (mine included) it is very lean, much drier than the longer esters. On prop i burn fat unexplainably fast with no change in diet, something i had never seen in users of longer esters. You will bloat less and gain less weight than lets say Enanthate or Cypionate. Prop is more used as the test ester for cutting cycles, but i use it to recomp and lean bulk as well.

    It clears in 2-3 days and will kick in around week two making it good for quicker cycles (my life does not allow me to be on very long lol). With E and C prepare to wait 4-6 weeks before seeing real results

    The negative side to prop is that it requires you to inject every other day as opposed to twice a week for E and ive even heard people pinning once a week on cyp

    hope that answers it!
    Awesome! Thanks!
  25. New Member
    allen6718's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    79

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jawbreaker24 View Post
    You could run M14ad with epi and Stano 200, that would make for some nice gains......


    "Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

    ~Unknown~
    Isnt m14ad closely similar to dbol which is very wet? I kinda wanted to stay away from any DHT products
  26. Advanced Member
    Eric160's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    498

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by allen6718 View Post
    Isnt m14ad closely similar to dbol which is very wet? I kinda wanted to stay away from any DHT products
    that doesnt leve u with many options
  27. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,129
    Rep Power
    344797

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    thats sound pointless as stano serves the same function s provi. also i dont think libido will be of any concern while in test. too much will be the only issue lol. i also dont se a purpose for caber
    Ok, no Proviron. Cabergoline is used to lower prolactin which goes up when you are on Deca, hence "Deca dick". But I was thinking about using it just to give me even lower prolactin. What do you think?
  28. Advanced Member
    Eric160's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    498

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, no Proviron. Cabergoline is used to lower prolactin which goes up when you are on Deca, hence "Deca dick". But I was thinking about using it just to give me even lower prolactin. What do you think?
    if u have an issue with prolactin levels then it could be useful but if not i donnt se a reason to waste the $$
  29. New Member
    zendog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    233

    Reputation

    op said he was wanting to use orals. I think longer cycles are better for keeping gains from personal experience. If he doesnt want to pin then i'd suggest something like:

    1-12 Alpha mass/alpha bulk or other good test base
    1-4 Ultradrol or other oral of choice
    9-12 Epi or other oral of choice
  30. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,129
    Rep Power
    344797

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    if u have an issue with prolactin levels then it could be useful but if not i donnt se a reason to waste the $$
    I did have an issue with Prolactin last cycle.
  31. New Member
    anaboliko's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    364

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by zendog View Post
    op said he was wanting to use orals. I think longer cycles are better for keeping gains from personal experience. If he doesnt want to pin then i'd suggest something like:

    1-12 Alpha mass/alpha bulk or other good test base
    1-4 Ultradrol or other oral of choice
    9-12 Epi or other oral of choice
    This looks very interesting, what dose would you suggest for Alpha bulk/mass and for the rest. I'm have three bottles of EPI and I was looking for something to stack it with and I was also trying to do a longer cycle so this looks like something I'd try. Has anyone done something like this?
  32. New Member
    zendog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    233

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by anaboliko View Post
    This looks very interesting, what dose would you suggest for Alpha bulk/mass and for the rest. I'm have three bottles of EPI and I was looking for something to stack it with and I was also trying to do a longer cycle so this looks like something I'd try. Has anyone done something like this?
    I havn't used Mass/Bulk personally although i have used ultra and epi. I saw this 12 week oral cycle on another site a long time ago (can't remember the site) and thought it looked good for bulking if you don't want to inject. Basically you use your bulking oral of choice then give your body/organs a break for four weeks and then go again and on compound of choice for final four. I think would work great for those who do not like injectables or are sick of losing gains with short 4 week cycles.
  33. Advanced Member
    Eric160's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    498

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I did have an issue with Prolactin last cycle.
    oh then maybee caber could be of use to u what was ur last cycle??
  34. New Member
    limitless3679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    97

    Reputation

    Trenadrol @ 150mg 1-9 weeks
    Superdrol @ 10/30/30 (1-3) and 10/30/30 (7-10)
    Stano @ 800mg 1-9

    I suggest using the brand "dragon nutrition" (not promoting) it however is based in the UK.. They sell international though of-course and at such cheap prices + shipping you'll still be saving
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick
  35. New Member
    TheThickMick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    7615

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn

    What do you think about stacking it with an injectable test at say 2cc twice a week and 50mg of proviron while kicking in some cabergoline for ****s and giggles?
    Sorry i dont kno what 2ccs of your gear equates to and i cant comment on the use of proviron as ive never used or researched it. I wudnt toss in any extra chems for sh!ts and gigs especially caber unless necessary cuz caber comes wit its own set of sides too, keep mind this is an off label use that we aas users follow and if its rc grade i want my use minimal as possible.
  36. New Member
    TheThickMick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    7615

    Reputation

    Sorry fell behind and jus noticed id been quoted earlier.
  37. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,129
    Rep Power
    344797

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThickMick View Post
    Sorry i dont kno what 2ccs of your gear equates to and i cant comment on the use of proviron as ive never used or researched it. I wudnt toss in any extra chems for sh!ts and gigs especially caber unless necessary cuz caber comes wit its own set of sides too, keep mind this is an off label use that we aas users follow and if its rc grade i want my use minimal as possible.
    Ok, 2ccs of 250mg per ml of Test E. I have pharm grade caber. 1/2 pill every four days for 4 weeks.
  38. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,129
    Rep Power
    344797

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    oh then maybee caber could be of use to u what was ur last cycle??
    My last cycle was:

    Week 1 – 3 : 2 x’s a week (1 Sust, 1 deca, 1 Prop) Week 4 – 6: 2 x’s a week (1 Enanth, 1 prop, 1Deca) Week 7 - 9: 2 x’s a week (1 sust, 1 Deca, 1 Prop) Week 10 – 12: 2 x’s a week(1 Enanth, 1 deca,1Prop) Week 13 1x a week (1 Enanth, 1 deca)

    Tabs

    Week 3 Dbol(50mg tabs) 2 tabs daily
    Week 4 Dbol 1 tabs daily
    Week 5 Dbol 1 tab daily
    Week 6 Dbol tab daily
    Week 7 Proviron 1 /daily.
    Week 7 Anadrol 4 tabs daily Mon. – Fri. Sat & Sun off Week 8 Ana 3 tabs daily Mon. – Fri. Sat & Sun off Week 9 Ana 2 tabs daily Mon. – Fri. Sat & Sun off Week 10 Anadrol 1 tab daily Mon. – Fri. Sat & Sun off Week 11 Anavar 6 tabs daily

    Week 12 Anavar 5 tabs daily

    Week 13 Anavar 4 tabs Daily

    Week 14 Anavar 3 tabs daily

    Week 15 Anavar 2 tabs daily
  39. Advanced Member
    Eric160's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    498

    Reputation

    with decca and drol i could see prolactin being an issue for most. but if ur not running any 19-nors or drol u should be fine i hear caber can be pretty harsh. maybee u should look into supplementing b6 for prolactin control
  40. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,129
    Rep Power
    344797

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    with decca and drol i could see prolactin being an issue for most. but if ur not running any 19-nors or drol u should be fine i hear caber can be pretty harsh. maybee u should look into supplementing b6 for prolactin control
    I did Caber once and the only sides I got was extremly tired and a bit of nausia.
    I didnt know b6 lowered Prolactin.
    I also just ordered Prolactrone. It's legal and supposed to lower your levels to 10. Mine are 14 right now and I've been off gear for 8 weeks and 7 weeks when I did my blood work. They say 14 is within range; but I was told you want get down to single digits. They say if it's low enough you can ejaculate, keep your erection and keep going!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-15-2013, 11:05 PM
  2. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 06:39 PM
  3. Best cycle for a woman to cut and tone?
    By kashmoney72 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 04:55 PM
  4. Best cycle for a woman to cut and tone?
    By kashmoney72 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 02:56 PM
  5. Best Stack for adding & keepin mass?
    By Daminals in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 04:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in