Questions about Letro for PCT and GYNO

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
I ran a cycle of Anavar in March @ 50mg and for the last week or so I bumped it to 80mg. That's when I noticed some slight testicular atrophy and some soreness in my right nipple. Balls seem to be back to normal, though I'm always paranoid that they're not but everything is running properly (I didn't get bloodwork done but I am for my next cycle). However, my right nipple has a very tiny lump now and still feels sore and sensitive every now and then. Some days it's more pronounced and other days it feels like it's gone. It's driving me crazy but regardless something is wrong in that area. I didn't run an AI during PCT (I did run a SERM but maybe I should've done 40/40/20/20 instead of 40/20/20/10) because everything I read said that var doesn't aromatize. I'm assuming that this wasn't 100% var and there may have been some other stuff in it. I plan on running another cycle in the next month and I will definitely be taking a AI in PCT but it's a matter of which one.

Now for my question. I've read people who have gotten gyno from past cycles and waited months to do anything about it took Letro and their symptoms/gyno were gone. I'm thinking why take the Letro now and then run a cycle that may cause gyno again. Should I just run the cycle even though I have these symptoms and then take Letro in PCT? I know that this is the most powerful AI so is there anything I need to take along with it besides running a typical PCT? I purchased Licogenix but then I read about Letro getting rid of gyno so I bought that too. Should I replace the Lico with Letro? Is there anything I need to know or do differently with this AI? Any help or info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. Sorry for the long winded paragraphs.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I ran a cycle of Anavar in March @ 50mg and for the last week or so I bumped it to 80mg. That's when I noticed some slight testicular atrophy and some soreness in my right nipple. Balls seem to be back to normal, though I'm always paranoid that they're not but everything is running properly (I didn't get bloodwork done but I am for my next cycle). However, my right nipple has a very tiny lump now and still feels sore and sensitive every now and then. Some days it's more pronounced and other days it feels like it's gone. It's driving me crazy but regardless something is wrong in that area. I didn't run an AI during PCT (I did run a SERM but maybe I should've done 40/40/20/20 instead of 40/20/20/10) because everything I read said that var doesn't aromatize. I'm assuming that this wasn't 100% var and there may have been some other stuff in it. I plan on running another cycle in the next month and I will definitely be taking a AI in PCT but it's a matter of which one.

Now for my question. I've read people who have gotten gyno from past cycles and waited months to do anything about it took Letro and their symptoms/gyno were gone. I'm thinking why take the Letro now and then run a cycle that may cause gyno again. Should I just run the cycle even though I have these symptoms and then take Letro in PCT? I know that this is the most powerful AI so is there anything I need to take along with it besides running a typical PCT? I purchased Licogenix but then I read about Letro getting rid of gyno so I bought that too. Should I replace the Lico with Letro? Is there anything I need to know or do differently with this AI? Any help or info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. Sorry for the long winded paragraphs.
Get bloodwork and let us know the results.

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
Get bloodwork and let us know the results.
I know the bloodwork will show test levels but will that help in explaining the possible gyno? I just want to know if I should use Letro for my AI in PCT instead of Licogenix? And if I do use Letro is there anything I need on top of the prototypical items in PCT?

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I know the bloodwork will show test levels but will that help in explaining the possible gyno? I just want to know if I should use Letro for my AI in PCT instead of Licogenix? And if I do use Letro is there anything I need on top of the prototypical items in PCT?
Looking for estro levels. They shouldn't be elevated at this point so taking letro when estro is fine is only going to make you feel like ****. Or if you feel like gambling then just start the letro.

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
Looking for estro levels. They shouldn't be elevated at this point so taking letro when estro is fine is only going to make you feel like ****. Or if you feel like gambling then just start the letro.
I'm gonna be running a cycle in a month. I'm going to go through a proper PCT. I just want to know can I take Letro during my PCT in place of Licogenix which was the AI I had planned on taking? I don't see a point in taking Letro now/before the cycle to get ride of my gyno symptoms when I'm gonna be taking a steroid that may cause the exact symptoms I'm trying to get ride of. I might as well wait until after this cycle.

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
This was my original PCT:

wk 1-8: Anavar
wk 9-12: SERM + Licogenix + Anabeta Elite
wk 13-16: Form-X (DAA) + Endosurge + Erase Pro

What would my PCT look like if I replace Lico with Letro? I know they say that you should take a SERM after running Letro to prevent rebound. Also, how long would I need to take the Letro? A week? 2 weeks? And then do I run the SERM at the full 4 weeks? Do I need to take the other AI? Should Anabeta only be ran during the SERM weeks or should I do 8 weeks of AE (running it with Letro and the SERM?) I'm really confused and would greatly appreciate any help or input.