mutantplexx

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    There are other safe and legal alternatives instead of stacking numerous methyl prohormones and stressing your liver along with hard shutdown. Consider Bulk UP at *****************..... minimal shutdown, minimal sides, support for your prostate and liver, and maintainable gains.
    there not all methyl and u can take cycle support and other things and it won't even hurt ur liver kindeys or anything else. and aas does the exact same harm especially any orals. ph's can be takin easily safe

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    ... You run Dzine + LMG and tell me it's a "hardener" lol. Stano in addition to dzine/lmg is used as a test base if necessary, not to harden up. Adding tren to a cycle doesn't mean it's going to automatically start burning fat, tren is one of the best compounds for lean mass. You may be a bit confused.
    no dude i know what they do
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bgmike20 View Post
    no dude i know what they do
    Ok well your posts don't convey that.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Ok well your posts don't convey that.
    when it comes to ph's i know a good bit about lmg, sd, hd and a few others. dzine and stuff like that are compounds i haven't learned or have experience with. thats why i am asking the questions im asking. i've taken 2 compounds and 3 compound ph's before but never actually stacked a few different ones so i was wondering which ones would be great to stack together for mass gains.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bgmike20

when it comes to ph's i know a good bit about lmg, sd, hd and a few others. dzine and stuff like that are compounds i haven't learned or have experience with. thats why i am asking the questions im asking. i've taken 2 compounds and 3 compound ph's before but never actually stacked a few different ones so i was wondering which ones would be great to stack together for mass gains.
    There's a promo for methyl sten. I brought it up earlier, go apply for that man. Seems to fit your needs

6. Hey guys, I already have a bottle of the MutantPlexx. I did notice that the doses seemed a little low. Anyways, I already have the bottle so no point in wasting it. Are all of those doses low? Could I just double the servings or would that give me to much of one of the compounds? Should I get a bottle of a single coumpond ph to add to it? if so, which one?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Flaboy239
    Hey guys, I already have a bottle of the MutantPlexx. I did notice that the doses seemed a little low. Anyways, I already have the bottle so no point in wasting it. Are all of those doses low? Could I just double the servings or would that give me to much of one of the compounds? Should I get a bottle of a single coumpond ph to add to it? if so, which one?
    Halodrol 15MG
    Max LMG 15MG
    Epistane 6MG
    Methylstenbolone 3MG

So 90 mg
    90 mg
    36 mg
    And 18 mg
    For 2 weeks?
    Lol plz don't

8. I was thinking 5 pills a day which is just under double. No, not for two weeks. I would get another bottle and run 5 pills a day for 5 weeks. It would look like this:

Halo 75mg
    Lmg 75mg
    Epi 18mg
    Mbolone 15 mg

9. Quote Originally Posted by Flaboy239
    I was thinking 5 pills a day which is just under double. No, not for two weeks. I would get another bottle and run 5 pills a day for 5 weeks. It would look like this:

Halo 75mg
    Lmg 75mg
    Epi 18mg
    Mbolone 15 mg
    How many cycles have you done?

10. 4-5. Including superdrol and a few other multi compound products. Never had a negative side effect and i never used a serm. I will be using serms from now on though.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Flaboy239
    4-5. Including superdrol and a few other multi compound products. Never had a negative side effect and i never used a serm. I will be using serms from now on though.
    Stats plz

But it's up to you man. Methylsten is made from sd so you shouldn't be too far off what you have been doing.
    Really dude no serm? Idk why but if you actually use a serm this time I'm sure you could manage some good gains, multis like this are never a good idea imo cuz you can't just stop one compound. I'm sure someone else will chime in and say not to do it but you're a big boy just get the proper supports and pct.

12. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    There's a promo for methyl sten. I brought it up earlier, go apply for that man. Seems to fit your needs
    where's the promo?

13. Quote Originally Posted by bgmike20

where's the promo?
    With all the other promotions lol

M-STEN Logger Opportunity From IML!

14. Superdrol and Dbol stacked is amazing. just say'n

15. Quote Originally Posted by bgmike20
    what do you think of mutantplexx? thinking about it for some size.
    If mutantplexx were phera I'd tell you to run it asap!
    That stack doesn't look great IMO though.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

16. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    Superdrol and Dbol stacked is amazing. just say'n
    hell yeah i bet dude