mutantplexx

bgmike20

bgmike20

Awards
what do you think of mutantplexx? thinking about it for some size.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great combo product!!! Never heard of it before.

bgmike20

bgmike20

Awards
Sounds like a great combo product!!! Never heard of it before.
yeah it should work pretty well i think. i've taken 3 compounds before but not 4. it is a newer product and pretty nice on the price

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Halodrol 15MG
Max LMG 15MG
Epistane 6MG
Methylstenbolone 3MG

I dnt see the point of this dosing.. If taken 3 pills a day for 4 weeks

U cant run this more then 4 bcuz of the msten...

And halo is pointless at 4 weeks nvm barely useless at 45mg a day

Last time i ran epistane it was over 50mg a day to be effective. Idk what 18mg would do for anyone

Id rather just buy mass trauma which is cheaper for the m-sten

And if u want buy lmg to stack

djmikeyspikes

Awards
That's where I stopped reading, why on earth does this exist
Lol exactly.. I dnt understand the dosages of epi and halo.. Idnt think they would have any effects that low unless mixed with other compounds it might assist with staying lean?

Idk i just disnt get it

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol exactly.. I dnt understand the dosages of epi and halo.. Idnt think they would have any effects that low unless mixed with other compounds it might assist with staying lean?

Idk i just disnt get it
Lol seriously 6?!

image-3654529576.jpg

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see nothing coming from this besides just being in your system. I've been looking into 1-alpha. Would rather run that then...whatever this is

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Lmfao... I ran my last epi cycle at 54mg 3pills a day for 4 weeks and that was good cycle.

I dnt see what anything under 40 could really do lol

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmfao... I ran my last epi cycle at 54mg 3pills a day for 4 weeks and that was good cycle.

I dnt see what anything under 40 could really do lol
If I wanted to harm my liver for no reason I'd just grab a bottle of jack. I'm going to look for logs on this just for ****s and gigs

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Lol post if u find any!! Would love to read all the ppl complaining of sides

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol post if u find any!! Would love to read all the ppl complaining of sides
Found this
"Hi guys, I wonder if anyone tried Mutant Plexx by AMF or Ultradrol? I'm planing to use one of them or should I stack them both"
Again I stopped reading when I felt a headache coming :p

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morph by AMF looks way better. With an extra bottle of H drol (or even without) it should be way more effective

bgmike20

bgmike20

Awards
yeah i thought the dosages were low too. i'll go with something else

bgmike20

bgmike20

Awards
which would be the best way to go to just add solid size?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I don't think I will ever try those quadplexx supps. If I want to stack multiple compounds ill go with real AAS. Just seems safer

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dzine + lmg + stano. or dzine + trenavar. or... lots of things. Take for example the fact that i could use promag as a cutter or bulker, it's dependant on diet obviously.

bgmike20

bgmike20

Awards
dzine + lmg + stano. or dzine + trenavar. or... lots of things. Take for example the fact that i could use promag as a cutter or bulker, it's dependant on diet obviously.
those are hardeners and cutters but true does depend on diet mostly

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
those are hardeners and cutters but true does depend on diet mostly
... You run Dzine + LMG and tell me it's a "hardener" lol. Stano in addition to dzine/lmg is used as a test base if necessary, not to harden up. Adding tren to a cycle doesn't mean it's going to automatically start burning fat, tren is one of the best compounds for lean mass. You may be a bit confused.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
which would be the best way to go to just add solid size?
There are other safe and legal alternatives instead of stacking numerous methyl prohormones and stressing your liver along with hard shutdown. Consider Bulk UP at androfactory.com..... minimal shutdown, minimal sides, support for your prostate and liver, and maintainable gains.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are other safe and legal alternatives instead of stacking numerous methyl prohormones and stressing your liver along with hard shutdown. Consider Bulk UP at androfactory.com..... minimal shutdown, minimal sides, support for your prostate and liver, and maintainable gains.
This^ just have to worry about lethargy

bgmike20

bgmike20

Awards
there not all methyl and u can take cycle support and other things and it won't even hurt ur liver kindeys or anything else. and aas does the exact same harm especially any orals. ph's can be takin easily safe

bgmike20

bgmike20

Awards
... You run Dzine + LMG and tell me it's a "hardener" lol. Stano in addition to dzine/lmg is used as a test base if necessary, not to harden up. Adding tren to a cycle doesn't mean it's going to automatically start burning fat, tren is one of the best compounds for lean mass. You may be a bit confused.
no dude i know what they do

bgmike20

bgmike20

Awards
Ok well your posts don't convey that.
when it comes to ph's i know a good bit about lmg, sd, hd and a few others. dzine and stuff like that are compounds i haven't learned or have experience with. thats why i am asking the questions im asking. i've taken 2 compounds and 3 compound ph's before but never actually stacked a few different ones so i was wondering which ones would be great to stack together for mass gains.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when it comes to ph's i know a good bit about lmg, sd, hd and a few others. dzine and stuff like that are compounds i haven't learned or have experience with. thats why i am asking the questions im asking. i've taken 2 compounds and 3 compound ph's before but never actually stacked a few different ones so i was wondering which ones would be great to stack together for mass gains.
There's a promo for methyl sten. I brought it up earlier, go apply for that man. Seems to fit your needs

Flaboy239

Awards
Hey guys, I already have a bottle of the MutantPlexx. I did notice that the doses seemed a little low. Anyways, I already have the bottle so no point in wasting it. Are all of those doses low? Could I just double the servings or would that give me to much of one of the compounds? Should I get a bottle of a single coumpond ph to add to it? if so, which one?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I already have a bottle of the MutantPlexx. I did notice that the doses seemed a little low. Anyways, I already have the bottle so no point in wasting it. Are all of those doses low? Could I just double the servings or would that give me to much of one of the compounds? Should I get a bottle of a single coumpond ph to add to it? if so, which one?
Halodrol 15MG
Max LMG 15MG
Epistane 6MG
Methylstenbolone 3MG

So 90 mg
90 mg
36 mg
And 18 mg
For 2 weeks?
Lol plz don't

Flaboy239

Awards
I was thinking 5 pills a day which is just under double. No, not for two weeks. I would get another bottle and run 5 pills a day for 5 weeks. It would look like this:

Halo 75mg
Lmg 75mg
Epi 18mg
Mbolone 15 mg

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking 5 pills a day which is just under double. No, not for two weeks. I would get another bottle and run 5 pills a day for 5 weeks. It would look like this:

Halo 75mg
Lmg 75mg
Epi 18mg
Mbolone 15 mg
How many cycles have you done?

Flaboy239

Awards
4-5. Including superdrol and a few other multi compound products. Never had a negative side effect and i never used a serm. I will be using serms from now on though.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4-5. Including superdrol and a few other multi compound products. Never had a negative side effect and i never used a serm. I will be using serms from now on though.
Stats plz

But it's up to you man. Methylsten is made from sd so you shouldn't be too far off what you have been doing.
Really dude no serm? Idk why but if you actually use a serm this time I'm sure you could manage some good gains, multis like this are never a good idea imo cuz you can't just stop one compound. I'm sure someone else will chime in and say not to do it but you're a big boy just get the proper supports and pct.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol and Dbol stacked is amazing. just say'n

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do you think of mutantplexx? thinking about it for some size.
If mutantplexx were phera I'd tell you to run it asap!
That stack doesn't look great IMO though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 9