Recommended Cycle for new workout

1. Recommended Cycle for new workout

Hey Everyone,

About 6 months ago I did my first PH cycle. My cycle consisted of 10, 10, 20, 30 of Havok. Along with the havok I took milk thistle, hawthorn berry, multi-vitamins, taurine, creatine and whey protein. My post cycle consisted of all of the above, but I replaced havok with clomidex. I did this while completing a full 3 months of P90x. The results were definitely amazing. I went from barely being able to do two pull ups to being able to do between 20-30. I toned out a lot and lost roughly 30 lbs of fat.

I'm wanting to make my own workout routine using weight training now. I think I want to build large muscles instead of tone this time around. I like the P90x idea of muscle confusion and I think I will base my weight lifting on the same idea. I know I used to hit a brick wall when I used to weight lift. After a while I would quit building muscle and actually lose strength. I know now I didn't switch my routine up enough.

My question is, would the havok cycle be good for a weight lifting routine for bulk or should I step up to a stronger ph? I received feedback from my last cycle and I was told my post cycle probably could have been better. I heard two sides. They said havok wasn't that strong and clomidex was enough and others said I should have added a few things. I was under the impression that havok didn't cause you to produce very much estrogen during cycle and since it was a weaker ph, clomidex's antiestrogen properties would be enough to counter the drop in test.

What are some of your views and suggestions on my next cycle?

2. I forgot to add that I was taking formadrol as part of my pct also.

3. ? how old are you?

4. the part where you used a ph for p90x and still believe in muscle confusion makes me think you have o idea what youre doing. i doubt the havoc did anything for you, and it was just the weight loss from the program that made you feel stronger

5. ^^^^ thats why i asked the age...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recommended reading for new PT
    By sjfou in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 02:29 AM
  2. Idea for new workout routine. What do you think?
    By DerickVonD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 07:41 PM
  3. Looking for a new workout...any suggestions?
    By getjacked63 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 11:40 AM
  4. Testosterone and Blood Tests for New cycle?
    By JayRock in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 11:51 PM
  5. Always looking for a new workout.
    By Jim Mills in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 07:45 PM