Would you buy epi off of amazon?
- 11-09-2012, 01:03 PM
- 11-09-2012, 01:38 PM
11-09-2012, 03:50 PM
11-09-2012, 04:17 PM
I buy almost everything from Amazon. They can definitely be trusted. It's true that you may be dealing with another supplement company through the Amazon Marketplace. I like that I can sign up and register with one company and not have to give my credit card out all over the web. I set up their 1 click setting and regularly buy supps on my phone.
A lot of times they might also have better prices. I've bought Trenazone, Forged, Andro Mass & Hard, HCGenerate, C4 Extreme, Alphamine, Formastane, just to name a few.
Much easier in my opinion.
11-09-2012, 05:35 PM
11-09-2012, 10:47 PM
Dude Amazon has some very reputable sellers. I don't have a clue why so many people are afraid yo buy off Amazon. What I have found is that many sellers are linked to bulk retailers that deal with nutritional products. These sellers have been given permission by a specific company to sell their products. Like I said they are basically middlemen to larger, sometimes more private companies but sometimes they offer amazing deals.
11-09-2012, 10:50 PM
its the smaller companies that sell through amazon that gives off the bad vibe. if it says "sold by blanjkity" at the bottom and its either amazon or a trustowrthy company, then its safe. if its "sold by Ricks Roid Addiction" dont eventry it lolOriginally Posted by JD261985
Similar Forum Threads
- By mark118 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2010, 06:52 PM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 02-18-2009, 08:45 PM
- By TT1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 07-14-2007, 08:07 PM
- By gazdecki in forum AnabolicsReplies: 31Last Post: 10-27-2006, 11:07 PM
- By jonathan180 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2006, 02:55 AM