- 11-07-2012, 10:20 PM
- 11-07-2012, 10:35 PM
non-methyl H-Drol? Sounds awesome. I'm interested in the info anyone posts on it as well...
- 11-07-2012, 10:42 PM
non-mehtyl? sounds kinda weak but it is 6-chloro so it could be good? didnt do much research on it
11-08-2012, 11:21 AM
We need a bat signal for jbry lol
11-08-2012, 11:35 AM
halodrol is 4 chloro not 6 chloro and a diol... this has a ketone on carbon 3
11-08-2012, 11:55 AM
it's a testosterone molecule with a chloro group on the 6th carbon.. never seen or heard of this must be very new
11-08-2012, 01:53 PM
Cm is correct, but it's probably written wrong, and is just hdrol.
11-08-2012, 01:58 PM
6a-chloro testosterone ( 6a at least)
Is said to have a 300:80 a/a ratio when injected, compared to test.
It wouldn't be orally bioavailable
So prob hdrol.
11-08-2012, 02:22 PM
11-08-2012, 03:52 PM
How the hell do you guys know so much?! Show me the way!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Presa in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2011, 07:46 PM
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-25-2011, 07:18 PM
- By JBerto in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 09-10-2009, 07:38 AM
- By mclucas in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-30-2008, 05:23 AM
- By EasyEJL in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-24-2007, 08:06 PM