dbol question

1. Registered User

dbol question

Hey guys just a quick question.... I got 50mg Dbol in capsules.... I know your supposed to space them out throughout the day for best results but im wondering if i could just take 1 pill every morning (i realllly dont wanna take the caps apart and sort them)..... So my question is, would i be better off just taking One 50mg pill every morning, or taking One in the morning and one at night which would equal 100mg a day

2. Registered User

Normally a first cycle would be 40-60mg each day.
  3. Registered User

true, not my first, j/w if 100mg would be to much ED?.... Im also running Test prop 150mg EOD and tren ace 75 EOD at the moment too... just waiting for it to kick in... I though i would feel sweaty/hot already and still nothing :/ .. already day 7
    •   

4. Registered User

You could always open the caps and split into empty ones
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Open the cap and split half in the morning half in the evening.

Don`t be lazy.

At least not about serious things like this.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Ur pinning 3-4 times a week. Rough
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    Ur pinning 3-4 times a week. Rough

yea haha... I probably will not do fast esters anymore after this one..... Everyother day i have to pin almost 3ml's and i just do it all in one shot in my glute.... its starting to look like i got raped because my ass is constantly in pain and do noottt wanna pin anywhere else ahh
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drolly22
    Hey guys just a quick question.... I got 50mg Dbol in capsules.... I know your supposed to space them out throughout the day for best results but im wondering if i could just take 1 pill every morning (i realllly dont wanna take the caps apart and sort them)..... So my question is, would i be better off just taking One 50mg pill every morning, or taking One in the morning and one at night which would equal 100mg a day
    IMO 50 MG is plenty per day. I did 40 and loves the results. Also I don't think 50 mgs would be particularly un-doable, I just think that it would be indue stress on your liver having to process all that ****e out of your system. Not to mention I think slightly better results will yield from a equal dose twice daily. Really just sitting down one night and breaking all the caps out would be a Bette choice but hey, one hell of a pump taking all 50mg PRE gym no? Lol
    Hustle harder
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

imo the best way to use the 50mg caps you have if you dont want to split em up is to take the cap 1-1.5hr before the gym. of course 3+ times a day is best but...
  10. Registered User

Alright guys i guess ill take ur advice and just get some empty caps and split em up and do 25mg innthe morning and 25 at night... Dont wanna fk up my liver haha.... Thanks for replysss
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

Well, Dbol has a half life of 4-6 hours.. so wake up take 1 capsule, 4-6 hours later take another one. and etc etc.. i havent seen 50mg dbols, only 5mgs,10mgs,25mg.. but thats what u should do so your blood levels stay stable and dont bounce around.. just remember half life 4-6 hours.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Do you have a picture of the bottle? I've never heard of them coming in 50mg tabs before.
  13. Registered User

Nah they are Caps... I get em from a domestic source and he caps em himself...they are most likely legit because all his other stuff is
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Ahh I see.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drolly22 View Post
    thats sort of a high does for 2. but i do like dbol 2X a day.
    maybe use midday?

if they where 25mg each id say 2X a day.
    50X2 seems a bit much.

you are taking a test base with this right?
    dbol or any aas will shut down your natty production of test, thats not good for your body, mood OR gains. and is why i say oral onpy cycles are no good.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drolly22 View Post
    true, not my first, j/w if 100mg would be to much ED?.... Im also running Test prop 150mg EOD and tren ace 75 EOD at the moment too... just waiting for it to kick in... I though i would feel sweaty/hot already and still nothing :/ .. already day 7
    sry missed this.

it make take weeks to notice regardles sof short or long ester.
    take time to notice effects its not as simple as it just starting o work.
    teste or cyp hits its peek per doe in only days, yet it takes weeks for most to notice it.

if not your first i guess you could try 2x a day but i still think its too high.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test Deca Dbol Question
    By tctec1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 04:05 PM
  2. quick Dbol questions.......
    By tek in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 10:41 PM
  3. Test e/dbol question
    By jman2129 in forum Anabolics