Help!! Pain down leg after pinning
- 11-06-2012, 11:49 PM
On Monday I pinned 1 cc of test cyp 250 in my quad before my back workout that afternoon. Not too much pain this morning when I was at work at 6 am but when I got home today around 1 pm it was pretty painful from the point of injection down to my knee. I played a flag football game so maybe I irritated it more but now I can barely walk and it is swollen at the knee. What is causing this??? I have it on ice and elevated as of now and keep elevated throughout the night but I'm hoping nothing is seriously wrong
- 11-07-2012, 07:53 AM
Originally Posted by swolegame12
- 11-07-2012, 08:49 AM
What pin is this? 1st 2nd? EctEmail me for free prodigy samples
11-07-2012, 09:01 AM
5th time for this cycle. I pinned my other quad last Monday and did not have this problem. Is it possible for the oil to have moved down to my knee? I mean this hurts pretty bad
11-07-2012, 09:13 AM
- 6'5" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
Delayed pain onset, no cyst forming, doesn't look infected at all, my guess would be you irritated the muscle tissue with shaky hands or something. I've been pretty bad before.
Try some Icy Hot and ibuprofen.
11-07-2012, 09:47 AM
Thanks. I'm allergic to ibuprofen so aleve is the best I can do for swelling
Similar Forum Threads
- By strongman6969 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2012, 04:41 PM
- By strongman6969 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2012, 03:35 AM
- By strongman6969 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2012, 03:21 AM
- By biggun2181 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 09-01-2005, 05:46 PM
- By s.norman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2005, 05:52 PM