What the **** happened???

VinD

VinD

Awards
I was pinning today. Don't want to bore with details, but it was 2cc in my left thigh. Same way I usually do it... then I pull the needle out and blood starts shooting out EVERYWHERE. It was a good 4-8 oz before it stopped. I aspirated and everything, no idea why it happened. Some stuff online said I must have went through a vein? Maybe an artery? Everything seems fine now, but there is a tiny bit of swelling right where i injected, it might be gone now. Has this every happened to you guys? Should I be worried?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was pinning today. Don't want to bore with details, but it was 2cc in my left thigh. Same way I usually do it... then I pull the needle out and blood starts shooting out EVERYWHERE. It was a good 4-8 oz before it stopped. I aspirated and everything, no idea why it happened. Some stuff online said I must have went through a vein? Maybe an artery? Everything seems fine now, but there is a tiny bit of swelling right where i injected, it might be gone now. Has this every happened to you guys? Should I be worried?
Had to have been an artery. That is like a freak accident, like so very uncommon. That is the only reason

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's super uncommon tho bro just keep that in mind

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Happened to me once. Bathroom looked like a murder scene! Probably just nicked a vein on the way out. Wouldn't stress about it.

VinD

VinD

Awards
Yeah happened last week and everything has been fine since. Even injected in that thigh again. But it was pretty shocking lol.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you hit an artery, happens occasionally could've just been a large vein though if you high blood pressure

thats why I stick with glutes and delts, glutes for big shots 3cc>, delts for small >2cc, Ive heard that pinning bis hurts like hell

BigBalls

BigBalls

Awards
its happened to me too.. pulled the pin out and shot blood across the bathroom.. just apply pressure on the area to stop the bleeding.

Cause of this is passing through a vein, that why when you aspirate theres no blood

VinD

VinD

Awards
sounds like you hit an artery, happens occasionally could've just been a large vein though if you high blood pressure

thats why I stick with glutes and delts, glutes for big shots 3cc>, delts for small >2cc, Ive heard that pinning bis hurts like hell
Bi's don't get to me.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
After I read this I met my gyming buddy and had te same thing. Hmm

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
LOL that's happened to me and the first time I freaked out. I saw a little river of blood running down my thigh but I had no ill effects. It's one thing to read about it on the internet but it's quite different when it actually happens to you.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
That happend to me during my last cycle bro. I starting laughing because it squirted my buddy who injected me lol. I bled all over but as long as you dont give the signs of injecting in a vein then it means you just stuck through an artery.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Happened to me yesterday in fact. No big deal. Just apply a little pressure and it'll stop.