I need some help getting cut, defined, and bulk..I am a beginner.
- 11-05-2012, 03:45 PM
- 11-05-2012, 04:26 PM
Hey brother, the main thing here is eat! It takes an excess of 3500 calories to make a lb of lean body mass. You want to find your maintenance weight and add 500 to it. Keep cardio short. Get lots of protein in (at least 1 gram per lb bodyweight)
What does your lifting look like? Focus on compounds like deadlifts, squats, and bench. Do sets of 3-5 for 8-12 repetitions at about 70-80 percent of your 1 rep max.
I'll leave you with the best advice I ever got," you want to weigh 200 lbs? You gotta eat like you're 200 lbs"
11-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By chuck66 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2010, 09:22 PM
- By jerseyboy101 in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2010, 07:09 PM
- By MAxximal in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2009, 03:13 PM
- By gymrattus in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 08-14-2008, 08:07 AM
- By good_guye28 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2003, 06:28 PM