To T3 or not to T3... more Test instead ?

  1. Registered User
    limitless3679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    141
    Answers
    0

    To T3 or not to T3... more Test instead ?


    The plan:

    T3 150mcg 4-10/weeks
    Test E 500mg 1-10/weeks
    Superdrol 10/30/30/10 1-4/weeks
    Anadrol 50mg 1-7/weeks
    Superdrol 10/20/20 9-12/weeks

    My question is T3 worth the extra 10 dollars to run @150mcg for cutting or should I run more Test @750mg ?

    Lets say I'm in a 500kcal deficit loosing 1lb a week, what effect would T3 have on the results if I threw it in ?

  2. Registered User
    limitless3679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    141
    Answers
    0


    bump
  3. Registered User
    GotHuge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    113
    Answers
    0


    I've read T3 to be quite catabolic and most only use it for pre-contest cutting or nutrition partitioning (which is a very low dose). T3 will most likely help you cut much faster, but IMO you can save more muscle cutting without the T3 if ur in a calorie defecit w/ gear. Just my 0.02; ive never tried the drug personally.

    -GH
    Quality gains come with determination, dedication, self-discipline, effort... and GoD (Gallons of Drugs)
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    infraredline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    397
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679
    The plan:

    T3 150mcg 4-10/weeks
    Test E 500mg 1-10/weeks
    Superdrol 10/30/30/10 1-4/weeks
    Anadrol 50mg 1-7/weeks
    Superdrol 10/20/20 9-12/weeks

    My question is T3 worth the extra 10 dollars to run @150mcg for cutting or should I run more Test @750mg ?

    Lets say I'm in a 500kcal deficit loosing 1lb a week, what effect would T3 have on the results if I threw it in ?
    Get rid of the t3 no need to f**k with your thyroid as it functions just fine on its own

    If you are cutting then anadrol is an awful idea an is an awful idea anyways, dbol is the better choice

    Don't increase your test, 500mg is more then enough but if you want to cut, test p would be better

    This is my recommendation
    For cutting
    1-8 test p 100mg eod
    2-8 tbol 50mg ed or Anavar 50mg Ed
    1-8 Adex .25mg ed

    For bulking
    1-12 test e 500mg (250mg mon 250 thurs)
    1-4 dbol 40mg ed
    8-12 tbol 50mg ed
    1-12 Adex (.25mg Ed)

    What's your pct like?
  5. Registered User
    limitless3679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    141
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by infraredline View Post
    Get rid of the t3 no need to f**k with your thyroid as it functions just fine on its own

    If you are cutting then anadrol is an awful idea an is an awful idea anyways, dbol is the better choice

    Don't increase your test, 500mg is more then enough but if you want to cut, test p would be better

    This is my recommendation
    For cutting
    1-8 test p 100mg eod
    2-8 tbol 50mg ed or Anavar 50mg Ed
    1-8 Adex .25mg ed

    For bulking
    1-12 test e 500mg (250mg mon 250 thurs)
    1-4 dbol 40mg ed
    8-12 tbol 50mg ed
    1-12 Adex (.25mg Ed)

    What's your pct like?
    I've chosen anadrol for strength gains and I want to try something new, Tbol and anavar cost too much.

    PCT

    Clomid: 50/50/50/50
    Nolva: 20/0/0/0 (probably won't use Nolva, don't like it)
    Adex: 1mg/week for 3 then taper
  6. Registered User
    infraredline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    397
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679

    I've chosen anadrol for strength gains and I want to try something new, Tbol and anavar cost too much.

    PCT

    Clomid: 50/50/50/50
    Nolva: 20/0/0/0 (probably won't use Nolva, don't like it)
    Adex: 1mg/week for 3 then taper
    Get rid of the anadrol my friend dbol is better, anadrol produces very poor quality gains that just look bad but if you are trying to cut neither of these are a good choice

    Tbol is not terribly expensive but a cheaper alternative would be halodrol

    That is not a good pct either, clomid is to high and nolvadex is s**t on top of that you need more support to recover your hpta

    This is what it should be

    Clomid 25/25/25/25 or torem 90/60/60/30
    D-apsartic acid 3g a day
    Recycle by purus labs
    Aromasin 12.5mg ed or 35mg formestane ed

    The two weeks prior to pct you need to blast hcg at 1000iu per week with 1000iu of vitamin e along with it

    Also I would get an organ support supplement since you are using orals

    You may be thinking this is overkill but your pct is the most important part of your cycle, if you aren't willing to spend the money on your pct that you need to then you shouldn't be using aas
  7. Registered User
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0


    Anadrol and superdrol at the same time???
  8. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,613
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Killler
    Anadrol and superdrol at the same time???
    Plus test, is going to make you feel like a freak.
    I haven't gotten to stack the two, yet,
    But from talking with those that have, they loved it.

    10-20mg of Sd, 50mg of anadrol.
  9. Registered User
    limitless3679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    141
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Plus test, is going to make you feel like a freak.
    I haven't gotten to stack the two, yet,
    But from talking with those that have, they loved it.

    10-20mg of Sd, 50mg of anadrol.
    Yeah man! another reason I wanna run the two, besides Superdrol @ 30mg gives me that wellbeing, confidence, euphoria !
  10. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,613
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by infraredline

    Get rid of the anadrol my friend dbol is better, anadrol produces very poor quality gains that just look bad but if you are trying to cut neither of these are a good choice

    Tbol is not terribly expensive but a cheaper alternative would be halodrol

    That is not a good pct either, clomid is to high and nolvadex is s**t on top of that you need more support to recover your hpta

    This is what it should be

    Clomid 25/25/25/25 or torem 90/60/60/30
    D-apsartic acid 3g a day
    Recycle by purus labs
    Aromasin 12.5mg ed or 35mg formestane ed

    The two weeks prior to pct you need to blast hcg at 1000iu per week with 1000iu of vitamin e along with it

    Also I would get an organ support supplement since you are using orals

    You may be thinking this is overkill but your pct is the most important part of your cycle, if you aren't willing to spend the money on your pct that you need to then you shouldn't be using aas
    Clomid is too low. 50mg 4 weeks.

    Formestane is also too low, 100mg, either oral or topical.

    10mg Sd, 50mg abomb, 4weeks 1-4

    Then last 4 weeks, 30mg of Sd or last 6 weeks 30mg of dimethazine with t3

    T3 is going to help, cause when you take Supraphysiological dosages of steroids, you fcuk your thyroid all up.

    I have a thread on it somewhere.
  11. Registered User
    limitless3679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    141
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by infraredline View Post
    Get rid of the anadrol my friend dbol is better, anadrol produces very poor quality gains that just look bad but if you are trying to cut neither of these are a good choice

    Tbol is not terribly expensive but a cheaper alternative would be halodrol

    That is not a good pct either, clomid is to high and nolvadex is s**t on top of that you need more support to recover your hpta

    This is what it should be

    Clomid 25/25/25/25 or torem 90/60/60/30
    D-apsartic acid 3g a day
    Recycle by purus labs
    Aromasin 12.5mg ed or 35mg formestane ed

    The two weeks prior to pct you need to blast hcg at 1000iu per week with 1000iu of vitamin e along with it

    Also I would get an organ support supplement since you are using orals

    You may be thinking this is overkill but your pct is the most important part of your cycle, if you aren't willing to spend the money on your pct that you need to then you shouldn't be using aas
    Loling at the "Clomid is too high"
    I'll be running NAC @1.2grams (pretty cheap stuff)

    Nolvadex isn't ****, loling once again.. I don't need advice on PCT I need advice on to T3 or not.
    I'll be running HCG @1000IU /week during cycle
  12. Registered User
    limitless3679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    141
    Answers
    0


    Found a source for DNP #winning

    I may run this, abit on the expensive side though
  13. Registered User
    infraredline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    397
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679

    Loling at the "Clomid is too high"
    I'll be running NAC @1.2grams (pretty cheap stuff)

    Nolvadex isn't ****, loling once again.. I don't need advice on PCT I need advice on to T3 or not.
    I'll be running HCG @1000IU /week during cycle
    You do realize nolvadex decreases collagen synthesis correct? And it increases clotting which you don't want since your rbc is going to be significantly increased
  14. Registered User
    limitless3679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    141
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by infraredline View Post
    You do realize nolvadex decreases collagen synthesis correct? And it increases clotting which you don't want since your rbc is going to be significantly increased
    Doesn't make it sh*t, It is outdated though imo
  15. Registered User
    infraredline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    397
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679

    Doesn't make it sh*t, It is outdated though imo
    Alright fair enough, the reason I say that though is why would anyone bother with it if there are better things out there such ad clomid or torem
  16. Registered User
    limitless3679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    141
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by infraredline View Post
    Alright fair enough, the reason I say that though is why would anyone bother with it if there are better things out there such ad clomid or torem
    I know man, I was referring to recovery of test, Nolva is bs asides that.
  17. Registered User
    GotHuge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    113
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679 View Post
    Found a source for DNP #winning

    I may run this, abit on the expensive side though
    Will you be logging this cycle? I'm interested to see the results

    -GH
    Quality gains come with determination, dedication, self-discipline, effort... and GoD (Gallons of Drugs)
  18. Registered User
    NeighbourMike's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0


    Turinabol is WELL WORTH IT! Use it was a test kicker weeks 1-6 and you will not regret it my friend. Strength lean gains and great compound all around.
    PTAG-CPT, TSCC, ViPR
    Functional Training Hell Workout (An Offday/Cardio Workout!)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/223675-welcome-functional-training.html
  19. Registered User
    NeighbourMike's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    95
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NeighbourMike
    Turinabol is WELL WORTH IT! Use it was a test kicker weeks 1-6 and you will not regret it my friend. Strength lean gains and great compound all around.
    I actually have been thinking about this for several days, I would.recommend swapping to dbol..its more potent and more effective for men and more cost efficient.
    PTAG-CPT, TSCC, ViPR
    Functional Training Hell Workout (An Offday/Cardio Workout!)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/223675-welcome-functional-training.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. t3 or not to t3?
    By pyrobatt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 04:46 PM
  2. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 12:09 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 08:45 PM
  4. Tested Powerlifting meets??To compete or Not to compete?
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-07-2005, 08:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in