M4OHN -- The Reference Point Thread

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
In response to the continual flood of questions asked around this board, I am starting this thread to serve as a one-stop quick reference for those who are planning to use M4OHN - a feedback magnet. I realize that there are a number of journals already available, but I don't have the time to bring together all of that information if I had to do it all by myself. If everyone would contribute their own experiences here, others will be able to benefit greatly by being able to quickly survey the experiences of many, and they can take into consideration the up-to-date discussion of the consensus reached from these contributions, including recommendations. I will maintain a summary of this information in the first post.

The form of response from contributors which would be most helpful for the compilation of valuable information would be something like what follows (but please PM me if you have suggestions for improving this). If you've done a cycle, I implore you, out of gratitude for anything you've learned here at AnabolicsMinds to do everyone else a favor, by spending five minutes to convey what happened during your cycle.

M4OHN Questionnaire
1. What was your LBM and total weight before starting M4OHN?
2. How close are you to what you think is your natural/genetic potential?
3. Do you seem to need (much) more or less anabolics than other people?
4. At what dose of M4OHN did you realize the best results?
5. If applicable, what dose did you notice was too high, or too many side-effects?
6. If applicable, what dose did you feel was insufficient to realize gains?
7. Besides muscle growth, what were the side-effects for you, physical and/or psychological, positive and/or negative?
8. For how long did you run M4OHN, and at what dose?
9. What was your LBM and total weight after finishing M4OHN?
10. If you were running M4OHN as part of a stack, what else did you use?
11. Briefly, if you used other non-anabolic supplements which you feel contributed to the results of your cycle, what were they?
12. Evaluate the role of M4OHN in the success of your cycle. How much do you attribute your results to M4OHN, as opposed to other supplements, anabolic or otherwise?
13. For the record, what is your age, and are you ecto, endo, meso or what?
14. If you've also used Anavar, how much do you think it would take to give comparable results to those you got from M4OHN? Or is there just no comparison?
(If you have a cycle journal, you could link to it)

If this thread gets a lot of contributions and traffic in the coming weeks and months, it should prove very helpful. Due to the impending ban, I encourage you to post even early impressions and results, and these can be updated as you go. Contributors can edit and re-edit their original post as they learn more, and it would be especially helpful if they add information from later cycles.

If you have used any of the following, please post your experience in the appropriate Reference Point Thread: 1-Test/4-AD combo, a pure androgen, M1T, Superdrol, Anadrol, 1-AD, Test, M1,4ADD, D-Bol, M-dien, Anavar, or Deca.

Last edited:
Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I ran a 5 weeks m4ohn only cycle as my first cycle this july.
See below for doses. PCT was 25 days of 6oxo + Milk Thristle + CEE.

M4OHN Questionnaire
Not very close. But work/stress dont help my diet which is inconsistent and i'm only slight above mantenance when bulking

Less, but not much less. Thats due only to my low weight (i'm pretty short)

24mg. I didnt try higher. I will run at 30mg next time, coupled with 1,4add

16mg, but was during the third week when it just started kicking in.

7. Besides muscle growth, what were the side-effects for you, physical and/or psychological, positive and/or negative?
No negative effect. Sometimes a little difficulty taking sleep.
Positive sides: slight appetite stimulation, mild overall well being feeling.

5 weeks total (8,16,24,24,24).
Important: with m4ohn is essential to split the dose in 3-4 servings ED, each 3-4 hours. m4ohn has 3.5 hours half life.

BF% did not changed or reduced a little. Cant say: i didnt mesure it. But my BF it very low, around 5-6%, i'm a true ecto.
Weight, I dont like to post, i gained 5.5 lbs. Lost 0.5 in the first 2 weeks of PCT. Regained and went up other 2 lbs in the last 2 weeks of PCT and following off cycle period, in which i took CEE.

No, but i will stack it with something. Either 1,4add or 1-Test (trans) will be my choices.

11. Briefly, if you used other non-anabolic supplements which you feel contributed to the results of your cycle, what were they?
No, but during PCT (6oxo) CEE (and probably also glutammine, but i dosed too low) helped keeping the gains

12. Evaluate the role of M4OHN in the success of your cycle. How much do you attribute your results to M4OHN, as opposed to other supplements, anabolic or otherwise?
100%.

13. For the record, what is your age, and are you ecto, endo, meso or what? (If you have a cycle journal, you could link to it)
I'm 28, true ecto.
I posted a review of my cycle in the past, but i summarized everything here.

14. If you've also used an extremely androgenic AAS, which one, and how much do you think it would take to give comparable results to those you got from the legal androgen? Or is there just no comparison?
Responders compare it to Oxandrolone (Anavar, Oxandrin) mg per mg (the initial potency comparison was much higher as every methyl).

[edit: added A14]

Last edited:

FOCUS

Board Supporter
Awards

Weighed 215 with appox 20% bf

Nowhere near

Upper end of "average" dosing

32mg split dose

Increase of energy as well as slight increade in "drive" during workouts

six week cycle started at 24mg upped to 32mg @ week three

190 and approx 12%-15% bf

I found this substance to be extremely appetite supressive. While on cycle I ate as little as 1500-1700 calories a day and suffered no loss of strength

30 years old endo

Last edited:

xRem

Awards
Cycle currently in progress.

M4OHN Questionnaire
206.5 BF% why guess...need to drop at least 20lbs from here.
Not there yet.
upper end of average dosing usually proves effective.
I am currently taking 64mg per/day(16mg x 4 doses) - I know its high but I had to try it.
5. If applicable, what dose did you notice was too high, or too many side-effects?
I am extremely happy at this does and have noticed no ill side effects as of yet, I would consider going higher at a later date but right now this is as high as i am willing to go.
I can not objectively answer this as i ramped up quickly to 64mg/day.
I believe that i am probably retaining some water which I tend to do anyway. Positives are feeling well and maintenance of strength during my cut. Cannot attribute any negative side effects to the mohn at this time. There is no boost in mental preperation or performance from this product compared to m5aa.
Began 11/19 and today is 11/27 - still in progress. Dosing was 24 32 48 64 64 etc.
Began 11/19 @ 206.5 (a.m. empty and dry) - 11/27 @ 202.5 (a.m. empty and dry)
Trimax (1,2,2,2,3,3,3etc), clen(20,40,80,120,160,160etc), letro (1-2mg cycled according to cardio workouts - ie. on cardio days I take a larger spit does to inhibit more aromatase that might be released with increased fat release, this is just something I'm trying)
Trimax, Clen
m4ohn is doing what I had hoped in keeping me strong and I think allowing my LBM to increase...but only time will tell. I am extremely happy with how things have gone so far. I will probably build my next cycle with m4ohn and m5aa for sure. Just wish I would not have waited so long to try this product.
14. If you've also used Anavar, how much do you think it would take to give comparable results to those you got from M4OHN? Or is there just no comparison?
No experience with Anavar.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Alot of good questions asked Strat
Hopefully we can get more feedback

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First things first I dropped my creatine when i sarted mohn.and now i currently have more knowledge about my diet.etconto the questions

M4OHN Questionnaire
1. What was your LBM and total weight before starting M4OHN? around 215 36 inch waist
2. How close are you to what you think is your natural/genetic potential? not close
3. Do you seem to need (much) more or less anabolics than other people?The only cycle i did was a five week cycle of mohn
4. At what dose of M4OHN did you realize the best results? i did 16 mgs a day
5. If applicable, what dose did you notice was too high, or too many side-effects? na
6. If applicable, what dose did you feel was insufficient to realize gains?na
7. Besides muscle growth, what were the side-effects for you, physical and/or psychological, positive and/or negative?felt more energetic,more motivated to train,seemd to need less sleep than normal, increased socialness.
8. For how long did you run M4OHN, and at what dose? five weeks sixteen mgs a day
9. What was your LBM and total weight after finishing M4OHN? total weight 218,35 inch waist lost an inch off the waist
10. If you were running M4OHN as part of a stack, what else did you use?na
11. Briefly, if you used other non-anabolic supplements which you feel contributed to the results of your cycle, what were they?sure protein powders,l-glut,mult vits ,nac,glocosamine and chrondrition,and gaba
12. Evaluate the role of M4OHN in the success of your cycle. How much do you attribute your results to M4OHN, as opposed to other supplements, anabolic or otherwise? i was expecting more strength gain and muscle gain/fatloss,i know how it works now.
13. For the record, what is your age, and are you ecto, endo, meso or what?23 ecto/meso(more on the ecto side)
(If you have a cycle journal, you could link to it)na

GoPower

Banned
Awards
I think there is a confusion between m4ohn and mohn. At least I think they are different.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
That's funny, because the chemical breakdown for the two bottles that have read like this:

M4OHN=17a-methyl-4-hydroxy-nandralone
MOHN=17a-methyl-3-oxo-19-norandrostein-17-diol

That looks pretty different to me!

speakle

DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
Awards
I was told by multiple people it was the same thing. Anyone have an answer?

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I was told by multiple people it was the same thing. Anyone have an answer?
Around here, the terms M4OHN and MOHN are used interchangeabley, people are generally refering to the product DS and Custom* put out, the 4-hydroxyl.

The terms is also used, incorrectly I believe, by Gaspari, who claim the 3-oxo and 4-hydroxyl are the same, in their product, Oxavar.Maybe others are too, that's the one brand I know of thats done this. I do not think they are the same thing, though the difference may be negligable and either Sledge or Dr. D could clarify this.

Unless one of those two, or someone I consider to be similarly qualified, says the 3 is the same as the 4 in effects, I would buy 4 only.

*- I'll assume Custom was selling 4, I never saw a chem name or COA on it, not dissing it, just personally don't know.

speakle

DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
Awards
I purchased the omega brand which says 4-hydroxy-17-methylestra-4-en-3-one

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Important: with m4ohn is essential to split the dose in 3-4 servings ED, each 3-4 hours. m4ohn has 3.5 hours half life.

Question:

If it important to split doses why doesn't the label suggest this? Most M1T bottles suggest splitting, (for obvious reasons) but my Omega Mohn bottle does not. So I have taken 2 caps each morning, but in reality should have taken them hours apart? Explain how one would know this if the bottle doesn't suggest it. Appreciate the feedback.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
M4OHN Questionnaire

Approximately 300 pounds... lbm unknown.

Only been working out about 6 months at this point.. but I was extremely dedicated and following Max OT principles... Bench at the time was about 260 for 8 reps, and I finished the cycle at 285 pounds for 8 reps. But still, I carry my weight extremely well And I wouldn't be surprised if I can get to 270 pounds 10% one day.... I'm far from my genetic potential.

For the most part I need more of any kind of drug... mostly to do with my extreme density, and large brain.. lol (I'm serious.. don't laugh)

24mg ED spread out evenly through the day... If I were to run it again I'd try 30-40mg.

No negative sides, Unless exteme hornyness is a problem for you. :)

Anything less then 16mg is probably a wast of time... 24mg is a good place to start in my opinion.

It's true what they say, I felt great while on this.... and I'm certain my sex drive was bumped up a few notches as well. Other then that, it's hard to say.. together with mdien I lost lots of fat, and gained considerable muscle mass and strength, all of which i kept off cycle.

I actually cycled up from 8mg - 24mg - and back down again to 8mg... in line with my use of t3.

Strength and endurance was up, I lost about 22 pounds of fat only over 42 days. Or approximately 278 pounds.

Mdien, and t3.

Creatine... protein... Just general good high protein low fat eating.. and controlled carb - mostly post workout.

Hard to determine... but between it and mdien, I certainly was easily able to avoid catabolism, while cutting relatively hard on a reduced carb/calorie diet... on top of being on t3.

I'm 32 years old, and I was 410+ pounds Feb 15th 2004.. It's safe to say i gain weight easily (up 36 pounds on current cycle)

(If you have a cycle journal, you could link to it)

I had a cycle journal that was rather detailed... unfortunately the board it was on was hacked, and rolled back to august... *cry*

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Deoudes' Advice:
6-7months ago I ran M4OHN as a cutter. I was one of the first people to use DS' M4OHN and I ran it way underdosed - we all did at the time. Unfortunately, I lost a good amount of strength because of it. If you run it as a cutter - Don't cut too aggressively until it kicks in!!! (2weeks or more). In all, I believe it can be an effective cutter in conjunction with 1-test/1-ad. It helps preserve strength but doesn't help preserve size. As a bulker, it could be effective for strength, but honestly - there's better bulking options out there.

215lbs.

80%

Less anabolics.

It should be ran at 32mg+.

Very Slight hairloss in excess of 12mg.

Anything below 28mg.

Gives shoulders a really ripped look.

4 weeks - varied doses equal to or less than 32mg.

204lbs.

N/A

Ephedra. Hurt my strength.

In the end M4OHN gave me some of the strength back.

I was 21years old, 80% ecto and 20% meso.

14. If you've also used Anavar, how much do you think it would take to give comparable results to those you got from M4OHN?
N/A

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
duodes(sp)

this is a second time i have heard of someone losing hair off of mohn,brodus said he noticed slight hairloss i think. From all the research on mohn (and ive studyed alot ) mohn doesnt cause hairloss. another common "myth" is that mohn is pretty much like anavar and does not close the growth plates(women and children used/use anavar.)

has anyone else noticed slight hairloss on mohn?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
duodes(sp)

this is a second time i have heard of someone losing hair off of mohn,brodus said he noticed slight hairloss i think. From all the research on mohn (and ive studyed alot ) mohn doesnt cause hairloss. another common "myth" is that mohn is pretty much like anavar and does not close the growth plates(women and children used/use anavar.)

has anyone else noticed slight hairloss on mohn?

smeton, m4ohn has several references in vida. One study listed m4ohn 10x more androgenic than methyl-test which is some serious ****. Which is why I didn't like the anavar comparison.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
smeton, m4ohn has several references in vida. One study listed m4ohn 10x more androgenic than methyl-test which is some serious ****. Which is why I didn't like the anavar comparison.
Tha anavar comparison should have been used only about results. The compounds are different like night and day.
var is not androgenic and lubrificate the joints. m4ohn... who knows.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
For the record, this is exactly the sort of 'grey area' the Reference Threads were intended to clear up - since there is virtually zero chance of serious labratory research being done on these compounds, we need to gather the facts and test the conclusions ourselves.

Perhaps what we needs is for Miles or Bobo or Sledge or someone to give us an overview of what the Vida tables, comparisons, etc actually mean - so we don't continue to get caught up in repeating these 'ten-times-more-powerful' things.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if mohn will cause me to lose my hair i need to know now; im doing research.everyone else that used mohn are saying ifs hairsafe.all the labels and internet sites that describe mohn say its safe on hair. now when mohn was legal i did a 5 week cycle back in october-noember 2004 and didnt notice any hairloss. if youve got answers please share them.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
if mohn will cause me to lose my hair i need to know now; im doing research.everyone else that used mohn are saying ifs hairsafe.all the labels and internet sites that describe mohn say its safe on hair. now when mohn was legal i did a 5 week cycle back in october-noember 2004 and didnt notice any hairloss. if youve got answers please share them.
If it didnt anything to your hair its not supposed to cause any harm in your future cycles bro.
PH effects are very subjective, like most drugs.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I've done a lot of M4OHN at 48mg/ed and haven't noticed any thinning/shedding. I am not predisposed to MPB. Maybe Dutchman can chime in here -- he's done more M4OHN than anyone.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've done a lot of M4OHN at 48mg/ed and haven't noticed any thinning/shedding. I am not predisposed to MPB. Maybe Dutchman can chime in here -- he's done more M4OHN than anyone.
No offense to Dutchman but he's old and probably doesn't have many hairs left. And the ones that are left will usually stay on no matter what.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think its safe yet to make a generalization that mohn is safe on hair. We need more research. The research so far is indicating that mohn is safe on the hair.thumbs up

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What I should have said is that the hairs on the back and sides above the ears are resistant to MBP anyway. So a person in an advanced stage of balding would not be able to make a personal assessment of how harsh a steroid is in inducing hairloss.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So a person in an advanced stage of balding would not be able to make a personal assessment of how harsh a steroid is in inducing hairloss.
Not entirely true IMHO. I am quite balded. Not entirely but very well on the way. I think the fact that I have little hair gives me the ability to notice when there is less. There is a difference between hair falling out (from who knows where on a full head) and empty spaces where hair once was and clearly is not. Being predisposed and advanced does not make it automatic that you will lose hair but it is a good probabilty that you will. I have used androgens that have done slight to no damage, and others were a brutal accelerant.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity which ones were a brutal accelerant? SD? m4ohn didn't seem to do any good or hairloss at low doses <8mg for me. 1-test compounds mixed with 4ad was the **** for the 'mature look'.

The back and sides are more resistant to androgenetic alopecia. I'm theorising that if you lost it there, its got to be pretty bad on hair.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of curiosity which ones were a brutal accelerant? SD? m4ohn didn't seem to do any good or hairloss at low doses <8mg for me. 1-test compounds mixed with 4ad was the **** for the 'mature look'.

The back and sides are more resistant to androgenetic alopecia. I'm theorising that if you lost it there, its got to be pretty bad on hair.
M-Dien was the worst for me. SD did give me itching. 1T/4AD not very noticeable, but slight. 1,4dione wasn't bad at all. Even M1T wasn't very bad. I'll be using M4OHN/1T within the next couple weeks, so I will see for myself. They all obviously will contribute to and accelerate someone prone to MPB, but M-D had me going :eek:

I'll use it again...once I'm all dome :hammer:

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
M-Dien was the worst for me. SD did give me itching. 1T/4AD not very noticeable, but slight. 1,4dione wasn't bad at all. Even M1T wasn't very bad. I'll be using M4OHN/1T within the next couple weeks, so I will see for myself. They all obviously will contribute to and accelerate someone prone to MPB, but M-D had me going :eek:

I'll use it again...once I'm all dome :hammer:

I never used m-dien and returned it after the poor feedback. I kinda suspected it would work better at higher dosages but wasn't too keen because of the cost. I'm surprised at some of the initial glowing feedback and will be very very very skeptical of them in the future (eg sifu growing of 5mg m4ohn).

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mohn Good for a 800 runner? i have only one bottle and was planning on starting it on monday...(tomorrow) at 9 mg the first week, 12 second 15 third and so on till it runs out.... and i was planning on stacking sd with it when i get that in ... which i plan to start a week from tomorrow

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never used m-dien and returned it after the poor feedback. I kinda suspected it would work better at higher dosages but wasn't too keen because of the cost.
I had powder, way back before it was in tabs. It was initially under dosed. For me (@200lbs) 12-16mgs is the effective range for MD. One of my favorite (dispite the sheading) methyl androgens to date.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I'm *obviously* not StrategOs, but I'm taking a play from his book & starting a Pro-Hormones & Hair-Loss Reference Thread so that this & other compound-specific threads don't get pulled off into sub-issues.

I hope that everyone who has experienced cycle-related hair-loss will make use of it!

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
since this is a m40hn thread here it goes...going to 5week and upping to 48mg...its been stacked with 900mg boldione...adn let me just say no results...maybe a slightly bigger pump but thats it...adding sd in week 5 so w'll see how it goes

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
since this is a m40hn thread here it goes...going to 5week and upping to 48mg...its been stacked with 900mg boldione...adn let me just say no results...maybe a slightly bigger pump but thats it...adding sd in week 5 so w'll see how it goes
Really sorry to hear that..

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
going to 5week and upping to 48mg...its been stacked with 900mg boldione...adn let me just say no results...
Two androgens and no results. May want to look at diet or training as the culprit.

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
Two androgens and no results. May want to look at diet or training as the culprit.
6 day split one body part a day, HITT cardio in the mornings, consuming between 250-300g of protein daily and minimal carbs since i'm in a cut...i have lost bf but i have had no strength gains what so ever so i'm adding superdrol for 3 weeks to the stack

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
6 day split one body part a day, HITT cardio in the mornings, consuming between 250-300g of protein daily and minimal carbs since i'm in a cut...i have lost bf but i have had no strength gains what so ever so i'm adding superdrol for 3 weeks to the stack
thats not such a good split, esp if youre on. you must train each body part at least two times per week

and you want strength gains on a cut? unless youre a newbie thats laughable

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
from all the experceince guys that lift i have heard that hitting a body part hard once a week is more than enough and especially when u are going hard 2 times might lead to overtrining

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, I've found both the Hitting each body part twice/week and the Six day split to both be overtraining. I've found better results on both M4OHN, SD and earlier on 1AD in simply using a Four days of MaxOT, 2 days of cardio and lots of rest as the best combination. For me its about training, supplementation and LOTS of REST. That allows me to grow in size and strength.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be using M4OHN/1T within the next couple weeks, so I will see for myself. They all obviously will contribute to and accelerate someone prone to MPB
Closing in on the end of week 5 on M4OHN-48mg/1T-400mg. I have see no noticeable signs of an increase in hair loss. I will also note that I feel or see no signs of folical clogging or sebum on my scalp that usually appears prior to periods of increased hair loss. I am pleased.

Side Note: This is one excellent cutting stack. I have never been leaner and have held onto all of my size and strength.

Last edited:

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Closing in on the end of week 5 on M4OHN-48mg/1T-400mg. I have see no noticeable signs of an increase in hair loss. I will also note that I feel or see no signs of folical clogging or sebum on my scalp that usually appears prior to periods of increased hair loss. I am pleased.

Side Note: This is one excellent cutting stack. I have never been leaner and have held onto all of my size and strength.
Nice... congrats

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1