As mentioned in my other post a minute ago, I started H-drol 5 days ago and yesterday my BP went to and stayed close to 165 so I called it quits.
I didn't pre load Cycle Support for very long so I thought I might try a full two week preload and try again...
OR should I take this opportunity to put it on the shelf for a later date and try an Epi Pulse?? I did pulse it for just two days about two weeks ago to get a feel for it and my wife mentioned two days later that I looked bigger. I also thought there was a visible difference in just one chest/tri and one back/bi workout day, even if I saw no weight change.
I knew I would have an 8 week period of complete stability so didn't pulse again and I jumped on H-drol (too soon) hoping to get through my first cycle without interuption.
So what do you guys think? stay on Cycle Support to preload and try to cycle H-drol again after a proper pre-load? or wait for BP to normalize and try an epi pulse cycle?