M1,4ADD -- The Reference Point Thread

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
In response to the continual flood of questions asked around this board, I am starting this thread to serve as a one-stop quick reference for those who are planning to use M1,4ADD - a feedback magnet. I realize that there are a number of journals already available, but I don't have the time to bring together all of that information if I had to do it all by myself. If everyone would contribute their own experiences here, others will be able to benefit greatly by being able to quickly survey the experiences of many, and they can take into consideration the up-to-date discussion of the consensus reached from these contributions, including recommendations. I will maintain a summary of this information in the first post.

The form of response from contributors which would be most helpful for the compilation of valuable information would be something like what follows (but please PM me if you have suggestions for improving this). If you've done a cycle, I implore you, out of gratitude for anything you've learned here at AnabolicsMinds to do everyone else a favor, by spending five minutes to convey what happened during your cycle.

M1,4ADD Questionnaire

1. What was your LBM and total weight before starting M1,4ADD?
2. How close are you to what you think is your natural/genetic potential?
3. Do you seem to need (much) more or less anabolics than other people?
4. At what dose of M1,4ADD did you realize the best results?
5. If applicable, what dose did you notice was too high, or too many side-effects?
6. If applicable, what dose did you feel was insufficient to realize gains?
7. Besides muscle growth, what were the side-effects for you, physical and/or psychological, positive and/or negative?
8. For how long did you run M1,4ADD, and at what dose?
9. What was your LBM and total weight after finishing M1,4ADD?
10. If you were running M1,4ADD as part of a stack, what else did you use?
11. Briefly, if you used other non-anabolic supplements which you feel contributed to the results of your cycle, what were they?
12. Evaluate the role of M1,4ADD in the success of your cycle. How much do you attribute your results to M1,4ADD, as opposed to other supplements, anabolic or otherwise?
13. For the record, what is your age, and are you ecto, endo, meso or what?
14. If you've also tried D-bol, how much do you think it would take to give comparable results to those you got from M1,4ADD? Or is there just no comparison?
(If you have a cycle journal, you could link to it)

If this thread gets a lot of contributions and traffic in the coming weeks and months, it should prove very helpful. Due to the impending ban, I encourage you to post even early impressions and results, and these can be updated as you go. Contributors can edit and re-edit their original post as they learn more, and it would be especially helpful if they add information from later cycles.

If you have used any of the following, please post your experience in the appropriate Reference Point Thread: 1-Test/4-AD combo, a pure androgen, M1T, Superdrol, Anadrol, 1-AD, Test, D-Bol, M4OHN, M-dien, Anavar, or Deca.

Last edited:
RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
M1,4ADD Questionnaire
12% 230 pounds
Not even close.
Average
210mg ED
5. If applicable, what dose did you notice was too high, or too many side-effects?
No dose had too many sides.
Not sure. Started at 150mg ED and that worked well.
7. Besides muscle growth, what were the side-effects for you, physical and/or psychological, positive and/or negative?
WATER WEIGHT out of the ass. Feelings of well being. Everything I've read about DBol seems apply to M1,4
150-210mg for 17 days so far. Began to feel effects on day 3. Water weight came overnight.
As of right now I'm 245. Alot of thats water and alot is 4ad and 1test cyps.
10. If you were running M1,4ADD as part of a stack, what else did you use?
4ad (1500mg EW) and 1test cyp (1000 mg EW)
11. Briefly, if you used other non-anabolic supplements which you feel contributed to the results of your cycle, what were they?
Food, lots of it.
12. Evaluate the role of M1,4ADD in the success of your cycle. How much do you attribute your results to M1,4ADD, as opposed to other supplements, anabolic or otherwise?
Great to jump start with! Great substitution for DBol.

Cycle log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=21134

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
sending this back up for more feedback...

Cosmo

Awards
155lbs @ 9% bf 5'8''
I'd say 175-185 at 10% is highest possible naturally (I have a small bone structure)
Average I suppose. 10mg m1t did great, 400mg 4ad trans worked too, 10mg SD is treating me well.
Started at 90mg worked up to 160-170mg
N/A
90mg was barely cutting it for me
I became very vascular, lots of intracellular fluid retention with little interstitial (I was pumped but not bloated at all, rather dry infact), substantial strength increases (50lbs to deadlift, kept), Increased aggression and shortened temper (no happy or 'god' like feelings). I suspect the lack of bloat and feeling good is from the combination of my natural absence of bloating from aromatizing hormones (600-700mg 4ad trans gives me minor bloat) and my Timed Carb Loading (carbs only post workout)
4 weeks, 90mg first week, 130mg 2nd, 160-170 3rd and 4th
175lbs @ 10-11% so gained 20lbs and kept 10
Just whey post-workout (and I only workout every 4 days :p) cals were 750 over maintainence on days worked out and 500 on days off
8.5-9lbs attributed to m14add
13. For the record, what is your age, and are you ecto, endo, meso or what?
22yrs ecto-meso

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Not to break form of the questionare but to add my two cents. I have used my remainder of m 1, 4 diol to jumpstart my upcoming cycle. Within the first three days I am having unquestionble strength increases. I added reps today to many lifts where at the same point in training a week ago I couldn't. I am 99% certain it wasn't placebo.

Also an increasing sense of well being. :dance:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
How are you dosing? I used it at 120 and didn't notice much....
I started at 150 and worked up to 250-300ed over 5 weeks. I had bulk powder...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone must have bumped this. You just replied to a post that is almost a year old.

Geeze...it's about time :lol:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
haha yah bout time.. ive been waiting for your reply for a year now
(motiv8er looks for a rock to kick) The technique works good in dating. :)

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Well, everyone is aware that this product is not illegal and is available again, yes?

NOTE: In accordance with board rules, I will not post where it can be found nor will I respond to a PM requesting that information. It took me 1 minute with google to find it.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Well, everyone is aware that this product is not illegal and is available again, yes?
That's why I bumped this thread. Since this product has re-emerged, I thought it might be useful to get feedback so that those considering purchasing it could do so in an informed fashion.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I've never used it and I would like to see some more posts to determine whether or not I want to pick any up.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I've never used it and I would like to see some more posts to determine whether or not I want to pick any up.
At hgih enough doses I felt very on. I also had bloating issues and remarkable recovery.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
motiv8er and others that have used can you fill out the questionaire

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to know how toxic is this stuff with that first guy running it at 210MG seems pretty high for an oral methyl...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
M1,4ADD Questionnaire
1. What was your LBM and total weight before starting M1,4ADD? I THINK I ADDED AROUND 10 LBS OF WETTER MASS WITH THIS PRODUCT.
2. How close are you to what you think is your natural/genetic potential? I WAS PROB ONLY MOD CLOSE AT THE TIME.
3. Do you seem to need (much) more or less anabolics than other people? I WEIGH AROUND 210 LBS AND NEED AVE TO ABOVE AVE.
4. At what dose of M1,4ADD did you realize the best results? 210 MGS WITH AN AI.
5. If applicable, what dose did you notice was too high, or too many side-effects? 250-300 WAS UNNECESSARY.
6. If applicable, what dose did you feel was insufficient to realize gains? FOR ME 150 MGS...
7. Besides muscle growth, what were the side-effects for you, physical and/or psychological, positive and/or negative? I FELT GREAT FROM WHAT I CAN REMEMBER. VERY MILD AND QUITE ANABOLIC.
8. For how long did you run M1,4ADD, and at what dose? AROUND FIVE WEEKS STARTING AT 120 MGS A DAY UP TO 250-300 THE FINAL WEEK.
9. What was your LBM and total weight after finishing M1,4ADD? MAYBE 205 TO 215LBS OR SO.
10. If you were running M1,4ADD as part of a stack, what else did you use? NA
11. Briefly, if you used other non-anabolic supplements which you feel contributed to the results of your cycle, what were they? NA
12. Evaluate the role of M1,4ADD in the success of your cycle. How much do you attribute your results to M1,4ADD, as opposed to other supplements, anabolic or otherwise? A LARGE PORTION TO THE HORMONE, ALTHOUGH MY DIET AND TRAINING WERE VERY WELL DESIGNED.
13. For the record, what is your age, and are you ecto, endo, meso or what? I WAS 25 AND STARTED AS AN ENDO, I AM NOW A MESO.
14. If you've also tried D-bol, how much do you think it would take to give comparable results to those you got from M1,4ADD? Or is there just no comparison? A SMALL COMPARISON IN MY IGNORANT OPINION.
(If you have a cycle journal, you could link to it)