Tren and Cardio

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
Just wondering if anyone has any tips for cardio on Tren. I do some MMA stuff a couple nights a week just for the workout and fun. I have done tren with martial arts before and it was not alot of fun.

Was wondering if anyone has any tips for keeping your wind on tren....

Probably running tren 50-100 a day with some EQ and test prop....

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Man it took everything I had up do minimal cardio while I was on tren. Maybe the EQ will help balance it out.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
And try adding some albuteral

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
i have heard that helps. I will give it a shot... Last time was enthanate this time prop, that should make a bit of difference too...
Eq isn't the best for cardio man. It thickens your blood. Read up on it first and I will see if I can find some of the articles I read about it.

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
Eq isn't the best for cardio man. It thickens your blood. Read up on it first and I will see if I can find some of the articles I read about it.
I started research on this last night. My training partner swears by it, i might just leave it out and not tell him, lol... Dont want to offend..

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I started research on this last night. My training partner swears by it, i might just leave it out and not tell him, lol... Dont want to offend..
Haha. I'm not saying you shouldn't run it. Sh*t it has its place in bodybuilding and is used regularly but I stay away best I can from AAS that thickens blood drastically or kills cardio.

There are a lot of good compounds out there that will give you the same gains.

Here's a link for some info http://www.steroid.com/Equipoise.php

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
ty sir... I am adding the compounds one a week, i will see how i react... Eq is the only one i have not run in the past...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eq raises endurance like crazy though which is why it enhances cardio

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards

rg32

Awards
Been running eq for 4 week, found that anything more than 400mg a week would cause anxiety. because, of its blood thickening values. (Raises red blood cell count drastically). But every person is different. I have heard eq is best @ 600mg. But can't go there.
For endurance, I would have to say yes!!

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I train MMA as well.
Your sparring partner doesn't care if you are on Tren, Clen, or whatever it may be. Why should he?
That's literally what I tell myself when I'm on the treadmill. "The enemy doesn't care if you are tired".
That usually pushes me. Your body will break the wall and you'll get over it.

Other than that, there really isn't much you can do.
Slow down when your breathes get shorter...

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
IMO and the couple of logs i followed on this forum and others that included EQ, all people complained about chest pains/**** cardio/out of breath. i seriously have no idea where the "EQ is mild" come from. or how it can help u with cardio/endurance when it thickens your blood drastically. any college student who paid attention in anatomy and physiology will tell you that thicker blood will not help you with endurance, in fact it will hinder it!!! on TOP of a **** load of cardiovascular problems that come with thickening of the blood.

if you are looking to add a dry/lean MILD compound, go with masterona or primobola.

EQ might have its place, but at 200-400mg/week and nothing more.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree... I haven't been on my bandwagon lately about the evils of nandrolone and equip, but you hit it right on the head. Equip thickened my blood so bad I might as well have been on Tren.

IMO and the couple of logs i followed on this forum and others that included EQ, all people complained about chest pains/**** cardio/out of breath. i seriously have no idea where the "EQ is mild" come from. or how it can help u with cardio/endurance when it thickens your blood drastically. any college student who paid attention in anatomy and physiology will tell you that thicker blood will not help you with endurance, in fact it will hinder it!!! on TOP of a **** load of cardiovascular problems that come with thickening of the blood.

if you are looking to add a dry/lean MILD compound, go with masterona or primobola.

EQ might have its place, but at 200-400mg/week and nothing more.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Hmmmmmm. I think the sides a based in each person, no negative sides from EQ here.

Mack555

Awards
Read up on it first and I will see if I can find some of the articles I read about it.