Test/Tren PCT-Caber, Nolva, Clomid (don't want to lose the girl)

Mooserider

Mooserider

Awards
Hi,

I just got done running a rather long cycle of 16wks Test E 80 eod and a 6 wk run of Tren E 80 eod toward the end. I used HCG and Caber during and am now, for PCT running Clomid, Nolva, and Caber in their suggested ranges. However, I'm really facing a lot of anger and depression. I wonder if this is the Clomid (I know everyone's results vary). If I chop it out to see if I stop being so crazy, should I up anything else?

Thanks, I don't want to blow my engagement.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably a mix between clomid and getting off the tren.
What dosage are you running clomid?

Your best bet would just be to fake nice, bite your tongue, think before you speak etc etc til you're done with pct ;)

Mooserider

Mooserider

Awards
I'm 50 clomid, 20 nolva, .5mg e3d Caber. I'm having a really horrible time not being angry, depressed, and "right".

On another board someone said Caber would do this, but I was cool with it when I was on.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 50 clomid, 20 nolva, .5mg e3d Caber. I'm having a really horrible time not being angry, depressed, and "right".

On another board someone said Caber would do this, but I was cool with it when I was on.
I'd cut the clomid in half

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I would cut the clomid out that **** makes me highly unstable brink of suicide unstable

Red9

Red9

Awards
I would cut the clomid out that **** makes me highly unstable brink of suicide unstable
This ^^ makes a lot of grown ass men become moody little women. Not for the weakhearted by any means

pnelsonsb

Awards
I always thought Nolva was the one making me a moody bitch ...

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Why are you running caber in pct? Since you've discontinued tren there's no need to take it as it does have it's own set of side effects. That's the only thing I can see. clomid at 50mg shouldn't turn you into a b*tchy little girl...

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Never ever ever ever ever run tren at the end of your cycle. It, as well as nandrolone, have active metabolites that circulate for weeks (some months, but most of those aren't active) after they have supposedly cleared. I believe the popular "tren" PH is a metabolite of real tren. Quit the tren ace one month before pct and enth even longer. For deca even longer than that because of the ester. Obviously you can get away with less and MANY people have, but I have found that giving a lot of time off the 19-nors before pct much more bearable. This is why I never recommend deca to people unless they're running extremely long cycles, but thats just me.

Why are you running caber in pct? Since you've discontinued tren there's no need to take it as it does have it's own set of side effects. That's the only thing I can see. clomid at 50mg shouldn't turn you into a b*tchy little girl...
Some of the active metabolites still cause increased prolactin production. Clomid has the ability to wreck some people emotionally so be glad you aren't one of them ;).