PROLACTRONE UNSPONSORED LOG

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I have very mild gyno maybe a 3-4 out of 10 and it got better but then i ran tren again like an idiot and my nipples are pointy and puffy with lumps behind them. AI's will cease the lumps but not the pointy nips so ill give this an HONEST estimate, i have prescription prami and it isnt working so we will see, day 1 TODAY!!!!​

Husker89

Banned
Awards
UPDATE 1- about 1 week in half my gyno is completely gone and my nipple pointyness and puffiness has decreased in HALF!!!, the estro lump reduction is due to exemestane most likely but i have been taking prescription prami for 4 weeks with minimal results and added prolactroen and look at this, it is almost all gone, will update again in a week or so, so far, extremely solid product 9/10

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Who is this made by?

wrathchild281

Awards
nice man you told me to check out this thread. Im on day 21 of my lmg/dmz run. and im running aromasin ed at 6.25mg as well as inhibit p. Is this product much different than inhibit p?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
dunno on differences ask jbry, but my puffy nips are 85% goen and i look normal again! **** works only 12 days in
nice man you told me to check out this thread. Im on day 21 of my lmg/dmz run. and im running aromasin ed at 6.25mg as well as inhibit p. Is this product much different than inhibit p?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
****s is bout a 1/2 out of ten halfway through so ya it works 9 out of 10 rating so long

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I think the gyno cure is exemestane ed 25mgs letro like 4 little drops midday and prolactrone 3 times a day and if it it is really bad pramipexole
****s is bout a 1/2 out of ten halfway through so ya it works 9 out of 10 rating so long

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im super stoked the Prolatrone worked well for you brother. We take pride in our products.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately yes its different. You can PM me. Im not gonna bash another company in open forum.
If you PM me Ill tell you how and why its different and why only one of the products works.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
final review is this is a reasonably priced EFFECTIVE supplement and i have script grade prami(from the doc) and that gives me headaches and makes me feel like garbage, this works 7-9 out of 10 and at 3 a day does wonders! Brundel i am taking accutane i took your acndren which worked alrigth but i feel like accutane is warranted, you ever heard of getting it from a R.C.?
Unfortunately yes its different. You can PM me. Im not gonna bash another company in open forum.
If you PM me Ill tell you how and why its different and why only one of the products works.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apple's oranges, inhibit p does its job fine.

He could search for the explanation as to how and why its different, then see both sides of the equation, instead of one side.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apple's oranges, inhibit p does its job fine.

He could search for the explanation as to how and why its different, then see both sides of the equation, instead of one side.
It is most certainly NOT apples and oranges. If you like Ill be more than willing to open the discussion publicly and we can compare research as well as bloodwork obtained by users. Your call friend.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
final review is this is a reasonably priced EFFECTIVE supplement and i have script grade prami(from the doc) and that gives me headaches and makes me feel like garbage, this works 7-9 out of 10 and at 3 a day does wonders! Brundel i am taking accutane i took your acndren which worked alrigth but i feel like accutane is warranted, you ever heard of getting it from a R.C.?
If you still have acnedren. Up the dose to 6 caps per day. 2caps 3x daily.
For me personally, on cycle, This is where I have to be.
On HRT I can do 3 and Im 100% clear. Maybe one pimple here and there.

Accutane is very harsh and I would exhaust other options first. So, try the higher dose if you still have some remaining.
If you find it works for you Ill send you another bottle of acnedren to prevent you from taking the Accutane plunge.
Acnedren-100% non toxic.
Accutane-100% toxic.

I do know of RC sites that sell accutane yes. I have also got bunk RC as well as 200mcg clen labeled nolva so....Id beware.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
If you want me to run acnedren as a log ill buy 2 bottles if you send me 4 or whatever you think is fair
If you still have acnedren. Up the dose to 6 caps per day. 2caps 3x daily.
For me personally, on cycle, This is where I have to be.
On HRT I can do 3 and Im 100% clear. Maybe one pimple here and there.

Accutane is very harsh and I would exhaust other options first. So, try the higher dose if you still have some remaining.
If you find it works for you Ill send you another bottle of acnedren to prevent you from taking the Accutane plunge.
Acnedren-100% non toxic.
Accutane-100% toxic.

I do know of RC sites that sell accutane yes. I have also got bunk RC as well as 200mcg clen labeled nolva so....Id beware.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want me to run acnedren as a log ill buy 2 bottles if you send me 4 or whatever you think is fair
Shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I did notice the acnedren after not taking it for like 5 dayss that it dried me up nopticeably so im interested in trying 6 caps aday

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I just ordered a bottle. I have caber on hand for my next cycle; but you guys are saying it works just as well as caber or better? My Prolactin levels right now are at 14 (within normal range), I've been off gear for 8 weeks and going to start a new cycle soon. I was told that my prolactin should be in single digits. Will this do it for me?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered a bottle. I have caber on hand for my next cycle; but you guys are saying it works just as well as caber or better? My Prolactin levels right now are at 14 (within normal range), I've been off gear for 8 weeks and going to start a new cycle soon. I was told that my prolactin should be in single digits. Will this do it for me?
Caber is likely stronger but both Prami and caber have some pretty nasty sides.
For most Prolactrone will be more than sufficient.
Here is bloodwork from a guy running test and 400mg tren. Week 8.
Only prolactrone for Prolactin issues.

Attachments

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You may want to start the Prolactrone or Caber before you start the cycle. A week before should do the trick.
14 is already a little high. Notice in the bloodwork I posted his is 10 and he was on 400mg tren.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Wow, he got it down to 10? Ok. I can't wait to start it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah. Now.....I recommend 3 caps per day. Especially for someone prone to elevated prolactin = you.
But for the record he was using only 1 cap per day Prolactrone :)

This bloodwork was the very best kind. Third party.

He was running a log for us.
Test and tren.
Using Adex and prolactrone.
He began to develop gyno and suspected the Prolactrone wasnt working since he was also using adex.
I told him the only way to know is run bloodwork and to do so before pointing blame.

He ran bloodwork and as you can see the adex was bunk....

My point is he ran bloodwork thinking his prolactin was too high. So this isnt:
Some guy we paid to run bloodwork knowing it would reflect favorably.
Its not like its me or a rep.
its a guy who actually thought the product wasnt working.

I can link the log and progression that led to the bloodwork if you PM me.

I dont want to promote another forum openly here.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also....as a bonus ;). Prolactrone elevates HGH levels. Comparable to a relatively large dose of injected HGH.
I saw bloodwork a few days ago posted. The tester injected 10iu or a whole bottle of growth hormone.
His test reflected 24 HGH level. For comparison the average elevation in this study was 19.6.

Prolactrone reduces prolactin levels and significantly increases Growth hormone levels.
In this study you will see that Ldopa administered concurrent with a decarboxylase inhibitor increases growth hormone levels.
The level of increase seen in this study was comparable to 5-7 IU injected growth hormone approx.

Eur J Pediatr. 1976 Jun 8;122(3):195-200.
[HGH secretion after oral application of L-dopa and L-carbidopa (author's transl)].
[Article in German]
Sch?nberger W, Ziegler R, Brodt B, Grimm W.
Abstract

The stimulatory effect of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa (Nacom) on HGH secretion was determined in 12 children of normal height aged from 6 to 14 years. Each child received a standard dose of 250 mg L-Dopa and 25 mg L-Carbidopa p.o. HGH concentration in the serum was determined at standard intervals. All subjects showed a sufficient increase of HGH. The mean value was 19.6 ng/ml. According to the maximum values of the HGH concentration the sample can be divided into two groups; the first group reached the highest values after 20--40 min, the second one after 60--90 min. On evaluation of the curve of the mean values it appears that 2 blood samples taken 40 and 90 min after the ingestion of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa are sufficient in order to exclude HGH deficiency. The theoretical background for HGH secretion after stimulation by L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa is discussed.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Yah. Now.....I recommend 3 caps per day. Especially for someone prone to elevated prolactin = you.
But for the record he was using only 1 cap per day Prolactrone :)

This bloodwork was the very best kind. Third party.

He was running a log for us.

Test and tren.
Using Adex and prolactrone.
He began to develop gyno and suspected the Prolactrone wasnt working since he was also using adex.
I told him the only way to know is run bloodwork and to do so before pointing blame.

He ran bloodwork and as you can see the adex was bunk....

My point is he ran bloodwork thinking his prolactin was too high. So this isnt:
Some guy we paid to run bloodwork knowing it would reflect favorably.
Its not like its me or a rep.
its a guy who actually thought the product wasnt working.

I can link the log and progression that led to the bloodwork if you PM me.

I dont want to promote another forum openly here.
Yes, I would love that. I am about to start another cycle and right now my Prolactin level is 14. I would like to get it down to 10 before my next cycle.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I dont know brundell and have NO affiliation with him or his company, I hate on PP all the time and many other companies im like the supplement hater and this stuff works maybe 75% of prami but with no sides, and prami sides SUCK, i have real script grade prami from my doc(say you have restless leg syndrome) so i know it is real. also checkout my acnedren log coming soon
Yes, I would love that. I am about to start another cycle and right now my Prolactin level is 14. I would like to get it down to 10 before my next cycle.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol while that makes me a bit nervous Im 100% confident in our products as I use em myself.
Looking forward to the Acnedren log.

Its especially nice to hear a positive review from someone who is normally displeased with others products.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ive already ran acndren at lower dosages and it def works, I needed more i believe, but for anyone with minor to moderate severe(1-7 out of 10) the product works, or i wouldnt be buying four bottles lol
Lol while that makes me a bit nervous Im 100% confident in our products as I use em myself.
Looking forward to the Acnedren log.

Its especially nice to hear a positive review from someone who is normally displeased with others products.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is most certainly NOT apples and oranges. If you like Ill be more than willing to open the discussion publicly and we can compare research as well as bloodwork obtained by users. Your call friend.
product is apples and oranges, both products have the same goal, but are different.

fyi, if the ai isn't working, and prolactin isn't controlled, according to blood work, this means your product is not working to control prolactin.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also....as a bonus ;). Prolactrone elevates HGH levels. Comparable to a relatively large dose of injected HGH.
I saw bloodwork a few days ago posted. The tester injected 10iu or a whole bottle of growth hormone.
His test reflected 24 HGH level. For comparison the average elevation in this study was 19.6.

Prolactrone reduces prolactin levels and significantly increases Growth hormone levels.
In this study you will see that Ldopa administered concurrent with a decarboxylase inhibitor increases growth hormone levels.
The level of increase seen in this study was comparable to 5-7 IU injected growth hormone approx.

Eur J Pediatr. 1976 Jun 8;122(3):195-200.
[HGH secretion after oral application of L-dopa and L-carbidopa (author's transl)].
[Article in German]
Sch?nberger W, Ziegler R, Brodt B, Grimm W.
Abstract

The stimulatory effect of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa (Nacom) on HGH secretion was determined in 12 children of normal height aged from 6 to 14 years. Each child received a standard dose of 250 mg L-Dopa and 25 mg L-Carbidopa p.o. HGH concentration in the serum was determined at standard intervals. All subjects showed a sufficient increase of HGH. The mean value was 19.6 ng/ml. According to the maximum values of the HGH concentration the sample can be divided into two groups; the first group reached the highest values after 20--40 min, the second one after 60--90 min. On evaluation of the curve of the mean values it appears that 2 blood samples taken 40 and 90 min after the ingestion of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa are sufficient in order to exclude HGH deficiency. The theoretical background for HGH secretion after stimulation by L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa is discussed.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
this is interesting.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting, whats his blood work from the same cycle without prolactrone?

i dont care though, i know your products label has quality ingredients listed on it. so it should do what it was intended for.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
interesting, whats his blood work from the same cycle without prolactrone?

i dont care though, i know your products label has quality ingredients listed on it. so it should do what it was intended for.
Some of the only products I usually recommend on the site and to anyone really. I am not a fan of most companies. Quality ingredients for sure and the homework is done with an A+.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Husker89

Banned
Awards
saw this review on nutraplanet, what is your response to this brundell? Patrick is talking about acnedren btw

$32 for 90 capsules of vitamin B5?! This is an embarassingly bad product. Not to mention that at the dosage of B5 "suggested" to have an effect on acne a bottle of this would last 9 days. The makers of this product should be really ashamed. I hope no makes the mistake of purchasing this.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
saw this review on nutraplanet, what is your response to this brundell? Patrick is talking about acnedren btw

$32 for 90 capsules of vitamin B5?! This is an embarassingly bad product. Not to mention that at the dosage of B5 "suggested" to have an effect on acne a bottle of this would last 9 days. The makers of this product should be really ashamed. I hope no makes the mistake of purchasing this.
I already did. I'm waiting on my shipment.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
product is apples and oranges, both products have the same goal, but are different.

fyi, if the ai isn't working, and prolactin isn't controlled, according to blood work, this means your product is not working to control prolactin.
His Prolactin was 10 and the range goes to 18 so yes its controlled. Not sure what you mean or did you not read the posted bloodwork?

The difference is one works and one has ingredients that contradict themselves and work against each other.
This makes no sense and is an obvious mistake...hopefully its a mistake or oversight.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Of course this is why uneducated people should not be allowed to make reviews. Particularly considering the person never used the product.
At any rate the product is not only B5. Apparently he didnt read the label.
At 3 caps per day the bottle will last 30 days not 9. Apparently hes not a math wizard either.
We are quite proud of our products including this one. I use it myself so I know it works....and there are dozens of great reviews on the internet.

Ill give you some background on the product.
In the 70s there was a chinese Dr who theorized that Acne was caused by a vit B deficiency.
They superdosed patients with 10-15grams per day and acne subsided in the majority of patients.
Unfortunately there were side effects at this dose that included severe gastro distress (Think peeing from your butt) and hair loss was also noted.

In order to be able to use a smaller dose you must include another component to facilitate more efficient uptake/absorption of the vitamin.
Its in this way that we allow users to get away with 1-3 grams instead of 10-15 grams.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is before and after photos from an acnedren user. 3 caps per day.
Obviously hes on a hefty cycle...hes twice as big in pic 2.
Youll notice some scarring and a pimple or 2 in pic two but hes achieved perhaps an 85% clearing while on cycle.

Untitled-1.jpg

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Of course this is why uneducated people should not be allowed to make reviews. Particularly considering the person never used the product.
At 3 caps per day the bottle will last 30 days not 9. Apparently hes not a math wizard either.
We are quite proud of our products including this one. I use it myself so I know it works....and there are dozens of great reviews on the internet.

In the 70s there was a chinese Dr who theorized that Acne was caused by a vit B deficiency.
They superdosed patients with 10-15grams per day and acne subsided in the majority of patients.
Unfortunately there were side effects at this dose that included severe gastro distress (Think peeing from your butt) and hair loss was also noted.

In order to be able to use a smaller dose you must include another component to facilitate more efficient uptake/absorption of the vitamin.
Its in this way that we allow users to get away with 1-3 grams instead of 10-15 grams.
Thank you for the info man! I can't wait.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ill do before and after pics on mine if i knew how to post pics on here
This is before and after photos from an acnedren user. 3 caps per day.
Obviously hes on a hefty cycle...hes twice as big in pic 2.
Youll notice some scarring and a pimple or 2 in pic two but hes achieved perhaps an 85% clearing while on cycle.

View attachment 70453

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
His Prolactin was 10 and the range goes to 18 so yes its controlled. Not sure what you mean or did you not read the posted bloodwork?

The difference is one works and one has ingredients that contradict themselves and work against each other.
This makes no sense and is an obvious mistake...hopefully its a mistake or oversight.
It is no mistake, and was discussed before the product was released.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I took Patrick as being pa, as the tone is similar, but could be wrong.

Have to look more into this vitamin thing.
Break open my precision nutrition book.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took Patrick as being pa, as the tone is similar, but could be wrong.

Have to look more into this vitamin thing.
Break open my precision nutrition book.
I assure you its not Patrick Arnold if thats what your implying.
Aside from the fact that he would have to be stupid enough to think that 3x9 = 90
PA knows who we are and actually did some chem testing for us.

But it really does sound like him.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Pantothenate is required I believe from what I understand, to synthesize Coenzyme A. Vitamin B5 works by reducing the oil production of the sebaceous glands. It is done by increasing Coenzyme A which increases the metabolic breakdown of oils by normal activity of cell physiology. Coenzyme A is used at the cellular level for fatty acid oxidation and in many other biochemical reactions in the cell. Taking additional "B5" increases the amount of Coenzyme A available for use in the cell. So... The more Coenzyme A, the more fatty acids can be metabolized, which means they are oxidized or burned up as energy production. The study had a high dosage of B5 which was far too much for most subjects (i'd assume for anyone at that matter) so actually adding L-Carnitine (which BLR does) will help transports fatty acids across the mitochondrial membrane where they can be oxidized with using safe dosages of B5 and L-Carnitine with out side effects. Correct me if i'm wrong, but I back this product.

Replying to the whole acnedren nutaplanet post

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very good bud^^.
Somebodies been studying. This is exactly correct.

I tried high dose-10000mg b5. It was aweful. My scalp itched similar to when I ran methyl 1 test and all my hair fell out. IM bald now but IM pretty sure it was making it worse if possible ;).
I also just had TERRIBLE gastro issues. Stomach cramping and pain like the stomach flu coupled with diarrhea and severe dehydration from it.
Bad news.

Understand that ALL of BLR products we initially made to be used on myself and were used for a long time before BLR existed.
Alot of testing went into the Acnedren. Doses and combinations of other ingredients.
Its the research your talking about above that lead me to the current combo.
It works. SOme people need 2 caps. SOme guys need 4 or even 6 on cycle but...it works and you dont need to suffer side effects for it to do the job unlike accutane or high dosing b5.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
If someone does their research and it still doesn't make sense to them, I could understand questions about it but straight giving it a one star due to not understanding it is :bsflag:. Granted everyone reacts different to products but still... at least try it first.

I could see that, also with high dosages of B5 I heard of tooth aches too which would be horrible. Gas, bloating, hairloss, tooth aches... yummy.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ya i dont concur with the post on nutra i was just posting it so brundell could respond, there are about 4 supp companies i use, and activate extreme formeron prolactrone especially the first 2 are staples FOR ME. Ive ran ever ai letro,aromasin, adex etc.. and formeron works wonderfully, and you know it is real everytime. Ive always believed 90% of supp companies are bogus and the other 5% are great, the other 5% are okay.
If someone does their research and it still doesn't make sense to them, I could understand questions about it but straight giving it a one star due to not understanding it is :bsflag:. Granted everyone reacts different to products but still... at least try it first.

I could see that, also with high dosages of B5 I heard of tooth aches too which would be horrible. Gas, bloating, hairloss, tooth aches... yummy.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
ya i dont concur with the post on nutra i was just posting it so brundell could respond, there are about 4 supp companies i use, and activate extreme formeron prolactrone especially the first 2 are staples FOR ME. Ive ran ever ai letro,aromasin, adex etc.. and formeron works wonderfully, and you know it is real everytime. Ive always believed 90% of supp companies are bogus and the other 5% are great, the other 5% are okay.
Ya I get ya for sure

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!