Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ill do before and after pics on mine if i knew how to post pics on here
    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    This is before and after photos from an acnedren user. 3 caps per day.
    Obviously hes on a hefty cycle...hes twice as big in pic 2.
    Youll notice some scarring and a pimple or 2 in pic two but hes achieved perhaps an 85% clearing while on cycle.

Attachment 70453

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by brundel

His Prolactin was 10 and the range goes to 18 so yes its controlled. Not sure what you mean or did you not read the posted bloodwork?

The difference is one works and one has ingredients that contradict themselves and work against each other.
    This makes no sense and is an obvious mistake...hopefully its a mistake or oversight.
    It is no mistake, and was discussed before the product was released.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by brundel

Of course this is why uneducated people should not be allowed to make reviews. Particularly considering the person never used the product.
    At any rate the product is not only B5. Apparently he didnt read the label.
    At 3 caps per day the bottle will last 30 days not 9. Apparently hes not a math wizard either.
    We are quite proud of our products including this one. I use it myself so I know it works....and there are dozens of great reviews on the internet.

Ill give you some background on the product.
    In the 70s there was a chinese Dr who theorized that Acne was caused by a vit B deficiency.
    They superdosed patients with 10-15grams per day and acne subsided in the majority of patients.
    Unfortunately there were side effects at this dose that included severe gastro distress (Think peeing from your butt) and hair loss was also noted.

In order to be able to use a smaller dose you must include another component to facilitate more efficient uptake/absorption of the vitamin.
    Its in this way that we allow users to get away with 1-3 grams instead of 10-15 grams.
    I took Patrick as being pa, as the tone is similar, but could be wrong.

Have to look more into this vitamin thing.
    Break open my precision nutrition book.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I took Patrick as being pa, as the tone is similar, but could be wrong.

Have to look more into this vitamin thing.
    Break open my precision nutrition book.
    I assure you its not Patrick Arnold if thats what your implying.
    Aside from the fact that he would have to be stupid enough to think that 3x9 = 90
    PA knows who we are and actually did some chem testing for us.

But it really does sound like him.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.74%

BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.36%

Pantothenate is required I believe from what I understand, to synthesize Coenzyme A. Vitamin B5 works by reducing the oil production of the sebaceous glands. It is done by increasing Coenzyme A which increases the metabolic breakdown of oils by normal activity of cell physiology. Coenzyme A is used at the cellular level for fatty acid oxidation and in many other biochemical reactions in the cell. Taking additional "B5" increases the amount of Coenzyme A available for use in the cell. So... The more Coenzyme A, the more fatty acids can be metabolized, which means they are oxidized or burned up as energy production. The study had a high dosage of B5 which was far too much for most subjects (i'd assume for anyone at that matter) so actually adding L-Carnitine (which BLR does) will help transports fatty acids across the mitochondrial membrane where they can be oxidized with using safe dosages of B5 and L-Carnitine with out side effects. Correct me if i'm wrong, but I back this product.

Replying to the whole acnedren nutaplanet post
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.74%

Very good bud^^.
    Somebodies been studying. This is exactly correct.

I tried high dose-10000mg b5. It was aweful. My scalp itched similar to when I ran methyl 1 test and all my hair fell out. IM bald now but IM pretty sure it was making it worse if possible .
    I also just had TERRIBLE gastro issues. Stomach cramping and pain like the stomach flu coupled with diarrhea and severe dehydration from it.
    Bad news.

Understand that ALL of BLR products we initially made to be used on myself and were used for a long time before BLR existed.
    Alot of testing went into the Acnedren. Doses and combinations of other ingredients.
    Its the research your talking about above that lead me to the current combo.
    It works. SOme people need 2 caps. SOme guys need 4 or even 6 on cycle but...it works and you dont need to suffer side effects for it to do the job unlike accutane or high dosing b5.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.36%

If someone does their research and it still doesn't make sense to them, I could understand questions about it but straight giving it a one star due to not understanding it is . Granted everyone reacts different to products but still... at least try it first.

I could see that, also with high dosages of B5 I heard of tooth aches too which would be horrible. Gas, bloating, hairloss, tooth aches... yummy.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ya i dont concur with the post on nutra i was just posting it so brundell could respond, there are about 4 supp companies i use, and activate extreme formeron prolactrone especially the first 2 are staples FOR ME. Ive ran ever ai letro,aromasin, adex etc.. and formeron works wonderfully, and you know it is real everytime. Ive always believed 90% of supp companies are bogus and the other 5% are great, the other 5% are okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    If someone does their research and it still doesn't make sense to them, I could understand questions about it but straight giving it a one star due to not understanding it is . Granted everyone reacts different to products but still... at least try it first.

I could see that, also with high dosages of B5 I heard of tooth aches too which would be horrible. Gas, bloating, hairloss, tooth aches... yummy.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    ya i dont concur with the post on nutra i was just posting it so brundell could respond, there are about 4 supp companies i use, and activate extreme formeron prolactrone especially the first 2 are staples FOR ME. Ive ran ever ai letro,aromasin, adex etc.. and formeron works wonderfully, and you know it is real everytime. Ive always believed 90% of supp companies are bogus and the other 5% are great, the other 5% are okay.
    Ya I get ya for sure

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Been using this product now for a month and i have been horny as hell, was banging this chick, came, didnt lose erection and kept going. Im 43.
    Also, for the first time in 10 years i came too fast when with a girl.
    I recomend this stuff.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.74%

Awesome! I remember when you were gonna give it a test drive. It really does work well right?
    It can make you pretty trigger happy (busting nuts too fast) but cabergoline and prami does this as well so....
    This is an indicator the stuff is doing its job.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Should i cycle on and off? Im almost done with my bottle.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.74%

Yes. Take a month off after 8-12 weeks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chuprachabra's Toco-8 (unsponsored Log)
    By Chuprachabra in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 10:49 AM
  2. Steel Edge, IXl, Halo (unsponsored log)
    By txagemt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 12:38 AM
  3. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 03:02 PM
  4. Whata Swell (Unsponsored) Log!
    By whatastud08 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 08:50 AM
  5. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 11:25 PM