Currently Running TEST but have a MEPs physical?

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has gone down to MEPs on cycle??? I know they don't test for steroids, however when they do blood work, I was wondering if my RBC will increase enough to the point where they know I'm on some sort of anabolics? Is there anything else that could potentially tip them off? That's my biggest concern is when they draw bloods.. Anyone who can shed some light, thanks! Running 500mg of test e weekly.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
you'll be fine I'd suggest PCT before you ship out to training if you're worried that you're RBC will be noticeably high maybe give blood a few days before, but you're only running 500mg of test that shouldn't have any real noticeable effects on bloodwork as its only slightly supra-physiological. good luck and just a heads up military life sucks ass did 4 years in the army and hated almost every minute of it when you get out you will have a brand new extremely cynical view on life.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
You're the only person I've heard say that. Haha. Of course I will PCT up but k have 6 weeks of pins left haha

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I don't remember giving blood at meps just piss and breathalyzer.

dubfungus

Awards
You'll be fine !! Army right here 3 years 11bravo FTW !

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
you'll be fine I'd suggest PCT before you ship out to training if you're worried that you're RBC will be noticeably high maybe give blood a few days before, but you're only running 500mg of test that shouldn't have any real noticeable effects on bloodwork as its only slightly supra-physiological. good luck and just a heads up military life sucks ass did 4 years in the army and hated almost every minute of it when you get out you will have a brand new extremely cynical view on life.
^ this i am 3 years in and finished a deployment to Afghanistan lost three good buddys and more with lost limbs the army is gay don't do it

PS: 11B infantry

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a mistake. I'm in currently, 11B, trying to reclass whenever I can.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
whatever you reclass to don't go 89B (ammo spec) counting bullets in shipping containers when its 130* out sucks I'd also stay away from 27D (paralegal) thats what my wife does and she got stuck at work till 7:00 tonight while all her leadership left at 4 calling her 1st sgt in the morning and cussing his ass out if he hangs up I'm showing up and smashing his face into the ground

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whatever you reclass to don't go 89B (ammo spec) counting bullets in shipping containers when its 130* out sucks I'd also stay away from 27D (paralegal) thats what my wife does and she got stuck at work till 7:00 tonight while all her leadership left at 4 calling her 1st sgt in the morning and cussing his ass out if he hangs up I'm showing up and smashing his face into the ground
I'm thinking intel. I'm trying to find one where I'll have some time to knock out some schooling while I'm in.

sizeplusgains

Awards
I have a question that hopefully one of you can answer on this thread my roommate is planning on joining the military and is currently using letro to combat gyno as i have recommended it to him he recently decided to join the military and will be going to meps next week will letro show up on the testing there does any one know and if it will is there any way he will be clear if he stops asap?

99hugcam

Awards
I was on cycle at meps. You will be fine. I'm a weather forecaster in the Air Force and I have more than enough time to do schoolwork.

DANISH VIKING

Awards
GOOD LUCK bro' and THANKS to ALL ya Soldiers who Fight against Terrorism. DV Over and Out.!!!