Anadrol VS Trenadrol ?

  1. New Member
    limitless3679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    64.98%

    Anadrol VS Trenadrol ?


    Both cost the same price for me, Should I go with Trenadrol @100mg for 7 weeks or Anadrol @50mg for 7 weeks ?

    I'M CUTTING

    I know some may say Anadrol just because It's illegal and tdrol isn't

  2. New Member
    Mrpersinality's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    3579
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    29.35%

    Lol
  3. New Member
    limitless3679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    64.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpersinality View Post
    Lol
    hilarious. plsgo
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,146
    Rep Power
    845842
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    94.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679 View Post
    Both cost the same price for me, Should I go with Trenadrol @100mg for 7 weeks or Anadrol @50mg for 7 weeks ?

    I'M CUTTING

    I know some may say Anadrol just because It's illegal and tdrol isn't
    Anadrol for 7 weeks is harsh for the liver. It is also a wet compound that can aromatize, so it's not the best option for cutting.

    Trenadrol is a good choice for cutting and your dosage looks great.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  5. New Member
    limitless3679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    64.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Anadrol for 7 weeks is harsh for the liver. It is also a wet compound that can aromatize, so it's not the best option for cutting.

    Trenadrol is a good choice for cutting and your dosage looks great.
    Thought anadrol was dry, hmm thanks for that and since anadrol is an old-school steroid it has more than a few studies on it unlike nowadays designers or recent steroids, anadrols liver toxicity isn't a worry for me

    Trenadrol it is
  6. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,940
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    run both stacked

    and both are illegal.


    anadrol is a 5a reduced steroid, and incapable or aromatization.
  7. Advanced Member
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    671
    Rep Power
    290184
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    27.1%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679 View Post
    Thought anadrol was dry, hmm thanks for that and since anadrol is an old-school steroid it has more than a few studies on it unlike nowadays designers or recent steroids, anadrols liver toxicity isn't a worry for me

    Trenadrol it is
    think ur mixin up anavar and anadrol
  8. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,940
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    think ur mixin up anavar and anadrol
    no, it technically is a dry steroid. but the water retention is from how the compound illicits it's effects, not because of aromatization.
  9. Advanced Member
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    671
    Rep Power
    290184
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    27.1%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    no, it technically is a dry steroid. but the water retention is from how the compound illicits it's effects, not because of aromatization.
    hmmmmmm this is new info to me
  10. Advanced Member
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    815
    Rep Power
    112498
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    16.93%

    what trenadrol do you mean excactly? pro-dienolone or oral trenbolone?
  11. New Member
    limitless3679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    64.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    what trenadrol do you mean excactly? pro-dienolone or oral trenbolone?
    19-norandrosta-4-9,diene-3,17-dione

    I think it banned in the Us, still legal in the UK though
  12. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,146
    Rep Power
    845842
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    94.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679 View Post
    19-norandrosta-4-9,diene-3,17-dione

    I think it banned in the Us, still legal in the UK though
    True that. I'm from Europe too and it is still widely available. I had few bottles of it but I gave them to my friend because I didn't want to risk having "tren dick".

    He run it 100mg/day for 8 weeks and loved it. Strength went through the roof, aggression was up and he gained mass while leaning out.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  13. New Member
    limitless3679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    64.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    True that. I'm from Europe too and it is still widely available. I had few bottles of it but I gave them to my friend because I didn't want to risk having "tren dick".

    He run it 100mg/day for 8 weeks and loved it. Strength went through the roof, aggression was up and he gained mass while leaning out.
    Yeah, heard the strength gains are good, I'm going to be running 500mg test e/m1t kicker too (bulking on the first two weeks) can't wait! First test cycle, then running 750mgteste/300mgdeca/50mganadrol on summer

    Too bad I'm cutting on my first test cycle, still make gains though
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Great Debate: Anadrol -vs- M1T
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 03:14 PM
  2. anadrol vs superdrol
    By avyion12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 01:02 PM
  3. Anadrol vs Tren ace
    By SR83 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 01:09 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 01:25 AM
  5. Anadrol Vs. Superdrol
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 04:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in