First cycle - Need feedback/suggestions from experienced

transportstyr

Awards
Quick story: Ex endurance sport freak.
Been hitting the gym for a year.
On a weight gaining balanced diet.

What are your thoughts on this cycle?

My fear is 'roid rage' and mood swings so I'm going low on the testosterone.
Deca Durabolin 200mg /week (1 injection)
Testosterone E 250 mg/week (2 x 125 mg)
Duration 14 weeks. Last week I'll take half dose of everything to get a smoother landing.

ERB treatment:
Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 10mg has been suggested to give less side effects than using just one of them at 20mg or 100 mg respectively.
Propecia 1mg To keep my hair.

PCT:
ALA, Clomid and Nolvadex, calculated using free online PCT Calculator

Goal:
Just a boost in muscle mass and strength, I'm not going super-charged here (yet at not least).

As I wrote I'm a complete noob in steroid treatments, any and all feedback appreciated.

[PS. My computer is acting up, sorry if I've double posted this]

transportstyr

Awards
Addition: I'm not using D-Bol since it's 17-a-alcylated and could give my liver a pounding.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
how old are you bud? and whats your height and weight?

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
155 lbs
6' 0"
25 years
At 155 you shouldn't be going near anabolics my man. Not to be mean but I was a lean 175 before I thought about touching the stuff and I'm a half foot shorter than you! You can easily pack on another 20+ lbs of muscle naturally. Train hard and eat right and you'll def grow

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
At 155 you shouldn't be going near anabolics my man. Not to be mean but I was a lean 175 before I thought about touching the stuff and I'm a half foot shorter than you! You can easily pack on another 20+ lbs of muscle naturally. Train hard and eat right and you'll def grow
hes probly a "hard gainer" lawl

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
hes probly a "hard gainer" lawl
Well he did mention he's been training 'a year' . I wish these people would realize it take years upon years to reach genetic potential. These changes aren't quick

transportstyr

Awards
Quick story: Ex endurance sport freak.
= 5 years of endurance sport training.

I'm looking to ease my body's transition from endurance to strength and volume (type 1 --> type 2a & 2x). That's another reason I'm going for a low dose.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
= 5 years of endurance sport training.

I'm looking to ease my body's transition from endurance to strength and volume (type 1 --> type 2a & 2x). That's another reason I'm going for a low dose.
Do it with food not anabolics

Chickenfeed

Awards
Makes for interesting reading, please give me some advice ; I am 40, weight 124 kg, been going to gym for about a year but I am very weak in my upper body as a result of a off road motorcycle accident a couple of years ago. I have been toying with the idea to use testosterone and Deca durabolin for about 4-6 weeks to help me grow stronger and to see if it works if I combine a proper diet and vigorous training programme. I know this is very little info but I bought the stuff and I only want to use it once, therefore would I like to maximize the effort whilst on it. Any advice from you guys would be greatly appreciated.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Learn how to eat. Hard gainer = under eater.

Seriously... I have been training for well over a decade. I only recently (within the last year) figured out how to eat properly. I've always been pretty skinny, and still am somewhat. I went on a deployment to Afghanistan in 2011/2012 weighing about 180. I did a lot of reading and set up my diet. I came back weighing about 190 and within 6 months I weighed 215. This was all natural and was relatively lean muscle. I've dialed back the calories somewhat and have been setting at 210 (lean) for about 6 months now.

I always thought I couldn't gain weight. Then I learned how to eat.