Trenazone kicking in late?
- 10-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Almost done with week 3 of my 6 week trenazone/stano run. So far no weight gain just fuller looking muscles and very minimal if any strength gains. I ran it 1.5ml the first two weeks then upped to 2ml 3 days ago. Running stano at 800mg. So my question is, is it normal for it to take this long to kick in?
- 10-27-2012, 11:37 PM
where are you applying the trenazone and are you spreading out your doses? diet plays the biggest role in your gains
- 10-28-2012, 12:10 AM
Above clavicle, chest, upper back, shoulders, inner biceps. No I read that you don't need to spread the dose out?
10-28-2012, 02:39 AM
This is true you do not have to spread out the dose according to A-Labs
10-28-2012, 01:31 PM
10-28-2012, 02:59 PM
Ya. Every time I do pull-ups I make sure I LOCKOUT lol
11-17-2012, 06:46 PM
MRogers, I'm glad we could help you out over here at Antaeus Labs. Won't leave a bro hanging Hope you rock another cycle soon bro!
Celtic Labs Rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By neurotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 67Last Post: 12-16-2004, 11:33 PM
- By SWOLE93 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 01-26-2004, 09:09 PM
- By max silver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-14-2003, 01:23 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-13-2003, 01:21 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2003, 11:39 PM