CRUISING ON OSTARINE

  1. Banned
    DelaRone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    18.49%

    CRUISING ON OSTARINE


    Curious to hear some other opinions on this, as it's been a hot topic amongst myself and a couple of gays at the gym. TOPIC: cruising on ostarine(25mgs/day) for the next 5 years, best and worst case scenarios and everything in between.

  2. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765913
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    [QUOTE=DelaRone;3683228], as it's been a hot topic amongst myself and a couple of gays at the gym./QUOTE]
    You hang around with the GAYS at your gym??....lol


    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  3. Senior Member
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019759
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    72.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DelaRone
    Curious to hear some other opinions on this, as it's been a hot topic amongst myself and a couple of gays at the gym. TOPIC: cruising on ostarine(25mgs/day) for the next 5 years, best and worst case scenarios and everything in between.
    Which gym is it Planet Fitness? LMAO
    •   
       

  4. ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    couple of gays huh? you sure youre hanging around in a gym there buddy? planet fitness indeed
  5. Banned
    DelaRone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    18.49%

    Yea a couple of gays, I don't see the issue here ? lol
  6. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765913
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DelaRone View Post
    Yea a couple of gays, I don't see the issue here ? lol
    It's just a odd thing to post. I mean how do the Transvestites feel about cruising on Ostarine...lol

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,087
    Rep Power
    5166436
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    8.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    It's just a odd thing to post. I mean how do the Transvestites feel about cruising on Ostarine...lol

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    I think he meant guys.....?

    - Valdez
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

    AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  8. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765913
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I think he meant guys.....?

    - Valdez
    He's posted Gays twice.. If he dosent mean it then he is having a big time Freudian Slip...lol

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,087
    Rep Power
    5166436
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    8.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    He's posted Gays twice.. If he dosent mean it then he is having a big time Freudian Slip...lol

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    I'm going to say he posted from his phone and predictive text took over twice... Either that or the yellow eye from the osta has got the better of him. I have no idea why sexual orientation would be added to the post.

    - Valdez
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

    AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  10. ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    I'm going to say he posted from his phone and predictive text took over twice... Either that or the yellow eye from the osta has got the better of him. I have no idea why sexual orientation would be added to the post.

    - Valdez
    isnt yellow eye from s4?
  11. Banned
    DelaRone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    18.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I'm going to say he posted from his phone and predictive text took over twice... Either that or the yellow eye from the osta has got the better of him. I have no idea why sexual orientation would be added to the post.

    - Valdez
    I meant gays but only to be detailed lol....can we address the topic at hand?? Another question to anybody whose ran more than 4 weeks of osta, I've recently noticed ever so slight yellowing in my vision but few and far between and just spots......can osta cause this too or did my source send me s4 in it's place?....I've been on ...whatver this is, for about 5 or 6 weeks now, i love it though, I've gotten stronger throughout PCT and now on osta/s4 only for about 2 weeks and the weigts are still going up.
  12. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234812
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    54.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I ran it 12 weeks... No yellow eyes
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  13. Banned
    DelaRone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    18.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    I ran it 12 weeks... No yellow eyes
    i don't know if it's against the rules or not but can you say what brand you used? I'm using a company that makes UNIQUE CHEMICALS..as my source for it....
  14. New Member
    GotHuge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    51.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by DelaRone View Post
    i don't know if it's against the rules or not but can you say what brand you used? I'm using a company that makes UNIQUE CHEMICALS..as my source for it....
    I still dont understand all the vision issues with SARMS... IMO id rather take all the gear in the world and suffer every side effect hair loss, acne, etc. than f*** up my vision in any way. S4 makes you have "night vision" or whatever and ostarine makes your vision yellow?
    Only reason i stay away from them, or at least until more research is done on them as they're still fairly new
    Quality gains come with determination, dedication, self-discipline, effort... and GoD (Gallons of Drugs)
  15. ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GotHuge

    I still dont understand all the vision issues with SARMS... IMO id rather take all the gear in the world and suffer every side effect hair loss, acne, etc. than f*** up my vision in any way. S4 makes you have "night vision" or whatever and ostarine makes your vision yellow?
    Only reason i stay away from them, or at least until more research is done on them as they're still fairly new
    I think theyre confused. The yellow eye is the night vision effect of s4 where your eyes dont adjust to low light. So when its dark, its fukin dark. Its only temporary though at high doses
  16. Advanced Member
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    1660
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    38.93%

    I'm on my final week of a 6 week Osta run at 17.5mg per day. No yellow vision or any other vision problems. All I've noticed is positives with an increase in strength/LBM and slight fat reduction. My libido is slightly down but I can't say for sure of this is Osta related.

    You should be able to tell if you are using S4 or Osta from the differences:

    -Osta takes 3 weeks to fully kick-in (increased pumps/strength/endurance) whereas S4 kicks-in within the first week
    - The vision sides only happen with S4. Osta has zero vision sides.
    - S4 is more geared to fat loss whereas Osta is more of a recomp product.
    - The minimum dosage for S4 is normally 50mgs per day. If you are using 25mgs and you have been sent S4 then it could take around 4-5 weeks for vision sides to appear.

    The only way to know for sure what you are using is to have it tested.
  17. Banned
    DelaRone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    18.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    I'm on my final week of a 6 week Osta run at 17.5mg per day. No yellow vision or any other vision problems. All I've noticed is positives with an increase in strength/LBM and slight fat reduction. My libido is slightly down but I can't say for sure of this is Osta related.

    You should be able to tell if you are using S4 or Osta from the differences:

    -Osta takes 3 weeks to fully kick-in (increased pumps/strength/endurance) whereas S4 kicks-in within the first week
    - The vision sides only happen with S4. Osta has zero vision sides.
    - S4 is more geared to fat loss whereas Osta is more of a recomp product.
    - The minimum dosage for S4 is normally 50mgs per day. If you are using 25mgs and you have been sent S4 then it could take around 4-5 weeks for vision sides to appear.

    The only way to know for sure what you are using is to have it tested.

    it's been a few days since i posted that, and I've had no vision issues, i didn't have any prior to the postiong either so im thinking i was just being paranoid. This stuff has been great...i guess I'll just have to find out for myself what happens when taking this stuff for4-5-6 months on end, but thus far, no sides. There's always that thing though about things being too good to be true.......
  18. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,456
    Rep Power
    1188230
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    66.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DelaRone View Post
    i don't know if it's against the rules or not but can you say what brand you used? I'm using a company that makes UNIQUE CHEMICALS..as my source for it....
    yes,source posting is against the rules hard core.Even via pm which people seem to let slip their minds..."pyrooooo wherrrreee do I geet dem roiiiidddssss"Gah...anyways... .

    cruising on ostarine will never be the same as cruising on test.You really shouldn't cruise on anything other than test,especially a new slightly untested long term ostraine cycle.The estrogen concerns me,the fact it's so new bothers me,and the fact it's supressive at anabolic doses but when people think supression they think beanbags for balls.This is true....but you can have normal size and still be supressed.

    This is my 2 cents.I ran ostraine before but it is mild enough you'd be getting the same gains as if you did natturally at 10 mg(if under 3 years training) and 20 mg is supressssssiiiiveee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cruising on Test (Pills?)
    By Vote4pedro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 06:29 PM
  2. Opinions on Ostarine/OxyElite Pro stack?
    By JoeySon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 03:44 PM
  3. Blast and Cruise on Orals [Discussion]
    By Rhadam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 05:33 PM
  4. initial thoughts on OSTARINE during PCT
    By Max32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 06:40 PM
  5. Tom Cruise on Opera today
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 04:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in