1-AD / M4ohn / Trimax stack...

FLSUCIO

Awards
Just wanted to get some input on this cycle :)

I am looking to throw in a PH since i know that Trimax can be pretty
catabolic. so i thought this would be a pretty decent choice.

any opinions ??

also is "M-dien" the same as M4OHN ???

THANKS!!!

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How were you planning on running the stack? I think your choices may be OK, but it depends on how you are planning on running them. M4ohn & mdien are two totally different compounds.

dd

FLSUCIO

Awards
where can i get some Mdien ?? i keep comming up on M4OHN, and M1T
but no Mdien ??? LOL

well i was thinking something along the lines of
1ad -M4OHN weeks 1-4
trimax weeks 3-6
PCT (for 1ad-M4OHN)

will be implementing the usual Protien shakes / creatine / amino's

???? :)

Let me know everyone :) !!!

Jblake

Awards
To reap the benefits of the anti-catabolic effects of those compounds, they should be run along side the trimax. Just run it all for four weeks, then do your pct. Some guggulsterones and or 7oxo could be ran as pct for your thyroid. That sounds like a good stack though. Make sure cardio and diet are where they should be during that time. If they are, you should see great results!

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think you'll want to run your androgens & trimax simultaneously. I personally think 4 weeks of trimax may be too much. I'd go three weeks max, but it seems to work differently for different people. I've only used it once, so there are others here who have more experience with this compound than me. If it were me, I'd run the 1ad & m4ohn for 6 weeks and use the trimax for 3 weeks at some point after the androgens have fully kicked in.

dd

FLSUCIO

Awards
Yeah, i thought about running the androgens for 6 weeks since i have some experience with 1AD, but i still have yet to have tried a Methyl.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i thought about running the androgens for 6 weeks since i have some experience with 1AD, but i still have yet to have tried a Methyl.
Then dont try something which toxicity has not been tested (m-dien).
Do more research, check design sups articles on both componds for a start...
And plan PCT before starting the cycle.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Then dont try something which toxicity has not been tested (m-dien).
Do more research, check design sups articles on both componds for a start...
And plan PCT before starting the cycle.
I dont know what you are talking about here. Supersoldier did bloodwork on mdien up to 10mg/day in different weeks during a cycle. Using 600-1800mg rala per day on the 10mg/day dose his ALT/AST weren't that high.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14582&page=2&pp=30&highlight=mdien

"After a week at 10mg/day :eek: and anywhere between 600mg-1800mg of R-ALA per day, depending on how many carbs I eat that day.
AST 63; ALT 74; LDH 239; Cholesterol 106; HDL 29.4;ALB 3.9; TBIL 1.0; DBIL 0.2; ALP 65; GGT 11
Liver enzymes are down a lot since adding an assload of R-ALA." <= This is within a 6 week cycle, I think he bumped it to this dosage aroudn the middle.

Also, yes run trimax in the middle of the androgens. In the middle affords you two benefits; when you are actually taking the compound you have the androgens to promote muscle growth, which in the case of excess T3 (converted from the trimax) will help stave off muscle catabolism*. When you stop the trimax and your thyroid is suppressed, you would have a great inclination to get fat again if you didn't take extreme care. With an androgen 2 weeks post trimax, the androgen will help push those extra calories that your body isnt burning to muscle tissue. Also, the thyroid bounces back fairly quickly, unlike how it takes awhile to get natural test going.

*: I've only seen afew reports of people actually gaining muscle/strength on a trimax cycle, and that was with M1T. I woudl not recommend this however, as running M1T with trimax would be causing havoc on your body (test/t3 suppression, liver damage, lipid profile damage)

FLSUCIO

Awards
so would just a 1ad/4ad cycle with trimax work just as well ??? :)

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I dont know what you are talking about here. Supersoldier did bloodwork on mdien up to 10mg/day in different weeks during a cycle. Using 600-1800mg rala per day on the 10mg/day dose his ALT/AST weren't that high.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14582&page=2&pp=30&highlight=mdien

"After a week at 10mg/day :eek: and anywhere between 600mg-1800mg of R-ALA per day, depending on how many carbs I eat that day.
AST 63; ALT 74; LDH 239; Cholesterol 106; HDL 29.4;ALB 3.9; TBIL 1.0; DBIL 0.2; ALP 65; GGT 11
Liver enzymes are down a lot since adding an assload of R-ALA." <= This is within a 6 week cycle, I think he bumped it to this dosage aroudn the middle.
Thanks, I missed this thead. On some threads me and other people were wondering about bloodwork on M-Dien users, expecially at high doses (8-10).

SS cholesterol levels arent too good, but the liver values are pretty fine. ALA really worked for him :)

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
As a disclaimer, he was also on around 1500mg 4ad cyp as well as trimax and a couple other compounds. The only methyl though at the time of the test was the mdien, so only the liver values can really be applied, as anything else could be affected by the other compounds.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Cycle Logs 14
Cycle Logs 63
Cycle Logs 28