Help me PERFECT my next Cycle

djmikeyspikes

Awards
so this is what i am planning. tell me if i need to change add or fix anything. im 100% open ears here.
1st to let it be known. i am
5'11.5'' 195lbs 12%BF
ive ran multiple PH cycles in past.. SD/Epi/Halo/Cyno/Cyano

here it goes

Week 1-5 SD 10mg ED
Week 2-9 AndroMass 6Pills ED

week 1-5 Liver Support & Cycle Assist
Week 10-14 Nolvadex

weeks 1-14
Multi Vitamin
Join Support
Creatine
Fish Oil
BCAA's

now. seeing how i am running a test base. i wont need any AI? or T booster after cycle right? even though i have the SD in there?

would it be better to start the SD and AM together? i figured start SD solo to get my body going then 2nd week kick in the AM

open to any ideas this cycle wont be starting to December 1st. so i still have plenty of time to make changes and get everything ready.

i was told to run SERM instead of the PCT recommended to take after Andromass, because of the SD.

Thanks for any help in advance

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Bulking for sure i want to put on ATLEAST 10lbs and maintain of lean mass

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
so this is what i am planning. tell me if i need to change add or fix anything. im 100% open ears here.
1st to let it be known. i am
5'11.5'' 195lbs 12%BF
ive ran multiple PH cycles in past.. SD/Epi/Halo/Cyno/Cyano

here it goes

Week 1-5 SD 10mg ED
Week 2-9 AndroMass 6Pills ED

week 1-5 Liver Support & Cycle Assist
Week 10-14 Nolvadex

weeks 1-14
Multi Vitamin
Join Support
Creatine
Fish Oil
BCAA's

now. seeing how i am running a test base. i wont need any AI? or T booster after cycle right? even though i have the SD in there?

would it be better to start the SD and AM together? i figured start SD solo to get my body going then 2nd week kick in the AM

open to any ideas this cycle wont be starting to December 1st. so i still have plenty of time to make changes and get everything ready.

i was told to run SERM instead of the PCT recommended to take after Andromass, because of the SD.

Thanks for any help in advance
I would start the AM at the same time as the SD. SD is WAY more of a 'kickstart' and much more potent than AM. Im on AM right now, i feel like it takes some time to build up anyway.
Also i would do SERM + the test recovery stack that way you insure full HPTA recovery. But if you don't have the extra money, you might be able to get away with just the SERM.

-GH

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Bulking for sure i want to put on ATLEAST 10lbs and maintain of lean mass
I would use AM for cutting and go with a bridge to stano or trenadrol (may find it's cheaper as-well/they are also cheaper than AM)

Superdrol: 20/20/20
Stano: 0/0/800/1000/1000/1000
Or Trenadrol: 0/150/150/150/150/150

You can always go with 100mg of Trenadrol after the Superdrol to get another 4 weeks

Once the first 3 weeks are over you're maintaining really

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
an ai is used for two reasons in pct. the first is to control estrogen production. the second is to improve test production by binding the aromatze inhhibitor so it cant aromatise into estrogen, thus increasing total test. so yea you might want to add one.

did you get 2 andromasses?thats a sexy looking cycle. sexy, but expensive lol

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
an ai is used for two reasons in pct. the first is to control estrogen production. the second is to improve test production by binding the aromatze inhhibitor so it cant aromatise into estrogen, thus increasing total test. so yea you might want to add one.

did you get 2 andromasses?thats a sexy looking cycle. sexy, but expensive lol
So are you saying using SERMs such as clomid/nolva in your pct AND an AI like arimidex is going to increase natty test production faster than the SERMs alone? I thought AI's were only used to control estrogen issues such as bloat/gyno on cycle... Although it does stop test conversion to estrogen, test can convert to many other things (example: DHT). Please point it out to me so i can understand better.

-GH

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Okk sounds great. Ill keep that in mind

Hows AM working for You? How far in are you? What are gains looking like?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
So are you saying using SERMs such as clomid/nolva in your pct AND an AI like arimidex is going to increase natty test production faster than the SERMs alone? I thought AI's were only used to control estrogen issues such as bloat/gyno on cycle... Although it does stop test conversion to estrogen, test can convert to many other things (example: DHT). Please point it out to me so i can understand better.

-GH
i wouldnt say he needs something like armidex, maybe just simple erase or formastanzol. but this is how serms work. they bind to estrogen receptors on certain areas of the body so that estrogen cant express its side effects there. in essence, it protects your body from estrogen side effects while estrogen is still high. they also help bring back the hpta like you said. the ai will help lower the estrogen and raise test bringing a man's body back to normal quicker

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I disnt buy yet. But yes i was plannin on grabbing 2 andromass

Gettin a lawsuit settlement end of this month. So gnna treat myself haha.

So i alrdy ha the SD was just gnna grab the 2 AM's

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I would use AM for cutting and go with a bridge to stano or trenadrol (may find it's cheaper as-well/they are also cheaper than AM)

Superdrol: 20/20/20
Stano: 0/0/800/1000/1000/1000
Or Trenadrol: 0/150/150/150/150/150

You can always go with 100mg of Trenadrol after the Superdrol to get another 4 weeks

Once the first 3 weeks are over you're maintaining really
So u recommend runnin SD & stano and leavin AM out all together?? Lately ive been reading and learning its a lot better to run orals with a test base.

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
So u recommend runnin SD & stano and leavin AM out all together?? Lately ive been reading and learning its a lot better to run orals with a test base.
Yeah, AM IMO is best suited for cutting

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
i wouldnt say he needs something like armidex, maybe just simple erase or formastanzol. but this is how serms work. they bind to estrogen receptors on certain areas of the body so that estrogen cant express its side effects there. in essence, it protects your body from estrogen side effects while estrogen is still high. they also help bring back the hpta like you said. the ai will help lower the estrogen and raise test bringing a man's body back to normal quicker
Ah i see now. i was just confused because i usually associate AI with either letro or arimidex, both of which i find unusual in pct.
Thank you for clarifying this.

-GH

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Yeah, AM IMO is best suited for cutting
How about andro bulk than??

I assumed andromass wud e good for adding mass.. Lol hench the name.

I just think running test with SD will be better for holding gains

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards

well bulk is on bogo, but thats the only reason id say do that. andromass would be better as a test base for the sd. the nordhea in bulk wont help you sides wise

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards

AM isn't Test, or Test E @ what 300mgs. I'm all for AM for cutting

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I guess im not understanding how AM ia goo for cutting when it helps put on 6-12 lbs. ??

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
I guess im not understanding how AM ia goo for cutting when it helps put on 6-12 lbs. ??
Yes, it's a matter of preference. I know that on a bulk I want to be running the best of the best eg. Superdrol or M1T and Tren (Only ran Superdrol, but I'm getting some M1T (It's legal in the UK) soon... Tren I'm debating of running w/ test e. Shizz is expensive.

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Yes, it's a matter of preference. I know that on a bulk I want to be running the best of the best eg. Superdrol or M1T and Tren (Only ran Superdrol, but I'm getting some M1T (It's legal in the UK) soon... Tren I'm debating of running w/ test e. Shizz is expensive.
M1T sounds like poison lol :stups: I think you'd be better of running tren/test. Unless you have some hardcore liver support

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would throw some liver support in there

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
M1T sounds like poison lol :stups: I think you'd be better of running tren/test. Unless you have some hardcore liver support
Yea, I'm gonna run Test with either M1T or Superdrol as a kicker for my febuary cut w/low dose tren maybe/high dose anadrol

Test E 500mg 1-10/weeks
Superdrol 10/30/30 1-3/weeks
Tren E 300mg 1-7/weeks

T3 75mcg 2-9/weeks

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Yea, I'm gonna run Test with either M1T or Superdrol as a kicker for my febuary cut w/low dose tren maybe/high dose anadrol

Test E 500mg 1-10/weeks
Superdrol 10/30/30 1-3/weeks
Tren E 300mg 1-7/weeks

T3 75mcg 2-9/weeks
Nice! If you are going to log this then please link it up as i would like to follow!

-GH

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Nice! If you are going to log this then please link it up as i would like to follow!

-GH
Changed it a little bro..

Test E 500mg 1-10/weeks
M1T 15mg 1-2/weeks
Trenadrol 100mg 1-7/weeks

Yeah, I'll likely log it, though I need calipers as-well.. Toying with the idea of anadrol instead of Trenadrol and 750mg of Test E