revised cycle plan

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well here is a new idea I am toying with.

Week 1-4 dbol/ed 40mgs
week 1-4 75mgs/ed test prop
week 1-10 500mgs/week

Any feedback on this is appreciated. Also would the 500mgs test e be enough to prevent muscle loss if I used trimax the last 2-3 weeks of the cycle?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Well here is a new idea I am toying with.

Week 1-4 dbol/ed 40mgs
week 1-4 75mgs/ed test prop
week 1-10 500mgs/week

Any feedback on this is appreciated. Also would the 500mgs test e be enough to prevent muscle loss if I used trimax the last 2-3 weeks of the cycle?
no need to use both the dbol and the test prop to kick start. its a little much compared to the rest of your cycle I would just run the prop weeks 1 to 3 and weeks 11 and 12.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no need to use both the dbol and the test prop to kick start. its a little much compared to the rest of your cycle I would just run the prop weeks 1 to 3 and weeks 11 and 12.
Alright so the new plan looks like this

week 1-4 75mgs/day test prop
week 1-10 500mgs/week test-e
week 11-12 75mgs/day test prop

How this look for everyone? Do the dosages seem on par with everything?

Also Im still trying to figure out if the test-e is enough to stop muscle loss if I used trimax at the end? Anyone know on this?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Dbol rules. Take advantage of it man...

As for using trimax, I would say it depends on how much you eat, how much trimax you are using, and how muscular you are. Honestly if I was going to crash diet and use thyroid hormones I'd hit up the tren acetate while I was on them, rather than use test... I'd say 100mg eod of prop would probably keep you in good standing though, if you're using a decent dose of the trimax and aren't eating a lot.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was planning on doing no more than 2caps a day (4mgs) since im below 200lbs and not overlly high in bf (10%-11%). Anyone want to comment on whether to start with test prop or dbol? What would be the advantages of one over the other.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well dbol is nice and easy just pop them and you're done, you'll put on water weight with a large increase in strength, you'll almost definitely get bloated

the prop will not bloat you at all, diet will depend on that, but you won't hold much water, you're strength gains won't be what they would be with dbol

i would run the prop personally if you don't mind pinning ed or eod
but dbol is certainly easier

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
mild bloat, huge pumps, huge increase in some lifts, massive retainable weight gain.

I love dbol

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im thinking more towards the prop for the reason of not having water bloat. When i lose the water, i know its the water, but i still never like to go down in weight. I want to be relatively sure that where I am at the end of the cycle I will be around -5lbs or so. I would rather just get more lean mass put on, instead of the mass with bloat along with it. Also I have less to worry about in the area of gyno, since test isnt as bad on it as dbol is.

The pinning eod or ed doesn bother me, i just got down with pinning eod for 2months on a 1-test sledge test cycle. So thats no problem.

So my cycle is most likely going to look as above unless I can figure out a clear reason that dbol would be the better choice.

So heres most likely the final revised cycle (only been changing it this entire past month :) )

Week 1-4 150mg/eod test prop (525mgs/week)
Week 1-10 500mg/week test enan

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
The bloat associated with dbol is sometimes overrated. Some people have bloat some don't.

I think it it would be beneficial to check with guys here who've used dbol to see how what the bloat was like for them. Also, I think everyone gets on here saying dbol bloats just because they've HEARD everyone say that it does.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
bloat was mild for me, felt geat, insane gains, great strength.

test has had basically no bloat, not very noticable, minimal gains in strength/size, but has prevented fina dick.

dbol is awesome and test is overhyped but useful.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well talk about conflicting info. I guess this is one of those issues that comes down to preference, and without having done either yet, i dont have one. So some believe dbol is great for gains/strenght with minimal bloat, which most likely would be the case for me anyways, since 4ad has never bloated me, even at high doses when i was injecting it, but the only problem i have, is gyno. The 4-ad cyp brought it out in me, currently on nolva to get the puffy nipples down. Thats the one reason im considering the prop over dbol is less estrogen to bring out the gyno.

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
don't assume that since 4ad didn't bloat means you won't bloat when on dbol - they are two totally different chemical compounds.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
don't assume that since 4ad didn't bloat means you won't bloat when on dbol - they are two totally different chemical compounds.

Very true, its not even the bloat that would bother me, its the estrogen. Sure i could take an anti-e like letro or something, but that kills most of the estrogen which is the purpose for the dbol, to get some wet gains. just not sure if I want that wet of a cycle right now.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dbol and test cycle provide great gains and they both increase Igf-1 production. Dbol when the liver deactivates it and the test because of the estrogen passing through the liver. I personally prefer shorter cycles so I would utilize a cortisol/shbg suppresion style cycle with clomid to block the estrogen receptors(nolvadex decreases IGF-1 production). If intersted I will plug in the one from BTPB for you. It was about 8 weeks total if I remember correctly.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dbol and test cycle provide great gains and they both increase Igf-1 production. Dbol when the liver deactivates it and the test because of the estrogen passing through the liver. I personally prefer shorter cycles so I would utilize a cortisol/shbg suppresion style cycle with clomid to block the estrogen receptors(nolvadex decreases IGF-1 production). If intersted I will plug in the one from BTPB for you. It was about 8 weeks total if I remember correctly.
Yea, show me the cycle, id be interested to see it.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
day 1,2 100mg TE/60 mg dbol
3,4 100mg TE/50mg dbol
5,6 100mg TE/40mg dbol
7-14 100mg TE/ 30mg dbol
15 30mg dbol/hcg 500 iu/proviron 50mg 2xd
16,17 40mg dbol/hcg 500 iu/proviron 50mg 2xd
18,19 50mg dbol/hcg 500 iu/proviron 50mg 2xd
20,21 60mg dbol/hcg 500 iu/proviron 50mg 2xd
22-28 hcg 500iu/proviron 50mg 3xd/humanolog 4-6 iu 2xd morning, after workout
29-42 winny 50mg/tren 30mg
43-46 clomid 100mg/proviron 150mg/humanolog 4-6 iu 2xd morning, after workout
47-56 clomid 50mg/proviron 150 mg/humanolog 4-6 iu 2xd morning, after workout

I personally don't play with insulin but it should be fairly effective without it.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why is the test enan stopped after day 14? Doesn it take a few weeks to kick in in the first place?

The cycle looks good, but it looks like a little more than I would like to do on my first cycle.

Last edited:
Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Why is the test enan stopped after week 14? Doesn it take a few weeks to kick in in the first place?

The cycle looks good, but it looks like a little more than I would like to do on my first cycle.
takes about 4 weeks for enan to start working it's magic. that's still 10 weeks of test working. 14 weeks is plenty long my friend. but yeah, bad rad's idea is definately too complicated for a first cycle

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
takes about 4 weeks for enan to start working it's magic. that's still 10 weeks of test working. 14 weeks is plenty long my friend. but yeah, bad rad's idea is definately too complicated for a first cycle
If you look at the cycle closely, its 14days of test enan, not 14 weeks, I also don't think it was a typo, since I dont know anyone who would be on dbol for 14 weeks. Thats why I was wondering about it, its only 14days of using test e.

EDIT: I see what it is, I said 14 weeks in my post, not 14 days. Sorry for the mistake, the original cycle is 14days of test e.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
KISS!!!

Why make it more difficult on yourself, when you can have great results with a much easier cycle...just my 2cc.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
week 1-12 600-800mg Test E
week 1-6 50mg Dianabol

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
doesn't get much simpler; or effective for a first go round

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like I said earlier, I prefer short cycles. This is one built around getting in and out quickly with no post cycle estrogen worries. But it is complicated. test prop/tren eod for a few weeks would be a good first timer.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The main thing I looking for some input on is trimax. I would like to run it in the middle/towards the end of my cycle, im just not sure if test enan is enough to keep muscle from being lost. Anyone have some input on this?

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
take a look at candle25's cycle log. It a basic bread and butter first time cycle.

Prop could be good for a first cycle b/c you see results AND sides earlier but eod injects can be a pain for a first cycle.

bump for some info on trimax

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
take a look at candle25's cycle log. It a basic bread and butter first time cycle.

Prop could be good for a first cycle b/c you see results AND sides earlier but eod injects can be a pain for a first cycle.

bump for some info on trimax
Thanks for pointing out that log, read the whole thing already. As far as the eod injections, I already just did a cycle of that with my 1-test cyp/sledge test, so it wont be a problem.

Bump for help on trimax

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I wouldn't try to drop more than 3lbs a week. if you're already lean that's going to cost you some muscle to do even on gear, I'd try to do it without trimax first, and add the trimax when you start stalling late in the diet. If you're not already lean I'd still diet down first w/o the trimax and add it later to keep the weight loss constant.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for pointing out that log, read the whole thing already. As far as the eod injections, I already just did a cycle of that with my 1-test cyp/sledge test, so it wont be a problem.

Bump for help on trimax
Bro as lean as you are you dont need to mess with tri max....it isnt worth it for damn sure! You could run clen and an ECA stack 2 weeks clen 2 weeks eca through out the cycle and lose bodyfat especially if you keep your diet clean that is going to be the kicker. I would just run a simple cycle and clen and eca. But if you are set on using trimax i would say 1-5 35-40 mgs of dbol
1-12 600-700 mgs of test e and that should stave off alot of the muscle loss from trimax if you are eating enough.
dick

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Oh, since I went back and noticed that you're fairly lean already... I would not **** around and diet on your cycle man, focus on eating massive food and getting in like 300g/day of protein, keep the fat moderate-low, and pack on like 30lbs, and keep the bf% within like 2% of what it is now. You will look a lot better and get more bang for you buck than if you cut down to like 190 or whatever at a bodyfat that you won't be able to maintain.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice everyone has given me in this thread, it has helped a lot.

Well I have clen right now, so I think I will go with what was suggested and use clen while doing cardio and eating clean. I'll probablly do a 2weeks of clen in the middle of the cycle, then another when i start pct, since clen is anti-catabalic it should help from losing muscle, along with the nolva I will be using, plus lean xtreme, which also has some ant-e properties.